*****************Clay Court Season Photos*********************** - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #466
country flag juninhOH

juninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond reputejuninhOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *****************Clay Court Season Photos***********************

i strogly disliked last year wimbledon's outfit. especially those redicilous pants
juninhOH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #467
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagena View Post
That's what I hope as well. It's obvious that he's been struggling more this year than the past couple of years, and I don't think I could bare seeing him going down while dressed up like... well whatever you'd call it. Hope Nike takes that into account, and Roger himself as well...
He's still the world number 1, Papagena, and who knows what happens in the French. He may arrive to Wimbledon as the FO champion.

I don't mind seeing a fancy Wimby attire this year, as well. He's going for the record, after all.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #468
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
He's still the world number 1, Papagena, and who knows what happens in the French. He may arrive to Wimbledon as the FO champion.
Maybe indeed. But are you really counting on it? Not me...

Quote:
I don't mind seeing a fancy Wimby attire this year, as well. He's going for the record, after all.
'Fancy' is okay... over-the-top is NOT.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #469
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Have we all forgotten last year when he lost RG final not playing very well, then skipped Halle. Certainly went into W with a ? if he could pull it off again. Roger lives for W, plays his best tennis there. My guess is Nike will come up with something special, maybe similar to what he had last year. He is defending champ after all and is going for 6 in a row.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #470
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I can also well remember how very, VERY close he was to losing last year, and remember myself thinking, "IF he loses, how ridiculous will he look?"

I just don't know what to think of it this year...

Anathema

Old 05-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #471
country flag Emmaloo

Emmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see the connection between what he wears and how tough the loss will be to deal with.

Last years Wimbledon outfit was a throw back. It was classy, that's Roger's image. I don't think it's going to go away or dissipate or make him look like a fool if he loses a final dressed that way.

If you don't like how he dresses with Nike then you don't like it, if you do you do. Win or lose.

It might just be me, but I don't get it.

I wouldn't be too worried about Wimbledon guys, his game has gotten much stronger the last month and grass mostly Wimbledon are his favorite times of the year. After all the talk, and doubt I don't think he'll be leaving Wimbledon with anything less than another title.
Emmaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:31 PM   #472
Anathemaniac

^^ I can tell you what will happen if he loses at Wimbly all dressed up as the GOAT, but I don't think you want to know.
Keeping a slighly lower profile might not be such a bad idea this year.

Anathema

Old 05-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #473
country flag Blondie1985

Blondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond repute

from krist, rf.com

Old 05-29-2008, 02:52 PM   #474
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pic,~~~

I just really really hope that Roger can win RG and Wimby both~~
I will heart break if he lost in Wimby~
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #475
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #476
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Worse case scenerio last year, he could have just not put the pants on and go to the ceremony with the shorts.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #477
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
Worse case scenerio last year, he could have just not put the pants on and go to the ceremony with the shorts.
Yep - that's what I meant with the difference between being 'fancy' and 'over-the-top'. I LOVED the jacket, in both 2006 and 2007, but I wouldn't be all too happy to see those pants appear in 2008 again - let alone that 'man purse',

Anathema

Old 05-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #478
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Congrat Roger!!!!!!!!!

thankyou so much my LORD!!!!

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #479
country flag theprodigy

theprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond reputetheprodigy has a reputation beyond repute

For Wimbledon this year he should just stick to the vest and pants. That's way classy and won't look over the top. The jacket should come only after he wins the title, and the sixth something (I forgot. racket?) along with it.
theprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:01 PM   #480
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagena View Post
Keeping a slighly lower profile might not be such a bad idea this year.
I disagree. He's still #1 in the rankings and I want him to act as such. Not to give into the media 'spin' that he's a has been who's time has come and gone.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote