Reflecting the past, awaiting the future - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-10-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
country flag Gilloulou

Gilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reflecting the past, awaiting the future

Well I know there's still DC final but it's a group thingie and it's unclear whether he will play. As far as the singles season is concerned let's have a small recap of highs and lows of the season and expectations for next year!

Best win: probably over Berdych in Shanghai: 7-6, 4-6, 6-0, can't beat a bagel. Close 2nd would probably be the win over Ferrer

Worst defeat: debating between performance to missed opportunity, I'd go with US open loss to Cilic. Had BP and all the momentum in the beginning of the 5th but he just collapsed mentally

Biggest achievement and biggest miss: Shanghai final takes both for me this year

A moment to be proud of: probably the win over Cilic in the AO on half a leg, worship

A moment to repress: hard to decide between the mess he made of the Murray match in Acapulco and
the loss to a 37 year old Gicquel. I'll go with Murray

1 thing you would change about this year: maybe not getting injured in his first AO match against Brands. Perhaps the season would have looked different. If not I'd flip the Murray outcome, I have a feeling that would ave altered the rest of the season for him

Effect of coaching: I feel they need to part their ways, it seems De Witt can't control him enough and Gilles basically does his own thing

Expectations for next year: Let's be super confident yeah! 1 GS SF, 1 masters, 1 500, 1 250, YE ranking of 10 or 9
Gilloulou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote