The Fashion Thread: 911 ---- Calling all the fashion polices!!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #16
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fashion Thread: How much does Paulo really carry around in his suitcase?

Me too I've always loved a turtleneck sweater, but I can't wear it... It makes me look REALLY fat!

I'd love to play dress up with Paulo
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #17
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fashion Thread: How much does Paulo really carry around in his suitcase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Me too I've always loved a turtleneck sweater, but I can't wear it... It makes me look REALLY fat!

I'd love to play dress up with Paulo
Oh, the things I could say in reply to that
Invisible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #18
Sharon

I actually like that jacket but it just proves how light he travels
And as we can see in the 2nd picture with the jacket, THE infamous jeans make their first appearance
I like the fourth outfit quite a lot and I definately like the scarf from his third outfit (admist the chaos he's wearing )
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:53 AM   #19
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

I would have started a new thread for this hair style if I could

Originally posted by Truc here:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1501
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1502

OK, some justice for Paulo. It didn't look that bad in these pictures But seeing on him TV yesterday was a different story! I was like, "Huh????!!!!! " then "" Funny though, I think Marat is having a very similar haircut right now. A bit longer. Probably went to the same place for haircut during the tourney. Paulo obviously went in as the first victim

It'll grow back in time for RG as well as his timing and rhythm on the court But man, this hair is going on my scrapbook for sure! Give me one of those military hair styles feeling Thank God he's hot enough to pull it off.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #20
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

A fashion thread?! I can't believe I never noticed this before! I'm obsessed with this topic (well I almost studied fashion at Uni so that's my excuse).

I'm glad that hair got put here but hair will grow back- that shirt he wore in his singles match is more of a concern to me. I don't think that shirt is going to fit anytime soon!

I miss what I call the strawberry and cream shirt (named since I associate it with grass winning), that shirt had some great victories!

This thread is quite theraputic, in future I might blame Paulo's losses on poor choice of shirt.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:06 AM   #21
country flag Ome

I really don't like that shirt Maybe he'll grow bigger and the shirt will shrink a few sizes

And I never thought I would complain, but I think the unzipping was a wee bit too much I could see every muscles on his chest when he played Kiefer. I don't need that much distraction. I'm also a fan of tennis

Strawberry and cream shirt... sounds delicious We should name his shirts!!!!!!

Yep, it is quite therapeutic. I remember late 2006 where he barely won a match, you can see why by looking at his outfit
Old 05-16-2008, 04:48 AM   #22
Sharon

at the naming the shirts idea. That could get pretty brutal with the many bad choices he's made

If the shirt wasnt 834948 times oversized, then the unzipping wouldn't have been too much Just proves how light he travels, he ran outta good outfits
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:07 AM   #23
country flag Ome

We should think of something silly and sweet

Quite a few people wore that white shirt... Adidas probably ran out of his usual size
Old 06-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #24
country flag Ome

Random bump

This "outfit" (or lack of it ) is the favorite to win Best Fashion Award of 2008

Old 06-18-2008, 07:07 PM   #25
country flag *Mausi*

*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute*Mausi* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Random bump

This "outfit" (or lack of it ) is the favorite to win Best Fashion Award of 2008

How right you are *g*
But, who knows, perhaps he will wear it at Wimbledon...Then he will be the champ because his opponents are so jealous of his body (Ok, there are some exceptions *g*)

Novak Djokovic

Rafa Nadal

Paul-Henri Mathieu

Andy Roddick

<------------------ supported by *Mausi*
*Mausi* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #26
country flag Ome

One of the saddest outfits in the history of Paulokind

I never thought there would be a day that any outfit could compete with this one:

But this yellow shirt!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111.jpg (24.3 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg 1112.jpg (47.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-18-2008, 09:45 AM   #27
country flag Ome

Default Re: The Fashion Thread: 911 ---- Calling all the fashion polices!!!!

Another random bump from me

This HAT/CAP should be featured here for one simple reason: It's the most hilarious hat we've seen in years!!! This is not Paulo's fault, though. He has no choice!

This is also NOT his fault, but Fish-sockless style shows the tan line
(Maybe Fish has his reason for wearing the socks that low It prevents him from having a tan line like Paulo does! )

(I do notice this little thing. Yep, I'm an obsessive person )
Old 08-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #28
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ome!!!!!!!No no , youre not at all an obessessive persson (but i like when he is without ....)
Old 11-28-2008, 01:05 PM   #29
country flag Ome

I have nothing better to do

It's weird that he bought these shirts, the same exact design but in different colors! (I thought only girls did that!) The black and the green here. And I also remember the blue one from photoshoot last year Zadig & Voltaire must be happy to know About 80 euros a piece there

Such a weird habbit

Last edited by Ome : 11-28-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #30
country flag Ome

OMG

I now remember ANOTHER Zadig & Voltaire famous shirt!!!!!! He definitely has an issue

What an interesting guy! (I bet he has more up his sleeve )