The video thread - Page 132 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #1966
country flag moi1227

moi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Oh I thought another "famous" couple. But I also think this way. That there's definitely hope for the non top models in the world. And Gilou and Carine are indeed perfect together, I so love them. My other favorite couple are Arnaud and Nolwenn. Both really nice people and they seem to be each other biggest fans which is so funny and cute.

Did I miss thierry in glasses and a suit?! And why was he at the final? Gilles lost his first round big time

Yes, interclubs are going on right now. I wonder if it's as lucrative as the German and Swiss bundesliga. It seems comparable with the clubs playing each other, but I know that you can make a lot of money in Germany by playing.

Always the French are talking in French and then Gilles comes up with the English title. He deserved an extra point for that
I didn't know the couple of Arnaud and Nolwenn so I googled them, and they are nice too.
Tsonga played in the final so I think Thierry was there because of him. Forget was there too. Did you know that Forget will be the tournament director of the BNP Paribas Masters from 2012?

and in which interclub does Gillou play? I don't know many things about this.

Im writing an essay about Davis cup and I found that the team captain of the four musketeers was Pierre GILLOU.
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #1967
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I'm so into France (my favorite holiday destination) and their players that I think everyone knows Arnaud and Nolwenn.

Yeah, I heard that Forget will be the tournament director. Forget was probably there the whole week, I saw him at every match with a French player involved at center court.

I believe he plays for TC Paris. At least that was the name in the articles I have tried to read, i find it pretty hard to find info on interclubs.

Good find Good luck with your essay!
Old 11-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #1968
country flag moi1227

moi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Lol, I'm so into France (my favorite holiday destination) and their players that I think everyone knows Arnaud and Nolwenn.

Yeah, I heard that Forget will be the tournament director. Forget was probably there the whole week, I saw him at every match with a French player involved at center court.

I believe he plays for TC Paris. At least that was the name in the articles I have tried to read, i find it pretty hard to find info on interclubs.

Good find Good luck with your essay!
I love France and French players too, and Im trying to know more and more, so it was worth waking up because of the new information.

when I see Forget at matches, I think he is there because of the davis cup team. I hope sooooo much that next year they will be in the final and win.

I didn't know at all that Gillou plays interclubs too. I hope he'll get enought time to be with his family and rest.
I wonder what they mean by changing his play. I think I've read this somewhere..

thank you for your wish! last year I wrote about Roland Garros, my teacher liked it, and I hope he will like this-year-one too.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #1969
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I moved the conversation to the hard court thread, I think that's a better place than here.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:11 AM   #1970
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Just a wee note to say I finally got round to updating my Gillou site http://www.gillessimon.tennisfans.net/

I've revamped it to make it easier for me to update as I don't have much time these days, and so I'm concentrating on videos, as Ayane (and Truc?) do a great job on the Skyrock blog.
I've posted links from this thread and credited those who uploaded them, if anyone wants me to remove their links, or credit them in a different way, or have links you'd like me to add then just let me know

And I uploaded a couple of matches, both his finals from this year

Hamburg F 2011 Simon v Almagro
http://www.mediafire.com/#u7wa7vf1880mm

Sydney F 2011 Simon v Troicki (courtesy of Srex)
http://www.mediafire.com/?r9wy3ev4sc7b8

Please let me know if you find a link that doesn't work. The new style of Mediafire folders don't work paticularly well with Firefox but load OK in IE.

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #1971
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

http://video.lequipe.fr/video/tennis...g=iLyROoafrZmL

Already finished his holidays. Wonder where he went for his vacation. No trace of sun on his face, maybe he stayed home for 2 weeks without stepping out of his house , we know he loves staying home and do nothing .
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:36 AM   #1972
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Open de Caen itw:

http://www.normandie-tv.com/Gilles-S...ment_v330.html

http://www.normandie-tv.com/Gilles-S...Caen_v333.html

he sounds like he's losing his voice...

Last edited by lalaland : 12-17-2011 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #1973
country flag lalaland

Brisbane itw:

Old 01-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #1974
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute

FULL MATCH

ATP.2012.Brisbane.R2.Duckworth.vs.Simon.ENG.x264
belco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #1975
country flag lalaland

Thank you, Belco. Can't wait to download that.
There's also highlights:

Old 01-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #1976
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

btw brisbane have uploaded whole matches from the mens side that are on center court. so his match with duckworth is on there. good if you missed it or the next one and dont wanna download anywthing

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #1977
country flag lalaland

QF highlights:

Old 01-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #1978
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the match with Dolgopolov http://www.youtube.com/brisbanetennis#p/u/7/SWPN1nETtS0

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #1979
country flag lalaland

Gilles' uncredited appearance in Rafa's practice session:

just a few seconds of him, but he hit well.

Gilles should practice with Felo, who for some years until recently only knows how to hit slice.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #1980
country flag lalaland

Adidas promo:

Last edited by lalaland : 01-18-2012 at 05:17 AM.