Kristof Vliegen - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-25-2004, 09:07 PM   #181
zoeziepoezie

zoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kristof Vliegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by misyou25
oh.....im jealous i wanna be a dutchie too...
and not a belgian ???

eSpeCiAlLy:

Olivier Rochus

Also good luck to ~Jarkko Nieminen~Juan Carlos Ferrero~Filippo Volandri~

"Rochus' career serves as tennis proof that size does matter — the size of a player's heart — and the smallest man on the ATP Tour continues to come up big in that area."
zoeziepoezie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2004, 11:56 PM   #182
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

well, close to... but yeah, why not (didnt think of that)...
misyou25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 01:03 PM   #183
zoeziepoezie

zoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond reputezoeziepoezie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misyou25
hmmm... des anybody have a picture of kristof not too big for my av?
http://www.as.com/misc/davis03espbel...liegencara.jpg
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/77/D2/tennistoday/7/66.jpg
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/77/D2/tennistoday/7/67.jpg
http://www.lecoqsportif.com/img/joue...ueur53_min.jpg

eSpeCiAlLy:

Olivier Rochus

Also good luck to ~Jarkko Nieminen~Juan Carlos Ferrero~Filippo Volandri~

"Rochus' career serves as tennis proof that size does matter — the size of a player's heart — and the smallest man on the ATP Tour continues to come up big in that area."
zoeziepoezie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 05:30 PM   #184
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it's not too big.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vliegen avatar.JPG (3.7 KB, 20 views)
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 06:32 PM   #185
country flag Dutchie

Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, cute picture! He looks a bit daft but he is so funny
He's nice.

@misyou25 - you want to be a dutchie? Guess you have more tournements and things then us!
Dutchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 06:58 PM   #186
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

no, i dont...switzerland is broing.... thanks for the pics!
Old 07-30-2004, 07:03 PM   #187
country flag misyou25

nice av, i know
Old 08-01-2004, 09:59 AM   #188
country flag Dutchie

Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just wondering - where did you hear of Kristof?
He's not really famous and i can imagine tyhe swiss media won't write or show much about him?
Old 08-01-2004, 11:16 AM   #189
country flag misyou25

not really...hmmm. i dont remember clearly, but i read about him once becaus of rochus and i donno, then i saw him playing and hes just good... just he has too less weight and thats why his game suffers... if he would gain some weight he would beat everyone...and you (ok, youre from netherlands..)
Old 08-01-2004, 06:33 PM   #190
country flag Dutchie

Yeah, well, being from Holland doesn't make it easier - he's not wellknown over here. I first saw him when he played in a callenger in Groningen and he played against Joachim Johansson (who blew me away with his serve) and that was in the final and he won, and his speech was really funny and sweet. So that's when i knew who he was. And last june he played in rosmalen and i saw his match against martin verkerk and it was really funny and he made one classic point, a true beauty. And the whole match was weird, with funny things going on like a bird who was on the court but as it was very hot he couldn't make enough speed to fly out so the players had to wait for it to fly over and it took ages, hha, so funny!
We also saw him practising with raemon sluiter and that was hysterical, i laughed my ass off, so since then i really like him, he is so funny
Old 08-02-2004, 12:23 PM   #191
country flag misyou25

lol...sure he is...what did he say in his speech? cool you like him. he is not well known, maybe just in belgium like another tennis player (maybe like chris rochus) and i think he is a special player, the atp needs such players!
Old 08-05-2004, 07:04 PM   #192
country flag Dutchie

I'm sorry, i can't remember what he said in groningen! He was just very happy he had won and said some personal things to his family there. But i can't give you quotes, as i can't remember it! (come on, it's nearly been a year, don't get all mad at me!) ()
Old 08-05-2004, 08:58 PM   #193
country flag misyou25

no prob, im happy he won and im happy for you youve seen it and im sad i didnt... about his family? sweet
Old 08-26-2004, 05:14 PM   #194
country flag Dutchie

Kristof won the 2nd round of qualification, but i can't find the score yet...
The live scoring at the US Open page is soooo slow!

But well done Kristof!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2004, 05:16 PM   #195
country flag Dutchie

Oh, found it:

So Kristof against K Economidis (never heard of him)

6-7 (6) 6-3 6-3