Leonardo kirche [BRA] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #31
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leonardo kirche [BRA]

After losing to Alves in the first week, he just defeated Vicente in qualy final round of Bucaramanga.

He will face Santi Gonzalez in the first round, a tough but winnable match. Would be great for him.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010, 07:40 AM   #32
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

He plays a lot tougher Santiago, namely Giraldo.
Ad Wim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:14 AM   #33
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Wim View Post
He plays a lot tougher Santiago, namely Giraldo.
I read someone wrote Gonzalez and trusted it.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #34
country flag Caio_Brasil

Leo defeated Ghem in the qualy 1st round at Costa do Sauipe.

Hopefully good things will happen for him this week.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #35
country flag Caio_Brasil

Hart to believe but Kirche had a 5-1 lead in the third set to beat a much better player who is Rui Machado. Even harder to believe is that he lost it in the tiebreak

Such a good oportunity, but what can we do.

Keep trying Leo.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #36
country flag diegodc

diegodc is on a distinguished road

Caio,

I was there. The portuguese is a very consistant player in the baseline, as you must know.

Leo played an amazing first set, huge serving, great forehand.

In the second set, the portuguese broke him at the beginning. No more chances for the brazilian.

In the third he had the match is his hands. Machado was completely disturbed, said nasty words do the chair umpire, smashed his racket. His coach was by my side and almost gave up. But Kirche seemed to be affected by the things Machado did. The portuguese started to hit very slow and high balls, and Kirche could not finish the match.

I screamed a lot for him. The tiebreak was tied in 3 points, when Leo payed a great approach forehand, but the portuguese did an amazing shot. This was Leo's last chance. I was really sad for him.
diegodc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #37
country flag Caio_Brasil

Thanks for sharing Diego

It's a really disappointing loss specially for him, this was a great chance for making something big. I really like supporting Kirche, he was the nicest guy out of all tournaments I have watched live.