The video thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default The video thread

I used to put some of my Simon stuff online in a sort of blog, here is the link for the videos:
http://gilles-simon.over-blog.com/0-...-10299122.html
Nothing new, I already posted most of them in the old thread too, but that way they're grouped together.

Of course, the highlight is:
http://ma-tvideo.france3.fr/video/iLyROoaft6o8.html
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2008, 08:22 PM   #2
country flag Brego

Brego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
I used to put some of my Simon stuff online in a sort of blog, here is the link for the videos:
http://gilles-simon.over-blog.com/0-...-10299122.html
Nothing new, I already posted most of them in the old thread too, but that way they're grouped together.

Of course, the highlight is:
http://ma-tvideo.france3.fr/video/iLyROoaft6o8.html
So true.

Thanks for the links.
Brego is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #3
country flag Brego

Brego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping this video would still be up. It's so sweet.
He was playing at a Polish Challenger in 2005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohka
hello to all I've written once that I have a short video of Gilles ... here it is http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t=MVI_0082.flv can anyone tell me what is he saying?? because my mother and my cousin aren't sure about the last part so I don't really know

JBdV translated it: "I would like to thank all the Polish people who cheered for me, and all the pretty girls who came to see me play"
Old 04-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #4
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I love the fact cohka didn't understand what he said and had to come to MTF to get the compliment!

In the category "mini-videos", you also have another classic when he's asked for an ATP report in Hamburg who will win the 2006 World Cup:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=gtzTqDPhOnA
(Or the longer version to appreciate better his refreshing answer in the middle of all the boring predictions - well, apart Murray who is hilarious):
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=RQjx17IiJGs
Old 04-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #5
country flag Brego

Quote:
I love the fact cohka didn't understand what he said and had to come to MTF to get the compliment!

In the category "mini-videos", you also have another classic when he's asked for an ATP report in Hamburg who will win the 2006 World Cup:
(Or the longer version to appreciate better his refreshing answer in the middle of all the boring predictions - well, apart Murray who is hilarious):
I always loved his comments about football.

The videos on your website are very extensive!! I'll need to spend a free afternoon watching them all.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks! I will have to take some time in my holiday to watch more movies

That last one is cool, Murray is really funny
But what is the first thing Gilles says? I'm still not good at French
Old 04-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #7
country flag Truc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
But what is the first thing Gilles says? I'm still not good at French
"J'ai pas compris" (he didn't understand the question first). But nothing wrong with your French, it's hard to understand.
I don't know why they kept that part, it's pointless and nobody gets what he says.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"J'ai pas compris" (he didn't understand the question first). But nothing wrong with your French, it's hard to understand.
I don't know why they kept that part, it's pointless and nobody gets what he says.
Thanks!
They kept it, because they also love Gilles hair and want everyone to see it
Old 04-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #9
country flag Truc

His reaction after the match, he doesn't look too crushed!
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafYvSB.html
He just explains that he got injured again in training with Marat and had not played since then. So against a solid claycourter who doesn't make errors, when you are unprepared and physically not well, that's the result!
Old 04-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #10
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Merci Truc
(il a une super coupe de cheveux genre j'ai mis un pétard dedans ) it's great to see simon and seb in the same vid even if they lose
lilibel13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #11
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Nice blog by the way, Truc.
Lilibel, are you Lilibel from Infotennis?

I like the vidéo of the preparation in Paris Masters Series, with the countdown, you can see what they do the hours before the match, and when he ate..
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:05 PM   #12
country flag Truc

Merci!
I'd love to see again the highlights of his match against Gaudio in Hamburg 2006, btw. I uploaded the highlights of the match on MTF at the time, but I don't have it anymore and Youtube and Dailymotion deleted my videos, unfortunately.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:22 PM   #13
country flag Brego

Quote:
Merci!
I'd love to see again the highlights of his match against Gaudio in Hamburg 2006, btw. I uploaded the highlights of the match on MTF at the time, but I don't have it anymore and Youtube and Dailymotion deleted my videos, unfortunately.
Wasn't that the match where Gaudio ripped his shorts. That was priceless.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43 AM   #14
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love that video so much. He seems so comfortable and confident, too... definitely not the first time he did a stripshow.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43 AM   #15
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brego View Post
Wasn't that the match where Gaudio ripped his shorts. That was priceless.
Yes, it was.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote