Last concert you visited... - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #241
country flag centralviva

centralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond reputecentralviva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last concert you visited...

Beyonce at the o2 in London
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2010, 09:12 AM   #242
country flag Tennisleader01
Banned!

Tennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond repute

On the 16 of May, this year, I went to Bucharest for the most awaited concert of the year: AC/DC- Black Ice Tour.
It was indeed a great show, that made us (the fans) feel happy and excited.

There were 4 types of tickets, as you all might know: Golden Circle tickets- in front of the stage, Normal Circle, the tribunes and the VIP area. We had a very good position at the Normale Circle, from where we could see the whole stage very well. The distance between us and the band was aproximately 50-70 metres, so we could see them also very clearly.

It was fantastic...and those 15 minutes when Angus performed alone, playing the guitar without stopping, and covering all the scene was, in my opinion, the most spectacular of the night. The visual effects, the coregraphy, and especially the way the band performed, the whole atmosphere was breathtaking. I am still so nostalgic about that magical night.

The number of tickets that have been sold was aproximately of 60 thousands, but the total of people who enjoyed the concert had reached, I think, 100 thousands. There were thousands who listened to the concert from outside, because they couldn't achieve the tickets on time, or simply because they didn't have enough money.

Before AC/DC, a British band, Pantera performed, and a great Romanian band, our Romanian AC/DC: Iris. It was simply...Fantastic! Ravishing!

The only drawback was that, due to the fact that the traffic was closed in that area, we all had to use the common transport...so we had to wait 2 hours to find an available taxi.
Tennisleader01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:19 AM   #243
Banned!

Tennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I am waiting for the Sonispehere Festival, on 26 of June, were great rock bands, including Metallica, Manowar, or Anthrax will be present.

The bad side is that I haven't bought any ticket yet, but I hope to enter with a help of a friend of mine, who is working at the event.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:40 AM   #244
Banned!

I am at University now, but as soon as I arrive home, I will upload some pictures and videos that I took at the concert. (AC/DC Black Ice Tour)
Old 05-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #245
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Bublé swinging in Berlin tomorrow, can't wait
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #246
country flag dudesenior
Banned!

dudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond reputedudesenior has a reputation beyond repute

last year i went a guano apes concert here in Romania......they rule!!!
dudesenior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:13 PM   #247
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Madness in Amsterdam on the 15th and on the 18th Pavement in Brussels.
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Kose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #248
Banned!

AC/DC Part 1 (the first picture was taken in the Izvor Park, on the way to "Piata Constitutiei", where the concert took place. It was full of guards with beautiful horses, in case a major conflict would have occured.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4689.jpg (88.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4746.jpg (35.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4745.jpg (39.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4793.jpg (43.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4792.jpg (38.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4799.jpg (57.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4796.jpg (45.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4794.jpg (45.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4790.jpg (38.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4787.jpg (41.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #249
Banned!

AC/DC Part 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4783.jpg (38.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4777.jpg (36.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4776.jpg (46.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4765.jpg (65.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4764.jpg (50.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4736.jpg (48.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4732.jpg (51.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4728.jpg (52.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4722.jpg (54.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4713.jpg (48.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #250

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

me again, last day of pinkpop festival on may 30 ( pixies,skunk anansie,gogol bordello and the prodigy among others) and on may 31 Pixies in Antwerp which was the best show i've seen from them ever
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Kose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Old 06-05-2010, 08:14 AM   #251
country flag Goloback Gurk
Banned!

Goloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond reputeGoloback Gurk has a reputation beyond repute

Lady Gaga! :cheer:
Goloback Gurk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #252

tonight the Pogues in amsterdam
Old 08-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #253
country flag Mishka Logvi

Mishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond reputeMishka Logvi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudesenior View Post
last year i went a guano apes concert here in Romania......they rule!!!
I visit Sandra and company in Kiev 15 of January this year! Very drive and imressive!
Last concert that I visited Okean Elzy , June 3rd.
On september 18 i go to Placebo concert in Kiev! Brian Molko

Doubles: W Stuttgart 08 (w/Dmitriy), W Tokyo 07(w/Dmitiy), Istanbul'11 CH(w/Pauchis)

Singles : San Sebastian'11 CH, Manerbio'11 CH
Mishka Logvi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #254

the Pogues were great !!!!! will attend a day at the Lokerse Feesten in belgium next weekend
Old 08-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #255
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

a-ha in Halle on July 24th

It was really strange for me to be in that stadion for a concert instead of tennis
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote