Bolar's Best Bet Bonanza - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-16-2008, 11:59 AM   #31
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bolar's Best Bet Bonanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoM_Fan View Post
1 australian dollar = how many american dollars? or euros?
that's beside the point of the exercise really, but 1 australian dollar is worth around 0.94 us dollar.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2008, 01:05 AM   #32
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks BG but one loss now ruins the hard work, but one loss now still equates to like a 600 profit, so all is not lost.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:31 AM   #33

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Another week and more money.

$1000 on Bulldogs to win @ $1.40 to win $400

The Dogs are the play of the weekend again. Sitting comfortably and Richmond are coming back from Perth. Dogs should get it done in the end.

Good luck!

Old 04-21-2008, 04:10 AM   #34

Thank fuck for that draw.

Loss

But the dead heat rule came into affect as the draw wasn't offered on the head to head odds.

So it works out this way.

$1.40/2 x $1000 = $700

Therefore a loss of $300 and not $1000.

Thank fuck for Minson kicking the goal and Lake faking the injury.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:11 AM   #35

Got out of jail there. There is no way the Dogs should have lost that match anyway - so many missed shots on goal.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:41 AM   #36
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean the Tigers should not have lost that match? Had five more scoring shots than the Bulldogs (19.16.130 v 20.10.130) and were up by 25 points midway through the fourth quarter.
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:47 AM   #37

lol i don't care who was meant to win or lose, fact is i got out of jail.

I'm using the $1500 this week instead of the $1000

$1500 on Hawthorn to beat Richmond @ $1.23 to win $345

Old 04-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #38
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Hawthorne should whip them this round. Lance is unstoppable.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #39
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

bem feito homem, manter as vitórias provenientes
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:30 AM   #40

Back on the winners list.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:57 PM   #41

This week

$1000 on Adelaide @ $1.46 to defeat the Kangaroos to win $460

$500 on Bulldogs @ +17.5 @ $1.72 to cover V Sydney to win $360

Old 05-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #42
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting strategy and impressive results, keep up the great work Bolar.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:24 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
lol i don't care who was meant to win or lose, fact is i got out of jail.

I'm using the $1500 this week instead of the $1000

$1500 on Hawthorn to beat Richmond @ $1.23 to win $345

Old 05-05-2008, 04:25 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
This week

$1000 on Adelaide @ $1.46 to defeat the Kangaroos to win $460

$500 on Bulldogs @ +17.5 @ $1.72 to cover V Sydney to win $360
Easy as piss.

6 weeks into the season and knowing how teams are going, decided to play a line with the extra $500 - was very confident about it. The one I felt most confident about.

Old 05-05-2008, 04:28 AM   #45

Week 1 - $450
Week 2 - $360
Week 3 - $370
Week 4 - $460
Week 5 - -$300
Week 6 - $345
Week 7 - $820

Back in the red after that $300 loss.

YTD after 7 rounds - $2535 with an average of $357 a week.

Not bad so far. Let's keep it up.

This week is a week off because of the Tribute match unless I find a good League or Union play which is highly doubtful.