Davydenko's Wife- How!? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 04-04-2008, 02:29 PM   #61
country flag tennizen
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,163
tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

This thread is killing me Btw like elessar said I find Davy quite
__________________
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-04-2008, 02:29 PM   #62
country flag justClaudia
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnWinner View Post
a person with a regular job and without fame, of course Davydenko stays in the best hotels, has very much money and travels a lot around the world -and through the best and most popular cities- and is an elite sportsman, so do u really think his wife is not interested in that, you must read too many stories of blue princes if u think its pure love.

unfortunately many people act of that way.
And because of that, and because he has a beautiful wife, he is not a normal person.

Thank god we are not reading the same stories dude. I'm happy for myself.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #63
country flag LoveFifteen
Registered User
 
LoveFifteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 32
Posts: 2,528
LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

He probably does have a large penis because in my experience (ahem), it seems like tall skinny guys are always packing.

But it's money, guys, let's be honest. Women are attacted to men that can provide for children well ... it's biological.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:41 PM   #64
country flag beecharmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7
beecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond reputebeecharmer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

I think he looks good and I've heard he's a nice guy. More importantly, I saw a guy who had exactly his build and looks and he was seriously large where it counts....perhaps Davy reciprocates ;o)
beecharmer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #65
country flag ReturnWinner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 6,051
ReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond reputeReturnWinner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
And because of that, and because he has a beautiful wife, he is not a normal person.

Thank god we are not reading the same stories dude. I'm happy for myself.
you are so hard to understand likely they have a good relationship but you say is just pure love, and i am just saying the fact Davydenko is an elite tennis players with a godo quantity of money is a very strong reason for which she is with him, and i mean Davydenko is not a normal person in the sense he is not a regular boy with a regular job , or are u going to say a pro tennis player has a typical life as any other person
ReturnWinner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #66
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac
 
Sunset of Age's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall.
Posts: 41,910
Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Here's a thought (it will require some maturity from the male readers), perhaps he's a nice, intelligent man who treats women with respect. Perhaps he spoke to her as an equal, and appreciated her for all of her genuine qualities. Perhaps they are compatible in their thoughts, philosophies, outlooks, values, etc. That's how good, strong relationships work.
__________________
"It's getting colder, I'm getting colder, older, it's getting colder...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"


"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #67
country flag Langers
Registered User
 
Langers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 26
Posts: 4,046
Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
And because of that, and because he has a beautiful wife, he is not a normal person.

Thank god we are not reading the same stories dude. I'm happy for myself.
I think everyone, except maybe you, realised exactly what he meant with the word "normal".
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #68
country flag CyBorg
Registered User
 
CyBorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,159
CyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Religion View Post
Charisma in the only explanation
Most likely. Stepanek is a pretty ugly-looking fella and he's got quite a bit of charisma.

Now, Davydenko is much, much less ugly than Stepanek, but I bet he knows what to do with the ladies.

Nadal, for example, doesn't look like much of a communicator. In any language.
__________________
'This isn't right. This isn't even wrong'.
- Wolfgang Pauli upon seeing a paper by a young physicist

'A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.'
- Bertrand Russell
CyBorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:45 PM   #69
country flag CyBorg
Registered User
 
CyBorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,159
CyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Anyone who says its money is a insecure clown, anyone can get anyone and that said, its not like Davydenko is out of shape. You get a man who is in shape, and not an asshole and they can get anyone.
Yeah, I don't think it's about money either. I see hot girls with average-looking fellows all the time. Some guys just have more 'skills' and looks have nothing to do with it.
__________________
'This isn't right. This isn't even wrong'.
- Wolfgang Pauli upon seeing a paper by a young physicist

'A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.'
- Bertrand Russell
CyBorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #70
country flag CyBorg
Registered User
 
CyBorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,159
CyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyYellowBall View Post
Shes not that cute. She has a round face and toothpick eyebrows, not a good match. Mirka was hotter when she was thin.
You fail.
__________________
'This isn't right. This isn't even wrong'.
- Wolfgang Pauli upon seeing a paper by a young physicist

'A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.'
- Bertrand Russell
CyBorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #71
country flag Langers
Registered User
 
Langers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 26
Posts: 4,046
Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyBorg View Post
Most likely. Stepanek is a pretty ugly-looking fella and he's got quite a bit of charisma.

Now, Davydenko is much, much less ugly than Stepanek, but I bet he knows what to do with the ladies.

Nadal, for example, doesn't look like much of a communicator. In any language.
I think you meant, "knows how much to pay the ladies".
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #72
country flag CyBorg
Registered User
 
CyBorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,159
CyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond reputeCyBorg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
I think you meant, "knows how much to pay them".
Nope. If it was about paying ladies he would be changing ladies every week.
__________________
'This isn't right. This isn't even wrong'.
- Wolfgang Pauli upon seeing a paper by a young physicist

'A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.'
- Bertrand Russell
CyBorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:48 PM   #73
country flag World Beater
Registered User
 
World Beater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,922
World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Nice to see ppl still believe in fairy tales



"there are no cinderellas"
__________________
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:52 PM   #74
country flag justClaudia
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnWinner View Post
you are so hard to understand likely they have a good relationship but you say is just pure love, and i am just saying the fact Davydenko is an elite tennis players with a godo quantity of money is a very strong reason for which she is with him, and i mean Davydenko is not a normal person in the sense he is not a regular boy with a regular job , or are u going to say a pro tennis player has a typical life as any other person
huh uh.

A professional athlete is not a normal person.
And I am still happy we're not reading the same stories.

justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #75
country flag justClaudia
Registered User
 
justClaudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at the nearest fashion week.
Posts: 15,622
justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko's Wife- How!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
I think
you think?

honey go back to organizing your Maria Kirilenko pictures, will you. That should be hard work enough for one day, for you.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios