Let's hope David can slice and dice his opponents at the home of Miami Vice - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #31
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's hope David can slice and dice his opponents at the home of Miami Vice

Nice job fatass

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2008, 12:45 AM   #32
country flag freeandlonely

freeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's hope David can slice and dice his opponents at the home of Miami Vice

Please show some dedication.

ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
freeandlonely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:31 AM   #33
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
Nice job fatass
awww, the sweetest mug ever came to join us.
how farking lucky are we. Le sigh.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #34
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post

I read a couple of days ago from Linex on Bodo's blog that apparently the World Rally Championships in Argentina starts on Monday in Argentina so now he will be able to take the flight home to watch that.

Practice sessions already started & Loeb is on the lead.
You know David has to be there, he has to.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:38 AM   #35
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
Yes, there definitely will be news/pictures of him there you can be sure.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:43 AM   #36
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

What's happening to David?
my0118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:44 AM   #37
country flag justClaudia

do we laugh?
yeah I know it's a choice, his choice so, whatever.

But no effort into this match at all ..that still makes me mad.

It's just Tennis anyway, I guess.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:49 AM   #38
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

I choose not to care about it, it's the end of the hardcourt season now. At least the timing isn't that bad. Personally I hope he doesn't go and play that exhibition against Sampras though before the French Open, the scheduling for that sucks.

Onto the claycourt season (and Davis Cup) where I would like him to do well.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:51 AM   #39
country flag justClaudia

Quote:
I choose not to care about it, it's the end of the hardcourt season now. At least the timing isn't that bad. Personally I hope he doesn't go and play that exhibition against Sampras though before the French Open, the scheduling for that sucks.

yes, let us focus on that.
& no exhos, please.

Can't wait for the clay season to start, my fave.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:57 AM   #40
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway, I thought he could've piled up some points. Well I just hope Roddick falls off quickly so David can hold his current ranking. Besides, the good thing is we don't have to worry about his depending points until Madrid, isn't it?
Okay, forget about Miami and on to Davis Cup and Clay season.
my0118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:01 AM   #41
country flag krystlel

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post

Anyway, I thought he could've piled up some points. Well I just hope Roddick falls off quickly so David can hold his current ranking. Besides, the good thing is we don't have to worry about his depending points until Madrid, isn't it?
The good thing is that David doesn't have many points to defend in the claycourt AMS events and even if Roddick piles up the points this week, he will surely not have any deep runs in the clay events so David should be able to overtake him sometime in the clay season.

Also Roddick will probably be able to make the QFs of Miami at best although these days it's not certain that Federer will get there to beat him.

I am looking forward to the clay season also, which I feel builds itself up nicely to the French Open.

Last edited by krystlel : 03-29-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #42
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
Nice job fatass
How much money did you lose today, Jordan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
Quote:
Yes, there definitely will be news/pictures of him there you can be sure.
Hahaha. I really like you both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post

Who gives a shit about the rankings? Definitely not me.

What attracts me to a man is his collection of trophies.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:24 AM   #43
country flag krystlel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Hahaha. I really like you both.
Thanks.

Quote:
Who gives a shit about the rankings? Definitely not me.

What attracts me to a man is his collection of trophies.
Glory hunter.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #44
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

David's a funny dude. Anything is possible when he steps out onto the court, good or bad. If he was playing Diego Hartfield on grass, you couldn't bank on him winning. His unpredictability makes him exciting. Congrats to the X-Man whose current ranking certainly doesn't do him justice of course, and he can cause problems for anybody on a hardcourt.
Hopefully David will enjoy the WRC. I'd imagine that he would have left Crandon Park and headed to Miami International Airport ASAP. If I was a professional tennis player, and I was participating in a masters series event that clashed with the Stanley Cup play-offs, I know which sporting event I would be more bothered about, and it wouldn't be the tennis .
Argentina's Davis Cup QF against Sweden at Parque Roca is next up for him on the tennis front. I'm hoping that this will be finally be Argentina's year in that competition.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #45
country flag gambit84

gambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond reputegambit84 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm disappointed!
Yesterday he served like Volandri and did not capitalize many bps he had (this match remember me the Wimbly match against Verdasco '06) but, you know, he was too busy with the cars race to try to training a lot

David is David and always it's possible when he's on court but I'm disappointed likewise