Bolar's Best Bet Bonanza - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-19-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bolar's Best Bet Bonanza

I have two internet accounts. One will be used for these plays. The other will be used for my other bets. I've put aside $1500 in one account for these plays. These plays may occur once a week or even twice a week depending on what is available and how solid they look. It will more than likely consist of AFL betting.

I will be making big plays on some short priced favourites throughout the year - generally no more than $1000. The goal is to prove that you can make money this way if you play your cards right and wait for the right play.

Each bet I win, the winning amount is withdrawn and placed in a savings maximiser account to accumulate interest. The goal at the end of the year is to increase my bankroll by quite a bit. It can be done with patience and perserverence.

If I were to do a $1.20 favourite each week, then I would need to win every 6 bets for a loss to make a profit. How much profit I make is up to the plays I make. Watch this thread as I believe come October, it will be highly profitable.

I'm currently researching what could be a good bet for this week so I will have a play tomorrow!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bolar's Best Bet Bonanza

I would add Super 14 and maybe soccer in here as well. Super 14 seems to have on average 1-2 upsets per round sometimes.

Good Lukc though.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:00 AM   #3

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Week 1

St.Kilda to beat Sydney @ $1.45 - $1000 to win $450.

Sydney start the season slowly. St.Kilda have a strong team. St.Kilda at the dome are the play. Feel this is a very strong 90 - 95% play. The one I'm most confident about.

Good luck!

Old 03-20-2008, 02:06 AM   #4
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Should make that a Saints x Eagles double, paying 2+
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:17 AM   #5

No way Eagles will win.

Old 03-20-2008, 02:20 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
No way Eagles will win.
Big call, maybe won’t cover.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:23 AM   #7
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

As if.

Eagles to win by 60+ is paying awesome!
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:27 AM   #8
bad gambler

Chris Judd and Cousins no longer play for the Eagles. Kerr is too injury prone so expect him to enjoy a lot of time on the sidelines this season.

Team isn’t even the best in their own state
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:27 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
As if.

Eagles to win by 60+ is paying awesome!
What are you smoking?

Old 03-26-2008, 02:50 AM   #10

Quote:
Week 1

St.Kilda to beat Sydney @ $1.45 - $1000 to win $450.

Sydney start the season slowly. St.Kilda have a strong team. St.Kilda at the dome are the play. Feel this is a very strong 90 - 95% play. The one I'm most confident about.

Good luck!
WIN

YTD $450

Week 2 will come up in a few days time.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:58 AM   #11
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

I like this system mate. Good luck picking an soild AFL bet this week.

I know may be a bit high in terms of odds for you, but the only value i can find so far is Sydney to beat Port- 1.72
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:47 AM   #12

Week 2

$1000 on the Bulldogs to beat Melbourne @ $1.36 to win $360

Good luck!

Old 03-28-2008, 06:50 AM   #13
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

The Bulldogs should rip the Demons apart.

gl
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:32 AM   #14
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Backing against Melbourne will be a good play all year. Hope the bookies dont catch on for a while...
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:16 AM   #15

Quote:
Week 2

$1000 on the Bulldogs to beat Melbourne @ $1.36 to win $360

Good luck!
This is getting too easy. Unfortunately didn't have time to get on the Cats.

If you've been tailing me for the last two weeks you would have made $810 - that's nearly a fortnightly wage for a low income worker on top of your fortnightly wage. Not a bad return. $810 in two weeks - can't complain with that. More to come.

Geelong will be too short against Melbourne next week