Riga Mortis: General Latvian tennis talk - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #301
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Riga Mortis: General Latvian tennis talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelita View Post

i see you have a thing for ripped jeans .
I don't - Deniss does ripped jeans terrify me.

Quote:
he does look like a kitty, that's the first word that came to my mind when i saw the pic. he's cute. let's see if he can surprise us next year.
Apparently he used to beat Ernie regularly when they were kids. But then he hit a growth spurt (his height is 195cm) and never quite adjusted.

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2008, 11:43 AM   #302
country flag rafaelita

rafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post

Apparently he used to beat Ernie regularly when they were kids. But then he hit a growth spurt (his height is 195cm) and never quite adjusted.
wow, that's something to impatiently look forward to.
i'm stunned about the way these 'kids' in today's tennis look - i mean their height. how come they all grow so tall? they make basketball players look like juniors . in a few years nadal and federer will probably be the new santoro height wise.

I am very happy to be alive. There is much fun to be had. Music, movies, books, paintings, drawings... I hope you have these things where you are. If you have them, what does the real world matter anyway? JF - Letter for Children Of The Future

Alive with music, haunting my soul Love you more.

we are the same ♥
rafaelita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:52 AM   #303
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly I stood next to Bernard Tomic and Marko Djokovic at the AO and I couldn't believe those kids were 15. They were, like.. 6'1"!

The Croatian DC team was especially their shortest member was Ljubo, I believe, at 190cm

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 10-24-2008, 10:31 PM   #304
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
The Croatian DC team was especially their shortest member was Ljubo, I believe, at 190cm
Croatia wins at life when it comes to height. Whatever they feed them there needs to get sent to my house, so I can hit a late growth spurt.

"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:56 PM   #305
country flag elmolover

elmolover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubFed View Post
Croatia wins at life when it comes to height. Whatever they feed them there needs to get sent to my house, so I can hit a late growth spurt.
Send some my way also, I hate being short.
elmolover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:22 AM   #306
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Deniss won another Doubles title, in Chile F3 He and Catalin the top seeds beat 2nd seeded Aguilar/Kunnap 6-4 7-5 in the Final. Congratulations Deniss

Singles semi-final: Deniss(3) beat Catalin Gard 6-1 6-3. In the Final he'll play Top Seeded Argentine Diego Alvarez ranked 89 places above him. Good luck Deniss

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:31 AM   #307
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

while Dennis is rocking Chile, Andis Juška plays qualies of Aachen Challenger this weekend. He will face the local player Sascha Kloer in round 1
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #308
country flag jitterbug

Sarauj Andi sarauj Denis!

Quote:
Old 10-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #309
country flag Truedaisy

Truedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm stunned about the way these 'kids' in today's tennis look - i mean their height. how come they all grow so tall? they make basketball players look like juniors . in a few years nadal and federer will probably be the new santoro height wise.

They will be the endangered species in tennis.... The new heights trend could define the future of the game...Bigger serves and faster, harder groundstrokes will be the order of the day (as if they're not hard and fast enough already!)....and Ernie is on the forefront of all that! Didn't Brad Gilbert say that Ernie is "the prototype of the modern tennis player"? I wonder how Nishikori will fare over the long haul! Bless him!
Truedaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #310
country flag Alien

Alien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Poor Deniss is already "Santoro" in Latvian team...

'Amar' es el empiece de la palabra 'amargura'...
Alien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #311
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Deniss lost 7-5 6-2
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #312
country flag Alien

Alien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
Deniss lost 7-5 6-2
Now that...

Hopefully, there are some good Chilean wines to cure everything...

'Amar' es el empiece de la palabra 'amargura'...
Alien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #313
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Deniss Still, he can be proud of his week, reaching 2 finals If he keeps working hard, he'll capture a singles title before too long

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:44 PM   #314
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Hopefully, there are some good Chilean wines to cure everything...
As opposed to Chilean women... or Nadia will be

Deniss congrats on the doubles titles anyway. Any win is good.

Quote:
Old 10-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #315
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Poor Deniss is already "Santoro" in Latvian team...
That is true With Juska and Karlis on the team, Ernie is only the third-tallest person

Girts Dzelde will always be the Ollie Rochus of the team, though

Quote: