Last concert you visited... - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #316
country flag Melly Flew Us

Melly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond reputeMelly Flew Us has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last concert you visited...

not including classical axel rose and his new band at the 02 in london.

word for the mid-life crisis fan-boys: beer in the hair is just not cool
Melly Flew Us is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #317
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be The kooks, artic monkeys, portishead and the strokes for me next week
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #318
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It's going to be The kooks, artic monkeys, portishead and the strokes for me next week
HELL YEAH! I went to Super Bock, Super Rock as well! Loved most of the concerts. Elbow was a very good surprise, I didn't knew them, and it was very good. Slash was so fucking good, but that was kind of expected, The bands you mention were VERY GOOD as well. Specially, Kooks and Artic Monkeys. I lost my voice in the first day, and I still didn't get it back. Shame that I don't remember that Arcade Fire concert, only the beggining. I heard it was very good as well.

Portishead concert was the best planed concert of the festival.

The Strokes was good, but I think it coulg be even better, and I was very very hungry that they didn't play a encore, and they didn't even say goodbye.

My favourite concert I think it was Artic Monkeys, probably because I LOVE them.

Organization could be a lot better, and the place got to many dust. Also it was so stupid that we can't bring even plastic bottles to the enclosure.

But overall, it was 3 days that worth A LOT!

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #319
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Morrissey, short but great

splendid location as well, open-air inside an old renaissance fortress

Last edited by Ivanatis : 07-19-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:55 AM   #320
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Can't help it. Yet another Anathema-concert, perhaps #76 or so.
Review can be read over here.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #321
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanatis View Post
Morrissey, short but great

splendid location as well, open-air inside an old renaissance fortress
great setlist over there, i just checked. 9 more days for me now
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #322
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
HELL YEAH! I went to Super Bock, Super Rock as well! Loved most of the concerts. Elbow was a very good surprise, I didn't knew them, and it was very good. Slash was so fucking good, but that was kind of expected, The bands you mention were VERY GOOD as well. Specially, Kooks and Artic Monkeys. I lost my voice in the first day, and I still didn't get it back. Shame that I don't remember that Arcade Fire concert, only the beggining. I heard it was very good as well.

Portishead concert was the best planed concert of the festival.

The Strokes was good, but I think it coulg be even better, and I was very very hungry that they didn't play a encore, and they didn't even say goodbye.

My favourite concert I think it was Artic Monkeys, probably because I LOVE them.

Organization could be a lot better, and the place got to many dust. Also it was so stupid that we can't bring even plastic bottles to the enclosure.

But overall, it was 3 days that worth A LOT!
The Kooks was AMAZING, great concert and so was Artic! I was a bit drunk during Arcade Fire, but I loved it so much , it's just such good music! Portishead was just gorgeous... her voice and the lyrics are soo powerful! And finally strokes... well Strokes would be my fave band out of those playing, but it was the weakest concert... I mean you still enjoy hearing them, but it was so weak... he didn't even say goodbye!

But I loved it, even the cold showers! Except for the dust, obviously...
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:17 AM   #323
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Sade + John Legend a couple weeks ago. Sade is brilliant in concert John Legend is from my city so I've seen him four or five times already, but he's still amazing as the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:26 AM   #324
country flag Dupuis2006

Dupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond reputeDupuis2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Dragonette!
Dupuis2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:49 AM   #325
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

BB King, July 16

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #326

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

yesterday visited the Lokerse Feesten in belgium, line up was the heartbreaks (missed them), Balthazar (pretty ok), Gogol Bordello as always and Morrissey
2manydj's for the afterparty

Morrissey was the main reason for choosing this day of the lokerse feesten and i love his music since i was 12 years old so i was really excited to see him

Set list: I want the One I Can’t Have / The First of the Gang to Die / You’re the One for me fatty / You have killed me / There is A light that Never goes out / Everyday is like Sunday / Alma Matters / One day goodbye will be farewell / Scandinavia / Satellite of Love / I Know it”s Over / Throwing My Arms around Paris / Ouija Bord / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Old 08-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #327

Lowlands festival this weekend, liked the shows by dEUS, Skunk Anansie, Babylon Circus, Flogging Molly and Lamb best..........
Old 09-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #328

yesterday the Toasters with support act Bang the Skillet

was more fun than watching djoko beating fed i bet
Old 09-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #329
country flag deyaT87

deyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond repute

Rammstein last year in Belgrade
deyaT87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #330
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Wale last night. He had a variety of lesser known rappers open for him and they were pretty good. Wale himself was very good too. He knew how to play to the crowd, overall a really good concert.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote