The video thread - Page 131 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #1951
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The video thread

He's so cute

And this one has subs: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm8...the-quiz_sport

Old 11-12-2011, 04:22 AM   #1952
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kezzi. So much more fun to actually know what he said. And his itw has subs too, yay!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm6...rt#rel-page-10
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #1953
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Finally the Frenchies understood that not everyone speaks French. Especially important for an international tournament. Though just French helps improve translating skills. ( have you seen the Bennet - Mahut itw? Julien speaks FAST )

I was about to post the itw, just couldn't do it from my phone. It's funny, I love how Gilles says it's everything he hates.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #1954
country flag moi1227

moi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Finally the Frenchies understood that not everyone speaks French.

I love the way he thinks. When he was a kid, he didn't care, he wanted to be a professional tennis player. And he did, thanks God!
oh and so sweet "I don't care as long as I am with her." Every girl's dream a guy who thinks this about his girlfriend or wife. He is the perfect man, it's official.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #1955
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by moi1227 View Post

I love the way he thinks. When he was a kid, he didn't care, he wanted to be a professional tennis player. And he did, thanks God!
oh and so sweet "I don't care as long as I am with her." Every girl's dream a guy who thinks this about his girlfriend or wife. He is the perfect man, it's official.
I love his way of thinking too. Same goes for the piano question, the interviewer talks about talent, Gilles says he doesn't have any. The guy assumes Gilles can't play, but he can.
Yeah, someone should make me a cloning machine asap. I want a Gilou for myself without taking him away from Carine.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #1956
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh and so sweet "I don't care as long as I am with her."
He's a very sweet guy, I'm convinced once again by this. Carine is lucky, as lucky as Gilles is to have found her.

I wonder what his brother looks like, maybe I'll pay more attention to the player box comes RG next year and see if I can spot him.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #1957
country flag moi1227

moi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love his way of thinking too. Same goes for the piano question, the interviewer talks about talent, Gilles says he doesn't have any. The guy assumes Gilles can't play, but he can.
Yeah, someone should make me a cloning machine asap. I want a Gilou for myself without taking him away from Carine.
yeah me too so this cloning machine is a perfect solution.
but you know what? Gillou is Tad Hamilton. Have you seen the movie 'Win a date with Tad Hamilton'? I love it. At the end of the movie Angelica sais: "Everybody is Tad Hamilton to somebody, Pete. Rosalie is Tad Hamilton to you, you are Tad Hamilton to me."
so one day I hope I will find my Gillou. and I hope you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
He's a very sweet guy, I'm convinced once again by this. Carine is lucky, as lucky as Gilles is to have found her.

I wonder what his brother looks like, maybe I'll pay more attention to the player box comes RG next year and see if I can spot him.
I have two favourite couples and they are my second one.

I think I've seen him. I don't know where or when, I think it was in the 'hard' season. And I don't know if Gillou won
but the man I've seen was totally like Gillou. I mean they are very similar. He's worn black sunglasses and bristles.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #1958
country flag lalaland

Quote:
I think I've seen him. I don't know where or when, I think it was in the 'hard' season. And I don't know if Gillou won
but the man I've seen was totally like Gillou. I mean they are very similar. He's worn black sunglasses and bristles.
Would be fun to see what a Gilles-lookalike in glasses with GI Joe haircut would look like .
Old 11-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #1959
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
yeah me too so this cloning machine is a perfect solution.
but you know what? Gillou is Tad Hamilton. Have you seen the movie 'Win a date with Tad Hamilton'? I love it. At the end of the movie Angelica sais: "Everybody is Tad Hamilton to somebody, Pete. Rosalie is Tad Hamilton to you, you are Tad Hamilton to me."
so one day I hope I will find my Gillou. and I hope you too.

I have two favourite couples and they are my second one.

Haven't seen it, but I will put it on my watch list. Thanks, I hope we all find our own Gilou's if we haven't found them already.

Which couple is the first?

Oh that's easy then to keep an eye out for. I never paid attention to any other people in his box other than Thierry, Carine and Timothée.

Quote:
Would be fun to see what a Gilles-lookalike in glasses with GI Joe haircut would look like .
Yeah, maybe next RG
Old 11-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #1960
country flag lalaland

not sure what this is, interclub competition? not sure who's his double teammate either, anyone knows?

oops, my bad, it actually said on the title:
Jonathan Dasnieres de Veigy - Gilles Simon c./ Jesse Huta-Galung - Lukas Rosol
Old 11-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #1961
country flag Kezzi

It looks like interclubs... I had no clue Gilles participates in that, did he do it last year?
Today I was thinking of the interview quiz video again. I don't get why Gilles says "Paris, I love you" instead of "Paris, je t'aime". I know the movie with the last name. And they make it difficult for themselves, there's a movie called Paris. Was as easy as that.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #1962
country flag lalaland

Quote:
Today I was thinking of the interview quiz video again. I don't get why Gilles says "Paris, I love you" instead of "Paris, je t'aime".
Oh, I wonder the same too, . Paris, je t'aime is the official title of that movie. Only the Americans would call that movie "Paris, I love you" . Maybe he watched it at the hotel when he's in the U.S. .
Old 11-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #1963
country flag moi1227

Quote:
Which couple is the first?

Oh that's easy then to keep an eye out for. I never paid attention to any other people in his box other than Thierry, Carine and Timothée.
one of my teacher and his wife. he is handsome, very kind and helpful(!), and she is not a model-type. but when you see them, you can see happiness on their face. they are adorable. for me this is the example that there is hope if you are not a topmodell, but you can find a nice guy to share your life with.
and Carine isnt a topmodell neither, she is simple, but beautiful. so Gillou's choice makes me respect him much more. they are perfect.

I saw in the Paris' final Thierry wearing glasses and suit! I was shocked for a minute but it suits him.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #1964
country flag moi1227

Quote:
not sure what this is, interclub competition? not sure who's his double teammate either, anyone knows?
Puschkin wrote in the other thread: he played two rounds of the French Interclubs, this might be this

and 'Paris, I love you' is a mystery for me too
after the question I was so happy, I know the answer, and I was waiting for 'je t'aime', but it didn't come
Old 11-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #1965
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
one of my teacher and his wife. he is handsome, very kind and helpful(!), and she is not a model-type. but when you see them, you can see happiness on their face. they are adorable. for me this is the example that there is hope if you are not a topmodell, but you can find a nice guy to share your life with.
and Carine isnt a topmodell neither, she is simple, but beautiful. so Gillou's choice makes me respect him much more. they are perfect.

I saw in the Paris' final Thierry wearing glasses and suit! I was shocked for a minute but it suits him.
Oh I thought another "famous" couple. But I also think this way. That there's definitely hope for the non top models in the world. And Gilou and Carine are indeed perfect together, I so love them. My other favorite couple are Arnaud and Nolwenn. Both really nice people and they seem to be each other biggest fans which is so funny and cute.

Did I miss thierry in glasses and a suit?! And why was he at the final? Gilles lost his first round big time

Quote:
Puschkin wrote in the other thread: he played two rounds of the French Interclubs, this might be this

and 'Paris, I love you' is a mystery for me too
after the question I was so happy, I know the answer, and I was waiting for 'je t'aime', but it didn't come
Yes, interclubs are going on right now. I wonder if it's as lucrative as the German and Swiss bundesliga. It seems comparable with the clubs playing each other, but I know that you can make a lot of money in Germany by playing.

Always the French are talking in French and then Gilles comes up with the English title. He deserved an extra point for that