*****************Clay Court Season Photos*********************** - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2008, 10:20 PM   #436
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *****************Clay Court Season Photos***********************

Why do they always put him in neon colors.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2008, 11:53 PM   #437
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
This is what he's supposed to be wearing.

Oh, HELP. Why so dreadfully UGLY!?

Quote:
Why do they always put him in neon colors.
I wish I knew. I guess we'd have to ask Nike for that. Poor fellow, he looks so good in subdued colours - I wish Nike had some lovely Night Blue-variation for him as well. His best outfits are still the 2006 and 2007 Wimbly ones, if I have any say on the matter. Which I obviously don't.

I guess it's all due to my 'beloved' Marketing-and-PR-fellows (:retard again, so desperately trying to put down this 'pirate' 'bad guy'-image of Rafa - opposed to Roger's image as the 'classy guy', I guess - while he's in fact a gentle, nice fellow, as I got to see myself lately at Hamburg.

Ah well. As long as he manages to TRASH Teh Djerker, I won't bother in whatever outfit - a garbage bag whould indeed be quite hilarious - he manages to do so.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 05-27-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #438
country flag Blondie1985

Blondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

awful lol
Old 05-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #439
country flag Emmaloo

Emmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaloo has a reputation beyond repute

That green is almost as bad as some of the colors Adidas has their people in.
Emmaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:20 AM   #440
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagena View Post

I wish I knew. I guess we'd have to ask Nike for that. Poor fellow, he looks so good in subdued colours - I wish Nike had some lovely Night Blue-variation for him as well. His best outfits are still the 2006 and 2007 Wimbly ones, if I have any say on the matter. Which I obviously don't.

I guess it's all due to my 'beloved' Marketing-and-PR-fellows (:retard again, so desperately trying to put down this 'pirate' 'bad guy'-image of Rafa - opposed to Roger's image as the 'classy guy', I guess - while he's in fact a gentle, nice fellow, as I got to see myself lately at Hamburg.

Ah well. As long as he manages to TRASH Teh Djerker, I won't bother in whatever outfit - a garbage bag whould indeed be quite hilarious - he manages to do so.
But what does 'bad guy' image have to do with neon colors? And if they're going to put him in bright colors how about red? Not neon green and puke brown. Honestly he needs to take control of his wardrobe like Roger does. The clothes that Roger was rumored to wear at US Open last year were butt ugly and thank god that's when he started wearing his customized RF clothes. Nadal should refuse to wear this shit, or at least tell Nike to town down the colors.

Old 05-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #441
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagena View Post

I wish I knew. I guess we'd have to ask Nike for that. Poor fellow, he looks so good in subdued colours - I wish Nike had some lovely Night Blue-variation for him as well.
They do but for whatever reason they've decided to put him in green. The shirt he's supposed to be wearing also comes in dark blue.

I actually think this combination looks nice:

OK enough about Nadal's outfit...

Old 05-27-2008, 12:51 AM   #442
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But what does 'bad guy' image have to do with neon colors? And if they're going to put him in bright colors how about red? Not neon green and puke brown. Honestly he needs to take control of his wardrobe like Roger does. The clothes that Roger was rumored to wear at US Open last year were butt ugly and thank god that's when he started wearing his customized RF clothes. Nadal should refuse to wear this shit, or at least tell Nike to town down the colors.
I guess Raf has indeed a say about what Nike asks him to wear - but I've read quite a few comments of his where he says that he doesn't give a damn at all... he just wears what they offer him. He just doesn't care at all

EDIT: as for the 'bad guy'-image being an inspiration for those dreadful Neon Colours, yes, I think that has something to do with it - I get the feeling that the PR IDIOTS indeed think there's indeed a connection between dressing up someone in ugly NEON and pushing that guy as a 'Teen Idol'.
I happen to think it's rather funny, as Raf isn't at ALL a Puff Daddy-Type, even if you dress him up in some sort of a Gangsta Rappers' outfit - an image which I suspect those Nike-PR-:retard:s want to sell for him - wonder why I dislike PR-Managers as much as I do?

I've seen the lovely fellow training a few times, and there he was, in normal shirts and tees - it only confirms my feeling that he just doesn't give a damn at all. I can't help but like that, if I have any say on that particular matter. But for me it's obvious he looks BEST in Wimbly WHITE.

Quote:
They do but for whatever reason they've decided to put him in green. The shirt he's supposed to be wearing also comes in dark blue.

I actually think this combination looks nice:

OK enough about Nadal's outfit...
O how I wish he'd indeed turn up in that lovely Dark Blue outfit!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 05-27-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:04 AM   #443
country flag Blondie1985

Blondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond reputeBlondie1985 has a reputation beyond repute

from lovely - rf.com

Old 05-27-2008, 04:52 AM   #444
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #445
country flag Blondie1985

Old 05-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #446
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy Roger~~!!
Old 05-28-2008, 02:06 AM   #447
country flag Blondie1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
Sexy Roger~~!!

very
i loved this outfit
Old 05-28-2008, 02:25 AM   #448
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie1985 View Post
very
i loved this outfit
I love this shirt too!!!
Roger wear this shirt looks very beautiful~~
my fav colour is blue!!
Old 05-28-2008, 02:27 AM   #449
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie1985 View Post
very
i loved this outfit
blue is my fav colour!!

Roger wear this shirt is very beautiful!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 05:34 AM   #450
country flag ~Jin~

~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute~Jin~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ugly
~Jin~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote