Roddick is engaged to be married! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2008, 02:24 AM   #121
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick is engaged to be married!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
I'm all for solitaires as well. You should see this ring my grandmother has - gaudy yellow gold, with eight brightly colored birthstones in it to represent her eight children. It makes my eyes hurt just thinking about it.

I hear conflict-free diamonds are all the rage now.
OMG But that's sweet in a sentimental way. Any woman who births eight children has the right to do whatever she wants in my book

(ok, my gramma's ring was three stones, but they're small and lovely and simple and since I am/was the only grandchild, it's conflict-free (except that I almost had to fight my mom to not break it down into earrings and a pendant for me, i told her i could wait as long as i had to but that it couldn't be altered ))

Fee what the hell are you talking about? Andy plays tennis?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2008, 02:26 AM   #122
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, in between snarking at the chair umpire, he's been known to swing his racquet around in an ugly fashion.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #123
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

no, you lie.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 04-01-2008, 02:34 AM   #124
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

No, you have me confused with someone else. I speak truth (or truthiness).

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:36 AM   #125
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

she does not look better than Mandy Moore
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:59 AM   #126
country flag Deboogle!.

A. RODDICK/I. Minar
7‑6, 6‑4

An interview with:
ANDY RODDICK

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. From People Magazine.
ANDY RODDICK: Oh.

Q. It's begun. It started.
ANDY RODDICK: Thanks for breaking the news. Appreciate it.

Q. We wanted to know how you popped the question, where you were? Did you get down on one knee and what kind of ring you had. Just little details like that?
ANDY RODDICK: Just little details I'll probably keep to myself. It's our business. It was nice.
I got down on a knee, but I think the details we'll keep close to our family and friends. Thanks.

Q. Do you have at least a date that you did it?
ANDY RODDICK: Couple weeks ago.

Q. So does it feel any different to be an engaged man other than, you know, questions in People Magazine and all that?
ANDY RODDICK: Yeah. I think so. I think it's a life choice, so it is a bit different. I think I lost half my fan base today.

Q. You did. I think so.
ANDY RODDICK: No, but, you know, I'm happy, and, you know, Ivo Minar played the same way. I don't think he really cared. (laughter.)
That was my main concern today.

Q. I think he was trying to give you an easy win.
ANDY RODDICK: Then I'll take it. Apparently I should have done it sooner, then.
THE MODERATOR: Are there any tennis questions, by chance?

Q. You know what the ups and downs are of being in the spotlight, and I know Brooklyn has been in the spotlight herself. But do you feel like she knows what she's in for?
ANDY RODDICK: Yeah. You know, she's a very, very smart girl, so I think ‑‑ I think so. But, you know, to be honest, I think it's big news today. I don't know if it will be big news next week.

Q. Are you and Mardy going to share wedding planning tips and stuff?
ANDY RODDICK: Hopefully that's ‑‑ I was just trying to take heat off Mardy. Hopefully they can talk wedding plans and maybe we can go do golf or something.

Q. Who introduced you?
ANDY RODDICK: Guys, let's get to tennis, please.

Old 04-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #127
country flag Marek.

Marek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
No, you have me confused with someone else. I speak truth (or truthiness).
Are you authorized to use that word?
Marek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:11 AM   #128
country flag Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek. View Post
Are you authorized to use that word?
Yes, I have a Colbert Nation card.

(okay, no I don't, but I'll take my chances)

Old 04-01-2008, 03:13 AM   #129
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
Journos
I was expecting it to be bad, but it was even a little worse than I thought it was gonna be

Old 04-01-2008, 03:25 AM   #130
country flag Lucinda

Lucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond reputeLucinda has a reputation beyond repute

Umm. Best of luck, I guess. I hope they like toasting to their marriage with sparkling apple cider

But seriously, I work for a divorce attorney and I see this stuff all the time. If they get married right away then I'll give them 8 months - max. If they give it some time before they get hitched, I'll give it a year to a year and a half
Lucinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:08 AM   #131
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
What a pity.

Earning plenty of money as a model and then marrying a multi-millionaire like Andy Roddick.

Life is tough.
The only models that make millions are the household names like Gisele or Heidi Klum. A model that is not a household name, but books many runway shows would make nearly $100k a year. A model whose biggest modeling assignment to date is a swimsuit appearance is not making much. I know a model who has appeared in national print ads for Sure deodorant, Jerry's Bridal, Abercrombie and Fitch, and several others and she made $19k last year. Brooklyn is in no way making a fortune. The model I know lets her boyfriend pay for basically everything and whatever she makes they use for having fun.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully

Last edited by binkygirl : 04-01-2008 at 04:09 AM. Reason: more info
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:14 AM   #132
country flag lolagirl

lolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond reputelolagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucinda View Post
Umm. Best of luck, I guess. I hope they like toasting to their marriage with sparkling apple cider

But seriously, I work for a divorce attorney and I see this stuff all the time. If they get married right away then I'll give them 8 months - max. If they give it some time before they get hitched, I'll give it a year to a year and a half

I'm with you on that...I like how everywhere I see all this talk about this engagement Brooklyn is referred to as "20 year old Brooklyn Decker" as if they too somehow think this is ummm how do I say this, think like ooooookkkkkkk give me a break

now I could be wrong about this, just my take
lolagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:40 AM   #133
country flag soraya

soraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to both...he looks happy and in love. One picture I cannot erase from my mind is the picture where he was strolling with Moore squeezing one of her breasts...that was tasteless.
"Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”- Muhammad Ali“

————————————
soraya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:42 AM   #134
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
One picture I cannot erase from my mind is the picture where he was strolling with Moore squeezing one of her breasts...that was tasteless.
They dont call him The Jerk for nothing, you know Soraya
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:51 AM   #135
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

What's the problem here? He likes the girl. The lady likes him. All the best to the both of them, eh?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote