David News & Articles - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-16-2004, 02:42 AM   #46
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles and stuff....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
In the files section, in the scan part.
Really, because I didn't see anything. Guess we can try again tomorrow, when your scanner can work again?
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2004, 02:45 AM   #47
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

It's not there cause I couldn't scan the pics, just the article, and then it started working like crap. I'll try again in a few minutes to see if it works, if not I'll try in the morning
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 02:45 AM   #48
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
It's not there cause I couldn't scan the pics, just the article, and then it started working like crap. I'll try again in a few minutes to see if it works, if not I'll try in the morning
Don't you hate that?
Old 09-16-2004, 03:00 AM   #49
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

I've been having problems with all my computer equipment today! First the web cam, then the printer and now the scanner.
I had to print an essay I've been wroking on and the damn thing wouldn't print it! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It drove me insane, and now the scanner doesn't work. I'm too tired to deal with it now.
Hey, shouldn't David be playing already?
Old 09-22-2004, 01:36 AM   #50
country flag jazz_girl

I got this from this another forum, this is an article from Vilas:
I like to see all the Argentineans play. Coria has a very nice attitude toward the game and he loves to play. I like Nalbandian the way he plays — he's like a chess player. He moves you around very precisely and then he destroys and conquers.

Hewitt now is coming back. This is an era that it took very long to get established. You saw Safin four years ago and you thought he'd be number one. Then you saw Hewitt on top for two years.

Now we have Nadal coming. You have Ferrero who was there one year and is now struggling a bit. It has to establish some rivalry a bit more.

Nadal is very good. I presented him the cup when he just won his first tournament.

This generation took a long time to get established. Nadal will come in as a liason to the next generation. Coria and Nalbandian, who are a little injured now, will be there.

And then you have Safin who is up and down. If this generation can be continuously healthy and play well imagine what you have: you have Federer, you have Roddick, you have Ferrero, you have Safin, you have Coria, you have Nalbandian, you have Hewitt, you have Nadal coming in.

This is a solid, solid bunch. But you have to get them together playing well. Get them together in the quarters playing against each other consistently and watch the tennis you will get. We had that with Borg, McEnroe, Connors, Vitas — guys who won titles — consistently playing each other in these tournaments.

If we can get this group playing each other consistently it will really wake people up to tennis. That's what they need, I think, to see these guys going head to head in the quarters, that will be exciting. I say to Nadal also "Today, you have fire, but the main thing is what moves that fire inside you — keep that alive. Don’t burn it too fast."
Old 09-22-2004, 06:34 AM   #51
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article Jazz.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 08:00 AM   #52
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

chess player, i love this description more brain, less fierce. This generation is great, we are lucky to have some many genius and potential players in the same generation, not only Roger. and if some of them like safin, ferrero, nadal, coria, haas and david of course hadn't suffered so many injuries, like vilas said, the tennis could be much more exciting to them head to head playing, i bet roger would also be happy to meet more rivalries. So next year will be more competitive, excellent soldiers will back to battles in their raising state. and i love this quote:"Today, you have fire, but the main thing is what moves that fire inside you — keep that alive. Don’t burn it too fast." so guys, don't be too harsh, keep health
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 02:40 PM   #53
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

tahnsk Jazz, a really nice article.. well also like the words of a chess player
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 04:02 PM   #54
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jazz,great article!

And yes the chess player suits him perfectly.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 06:01 PM   #55
country flag crigazzio

crigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond repute

Is a great article!!!Thanks JAzz!!!! You´re rock girl!!!!
Old 09-22-2004, 07:10 PM   #56
country flag Sakura 0101
Banned!

Sakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice article ! Thanks Jazz
Sakura 0101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 08:14 PM   #57
country flag jazz_girl

You're welcome guys!
Old 09-22-2004, 10:29 PM   #58
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

can you post the link to the original of this article?

Más vale mańa que fuerza -- proverbio espańol
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:04 PM   #59
country flag jazz_girl

I got it from another forum and they didn't give the link, sorry.
Old 09-25-2004, 12:09 AM   #60
country flag jazz_girl

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportiva...igen=cd_google
Nalbandian: “I didn’t go to Athens on vacations”
The cordoban tennis player David Nalbandian, broke the silence and claimed that he didn’t go to Athens on vacations like some other sportsmen said. He also said that he had a “very tough” 2004 when it comes to injuries, because they didn’t let him participate in several tournaments.

“No one gets more damage than me if I don’t play. It’s very clear”, said the Cordoban.

He considers this his worst year since he became a pro, the tennis player was only able to play 10 tournaments and weeks ago was out of the top ten.

"In the US Open I was recovering from the thigh’s strain, which didn’t allow me to play at my best. But after that everything’s getting better, let’s hope it continues like that”, added the unquillense in an interview to La Voz del Interior.

“It was a difficult year. Playing 10 tournaments it’s not ideal nor what I was expecting, but sometimes you can’t do magic and I got a year in which I got injured a lot”, added.

In the Athens Olympic Games, Nalbandian couldn’t participate “because I injured myself the day before and even if I had retired, no one would have been able to play for me. That’s part of the regalement that maybe people don’t know of. I went there with the idea of playing and the day before I injured myself, and I couldn’t do anything”, explained.

When he was consulted about if he had gone there “on vacations”, the cordoban said: “If I had to go on vacations I would have chosen another place, not to Athens and to an Olympic Game. There are millions of places for me to go on vacations. I stayed because all the doctors were there, and I had to do the rehab. I trained a little in the morning, I saw Meolans swim. If that’s being on vacations…”. “The difference with tennis is that most of other sports are not in competence 30 weeks a year”, added Nalbandian, who said that he doesn’t pay attention to critics. “If someone gives me an explaination and is right, I’ll accept it. But when people say things just for the fun of it and don’t back up what they say, I don’t pay attention to it”, explained.