Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-29-2004, 03:57 PM   #1
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!!

Welcome to the "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!

This thread is in honor of Roger Federer, the Big Swiss Cheese! He is without doubt one of the most talented players on the ATP circuit today. He is currently ranked No. 1 in the world. He has a cow named Juliette. His alpha-girlfriend is in training for a Yoko Ono-type legacy. He always wears a headband. He has a big nose. His left arm is warped. He is the Big Cheese! Love the Cheese!

This thread is also in honor of the elite few who can actually Cut the Cheese! So far this year, 2004, Mr Big Cheese has a fabulous YTD record anybody would kill for: 23-2. Only two mortals have managed to take a bite out of the Big Cheese so far: Tim "King of Cheese Cutting" Henman and Rafael "New at Cutting the Cheese" Nadal. At this rate, we figure we will hit 100 Cheese Cutters by the year 2016. This is an Elite Force!

You may ask: why is this Cheese Cutting thread in the Andy Roddick (AR) forum and not the Roger Federer or GM forums? Well, for starters, Andy Roddick himself is an admirer of the Big Cheese, so why not put it here? The other reason is that the AR posters here have come to the forgone conclusion that the other forums simply lack any good-natured humor, a sense of irony, and a love of absurdity. You may have noticed that many of the non-AR posters around the forums are quite good for poking fun of players they collectively do not like (i.e., Roddick, Hewitt), but try poking fun at players they do like (i.e., Safin, Federer) and you are at the top of their humorless shit lists. The AR fans here do not believe in such hypocrisy and prefer to poke fun at everybody. Check out our glorious "Bizarre, Obscene, and Funny Pictures of Andy" thread if you do not believe us. We do not put our tennis players on a pedestal and prostrate before them. We put our players on a pedestal and then bitch-slap them silly!

And lest anybody think this is a thread intended to "bash" Roger, please view my av and signature carefully before making such ridiculous pronouncements.

To quote the great George Carlin:

"Fuck 'em if they can’t take a joke!"

Enjoy the Cheese Thread.

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 04-04-2008 at 01:30 AM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2004, 04:04 PM   #2
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!!

oh. my. god. you have outdone yourself this time.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:05 PM   #3
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!!

Before we get to wunderkind Rafael Nadal, we must first pay our respects the greatest Cheese Cutter in the world: Tim Henman, who has a 6-2 career head-to-head stat on The Cheese Man.

Henman's latest cheese cutting feat was performed at this year's Rotterdam tournament, knocking the Holey One out in the QFs 3-6 6-7(11). Mr Henman may not have a slam to his name but his knife-wielding cheese slicing is unsurpassed and widely admired by his peers!

Warning: turn the sound down lower before clicking
Be sure to pay your respects to the Biggest Cheese Cutter of them all, TIM HENMAN

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 08-04-2004 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:08 PM   #4
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

We need a special section for those who have cut the cheese due to the cheese melting on its own..... Andy, Lleyton and so many more. Because obviously, when the cheese is perfectly aged, its pungency blows everyone away!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 03-29-2004, 04:15 PM   #5
Last dance, Andy

Bunk, we can add previous cheese-cutters like Lleyton and Andy to the list after we honor Henman and Nadal. I figure we'll work backwards until the next Cheese Slicer comes along in 2004 (which may be a few months).

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-29-2004, 04:16 PM   #6
country flag Deboogle!.

teeheeehee ok Just as long as it's pointed out that they weren't really cheese-cutters - the cheese melted on its own those days y'know?

Old 03-29-2004, 04:18 PM   #7
Last dance, Andy

Aged cheese is the best cheese. We will be sure to honor them here.

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-29-2004, 04:50 PM   #8
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

FUCKIN DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving the sound effects

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 05:32 PM   #9
Proph

Proph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond reputeProph has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO!!!
Proph is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:06 PM   #10
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

haha, yea I am afraid David Nalbandian is the biggest cheese cutter of all time and not Timmy "the hustler" Henman...
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 07:49 PM   #11
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

LMFGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tangy i love you!!!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 07:51 PM   #12
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

I am digging the kitty cat on the racquet....sweet!
That's the gospel.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:54 PM   #13
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Andre, he used to cut the cheese so well. His cheese-cutter has gotten a bit dull.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 07:59 PM   #14
country flag Fumus

haha, yea so did Nalbs but you all have to agree that David is the biggest cheese cutter of all time...or you could call him the swiss army knife smasher!!
That's the gospel.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:07 PM   #15
Last dance, Andy

Let's give a hearty welcome to our newest Cheese Grater, Rafael Nadal! A 17-year-old wunderkind from Spain, he has done what Davydenko could not do: take out the ill Cheesemeister in straight sets at Key Biscayne, 6-3 6-3. Be sure to pay your respects to our youngest Cheese Cutter, Rafael Nadal

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 08-04-2004 at 08:51 PM.