The Federer Decline Thread - Page 76 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Pete?

No. I think Federer's decline is a fact and he's not winning any major in the future. 38 17.35%
I kinda agree... He's in a great moment, but the other 2 guys are too good. No more slams for Feddy 45 20.55%
I totally agree. Fed's still playing great tennis and he'll probably win another major 104 47.49%
Hello. I'm Rod Laver and my records are intact. Suck it losers. 32 14.61%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2012, 11:51 AM   #1126
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Djokovic is not in the same league as nadal and Roger.

Roger and nadal are in the top 10 all time greats. Djokovic is one or two tiers below.

djokovic had a great 2011. Be happy for that because as we've seen so far in 2012 it won't be happening again.
You're so arrogant, truth will come to bite you in the ass.
Things change very quickly in tennis and Novak has been in almost every final this year, not what I would call a bad season. he already won AO, Miami and Toronto and could win USO very possibly, which would make his year better than Roger's or Rafa's. And he would still end nº1. So be careful what you wish for.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #1127
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Federer Decline Thread (Federer will drop to number 4 next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
You're so arrogant

What did I say that was arrogant. You're a bit touchy.

Quote:
Things change very quickly in tennis and Novak has been in almost every final this year, not what I would call a bad season. he already won AO, Miami and Toronto and could win USO very possibly, which would make his year better than Roger's or Rafa's.
And did I say the opposite?!

I said he won't have another season like 2011, 3 slams and 5 masters. Of course he's having a good season, as Roger has said any season where you win a slam is a good season.

Quote:
So be careful what you wish for.
I really can't see what you mean with this....

I merely stated 2 things which are true in my eyes, and the majority of people will agree with me I believe.

#1 Roger and nadal are in another league. Djokovic is below them.
#2 Djokovic won't have another season like 2011.

I didn't wish for anything nor did I say djokovic's season has been bad so far.

If you want to implicate with someone at least make a valid argument.
duarte_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #1128
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #1129
country flag Greatness

Greatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie View Post
As expected , u didn't understand what I was saying. In a unilateral battle nadull is greater than fed on Slow courts if they meet . My point is apart from the USO 2010 nadull is pretty irrelevant this time of the year.
The meetings favor nadull predominantly. Nadull had treatment to the knee before MC but he chose to play the clay season. Was successful. He had treatment after Wimby and chose to sit out. Why. Because he isn't that successful at this period of the year for a number of reason.
Even uncle toni said the doctor told nadull to take a rest to regenerate the tendons n ligaments but he still chose to play the entire clay season. In 2009 he missed Wimby. However played the FO. Seems anytime he is destroyed by a flat hitter exposing his weakness he takes a break.
As for RG 08. Fed was declining even before he meet nadull. He had food poisoning any way taken to the hospital never recovered. Lost to his pigeons Roddick , radek Novak at the time.
So he was in a weaken state with no confidence and he tried something different under Jose higueras . It didn't work. Nadull level was high that year his absolute prime that year.
Fed didn't play too much baseline points that match.
Thus leading to that shoreline.
Never meet at the USO,
Fed is always declining even though in his prime he lost to mugs.
His achievements are severely tarnished by his constant failures against Rafa in the slams, which clearly proves that one man alone can easily dominate a weak field since Rafa dominated Federer who was collecting slams easily against mugs in the previous years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sco View Post
The ranking are based on a 12 month period - not only dependent on a single ATP 500 tourney.

Likewise, if Nole is so good he wouldn't have LOST a best of 3 (in straight sets) on grass to Del Potro for whom grass is his worst surface.
12 month period or not, had Federer not played a measly 500 ATP in Rotterdam, he wouldn't be #1 regardless of having won Wimbledon.
Basically, a slam didn't make the difference to claim him the #1, it was a mug tournament win that gave him the #1 ranking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post

as far as i can remember, fed became #1 again by beating djokovic in the semifinal and winning wimbledon against murray...

and at least fed is good enough to beat del potro on grass...
But he isn't good enough to beat 34 year old Haas on grass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
Let's see if we can get your creaking synapses moving with this: the point is not whether Novak/Rafa/Murray are better than Baghdatis/Roddick/Gonzalez. Of course they are. The question is whether they are better than Federer, & to determine that, we have to ask whether Bag/Rod/Gonzo are any worse than the people Novak/Rafa/Murray have beaten in winning slams - i.e., the Soderlings, Berdychs, & Tsongas of this world. It is abundantly obvious that they are not.
Reading comprehension isn't your forte. The point is not whether or not Novak/Rafa/Murray are better than Federer because that's not what I argued: the merit of winning slams against mugs is what I have been arguing. It is abundantly obvious that the current Rafa/Murray/Novak are far better than the opposition Federer faced in 2003-2006 which is why I said collecting so many slams so quickly doesn't make Federer as impressive as some think. It is still a difficult task to maintain a high level but had he been absent from that time and prime Novak/Rafa/Murray were there, either one of them would have collected several slams.

Also, if you think the previous field of Bag/Rod/Gonzo are no worse than the current players Novak/Murray/Rafa are beating then obviously what I have been saying is true because Novak/Murray/Rafa have been beating the Tsonga/Berdych/Soderling on the way to making slam fnals or winning slams.

Whether or not Nole/Rafa are better than Federer can be argued eventually because they are both over 5 years younger than Federer and have a long way to go in their careers; what can't be argued is the fact that they both beat Federer several times on their way to winning slams.
So if people want to argue that winning a slam in a time when Novak/Rafa/Federer/Murray are playing at a high level is easier than when Roddick/Gonzo/Bag/Hewitt were playing at their best then all I can do is laugh at the sheer stupidity of that notion.

Last edited by Greatness : 08-17-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Greatness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #1130
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Greatness;12331967]Fed is always declining even though in his prime he lost to mugs.
His achievements are severely tarnished by his constant failures against Rafa in the slams, which clearly proves that one man alone can easily dominate a weak field since Rafa dominated Federer who was collecting slams easily against mugs in the previous years.

Same garbage again. Nadull only BEAT fed on surfaces favorable to him throughout his career. Predominantly. Anyone can do that. When nadull took over the rivalry fed was Post 27. Losing to everyone just not ONLY nadull a clear sign of decline."did fed mugs suddenly get stronger over one year"
Nadull Is washed up off clay for over 2 years.
Nadull lost to numerous mugs not fed.
Nadull lost to Blake davydenko ferrer n rosol in Prime.
Tell me again who fed lost too?

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #1131
country flag dazed1

dazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond repute

@Greatness, Prime example of bitter "fan"
Old 08-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #1132
country flag Greatness

Greatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond reputeGreatness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Same garbage again. Nadull only BEAT fed on surfaces favorable to him throughout his career. Predominantly. Anyone can do that. When nadull took over the rivalry fed was Post 27. Losing to everyone just not ONLY nadull a clear sign of decline."did fed mugs suddenly get stronger over one year"
Nadull Is washed up off clay for over 2 years.
Nadull lost to numerous mugs not fed.
Nadull lost to Blake davydenko ferrer n rosol in Prime.
Tell me again who fed lost too?
Nadal wasn't washed up when he beat Federer at Wimbledon and at the Australian Open.
Rafa has managed to beat Federer on the slam on his favorite surface but Federer has never managed to beat Rafa in his clay palace at Roland Garros. That speaks volumes about who is more capable of rising to the challenge.

Losing to mugs is nothing new for Federer, and nothing new in tennis. The issue is not how many mugs Rafa lost to but how many times he spanked Federer and made him cry like a spoiled entitled brat.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #1133
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
Reading comprehension isn't your forte. The point is not whether or not Novak/Rafa/Murray are better than Federer because that's not what I argued: the merit of winning slams against mugs is what I have been arguing. It is abundantly obvious that the current Rafa/Murray/Novak are far better than the opposition Federer faced in 2003-2006 which is why I said collecting so many slams so quickly doesn't make Federer as impressive as some think. It is still a difficult task to maintain a high level but had he been absent from that time and prime Novak/Rafa/Murray were there, either one of them would have collected several slams.

Also, if you think the previous field of Bag/Rod/Gonzo are no worse than the current players Novak/Murray/Rafa are beating then obviously what I have been saying is true because Novak/Murray/Rafa have been beating the Tsonga/Berdych/Soderling on the way to making slam fnals or winning slams.

Whether or not Nole/Rafa are better than Federer can be argued eventually because they are both over 5 years younger than Federer and have a long way to go in their careers; what can't be argued is the fact that they both beat Federer several times on their way to winning slams.
So if people want to argue that winning a slam in a time when Novak/Rafa/Federer/Murray are playing at a high level is easier than when Roddick/Gonzo/Bag/Hewitt were playing at their best then all I can do is laugh at the sheer stupidity of that notion.
The rather glaring point you seem to be missing is that Federer has also been winning slams after 2007, the "prime" years of Novak/Rafa/Murray (leaving aside the question of when Rafa's prime really began - there seems no obvious reason for dating it later than 2005, since he was higher ranked then than he is now). In fact, in that period he has won precisely the same number of slams as Djokovic, and rather more than Murray. Only Nadal is ahead. In winning those slams he has beaten Murray 3 times and Djokovic twice. He also beat Djokovic at the 2007 U.S. Open (Djoker ended the year at No. 3 & won the next slam) and Nadal at 2006 & 2007 Wimbledon (Nadal ended both years as No. 2, by some distance). And since 2008 he has been noticeably worse against the rest of the field outside the 3 you're obsessing about.

Fed stopped Nadal winning ONE slam in 2003-6. No evidence there Nadal would have been startlingly more successful than he already was. Besides Federer, "prime" Djoker has lost to Melzer, Kohlschreiber, Roddick, Tsonga, in slams, none of whom is noticeably better than the people Federer was beating in 2003-6 - a younger better Roddick, Safin, Ferrero, Agassi, Davydenko, Gonzo, Hewitt, Nalbandian, et al. Murray has lost to Cilic, Wawrinka, old Roddick, & freaking Verdasco, for God's sake. Do you seriously believe Djoker or Muzz would have had the same success against the players Fed was beating as Federer did? Can't you see there is no evidence for that at all, or is this just a borderline deranged trolling operation?
Old 08-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #1134
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long way to go is a stretch. Odds of Nadal retiring/dropping in the rankings before Federer is not high. Odds of Nole retiring/dropping in the rankings before Federer is higher, but not outlandish. But I agree the debate have to be taken eventually, not now. At the moment there is no debate. No further decline to speak of either, unless someone is prepared to admit this era is so weak that being a marginal #1 is unimpressive. And quite soon it need not be marginal anymore. Djokovic is defending 2600 points and Federer 900 until the end of USO. If Fed wins Cincy & USO he will be at least 3000 points ahead. At which point you would have to come up with a novel excuse.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #1135
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nadal wasn't washed up when he beat Federer at Wimbledon and at the Australian Open.
Rafa has managed to beat Federer on the slam on his favorite surface but Federer has never managed to beat Rafa in his clay palace at Roland Garros. That speaks volumes about who is more capable of rising to the challenge.

Losing to mugs is nothing new for Federer, and nothing new in tennis. The issue is not how many mugs Rafa lost to but how many times he spanked Federer and made him cry like a spoiled entitled brat.
Nadull career PRIME is 21-25 years. Look at it logically
He entered his PRIME in 2007. . Previously he won I slam a year and a final in 05/08.
He entered his absolute Prime from 08-10 3 years of absolute Prime won multiple slams and on different surfaces.
Since then he has reverted back to winning 1 slam a year and the odd final off clay.
So his career is winding down .
He lost to mugs before and after , during his Prime 100 rosol.
Fed never lost a slam since 2003 to present out of the top 6/7 ranked player or former GS champion .
So nadull edge fed on grass in 2008 . Kudos to him.
So fed didn't best nadull at RG , true . However a member of his generation with the firepower to do so did it Soderling. To expose Nadulls weakness even on clay .
Novak nor a member of his current generation was able to that.
Just list the mugs for everyone to see who fed lost to in his Prime and I will do the same for nadull.

ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
NOTHING MORE

Old 08-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #1136
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

And we thought Start da Game was fanatical. This guy Greatness makes SdG, SetSampras and mediter look like sane, rational fans - and that takes some doing!

PS: wasn't this thread supposed to be about Fed's "decline"? So why is Greatness being allowed to hijack the thread into a "weak era" debate thread for the past several days now?

"[Roger] You Are My Magnificent Obsession"
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #1137
country flag luie

Feds generation past the ultimate test in tennis defeat Nadull at RG in his Prime.
Novak n Murray n Del-po n cilic etc didn't .
" how many times nadull beat fed"
Do u understand tennis . Nadull is Clay GOAT , fed barely top 10. If at all.
It is nothing SPECIAL to beat fed on clay. You are going by the "name federer" not his game or level of play on that surface.
Do u think beating Sampras on clay , Lendl on grass , Borg on HC was such a Great achievement.
It should be based on the level of play. The AO conditions are similiar to RG as many RG champions are AO champions or do well in conditions that favor "attrition" . So nadull ownership is expected in lower bouncing slow surfaces.
So it takes nothing away but adds nothing because he could have a better resume if he had.
So credit for nadull for doing what was necessary.

ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
NOTHING MORE

Last edited by luie : 08-17-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #1138
country flag Greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
The rather glaring point you seem to be missing is that Federer has also been winning slams after 2007, the "prime" years of Novak/Rafa/Murray (leaving aside the question of when Rafa's prime really began - there seems no obvious reason for dating it later than 2005, since he was higher ranked then than he is now). In fact, in that period he has won precisely the same number of slams as Djokovic, and rather more than Murray. Only Nadal is ahead. In winning those slams he has beaten Murray 3 times and Djokovic twice. He also beat Djokovic at the 2007 U.S. Open (Djoker ended the year at No. 3 & won the next slam) and Nadal at 2006 & 2007 Wimbledon (Nadal ended both years as No. 2, by some distance). And since 2008 he has been noticeably worse against the rest of the field outside the 3 you're obsessing about.

Fed stopped Nadal winning ONE slam in 2003-6. No evidence there Nadal would have been startlingly more successful than he already was. Besides Federer, "prime" Djoker has lost to Melzer, Kohlschreiber, Roddick, Tsonga, in slams, none of whom is noticeably better than the people Federer was beating in 2003-6 - a younger better Roddick, Safin, Ferrero, Agassi, Davydenko, Gonzo, Hewitt, Nalbandian, et al. Murray has lost to Cilic, Wawrinka, old Roddick, & freaking Verdasco, for God's sake. Do you seriously believe Djoker or Muzz would have had the same success against the players Fed was beating as Federer did? Can't you see there is no evidence for that at all, or is this just a borderline deranged trolling operation?
The noticeable fact is that Federer didn't collect 10 slams as quickly as he did when facing his weak field of the past.
You have not said anything to support that the past mugs would fare any better in the slams against prime Novak/Nadal/Murray.

I also see the excuse of Federer declining as soon as he started losing more frequently in the slams still being used.
Looks like a bunch of deluded fans refusing to admit that the field finally got strong enough to prevent one man from winning so much compared to the usual mugs that provided little to no resistance.

Federer lost to Roddick and Haas this year. By your faulty logic, they are older and yet are managing to beat Federer now. Does that mean prime Roddick would have destroyed the current Federer in most of their matches? Of course not. Any mug can have his day.
The current field is stronger and that's a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Long way to go is a stretch. Odds of Nadal retiring/dropping in the rankings before Federer is not high. Odds of Nole retiring/dropping in the rankings before Federer is higher, but not outlandish. But I agree the debate have to be taken eventually, not now. At the moment there is no debate. No further decline to speak of either, unless someone is prepared to admit this era is so weak that being a marginal #1 is unimpressive. And quite soon it need not be marginal anymore. Djokovic is defending 2600 points and Federer 900 until the end of USO. If Fed wins Cincy & USO he will be at least 3000 points ahead. At which point you would have to come up with a novel excuse.
Being number #1 by playing more 500 ATP or 250 is nothing impressive. Nadal could play more clay tournaments and have a much bigger tally of points to boost his rankings.

Quote:
Nadull career PRIME is 21-25 years. Look at it logically
He entered his PRIME in 2007. . Previously he won I slam a year and a final in 05/08.
He entered his absolute Prime from 08-10 3 years of absolute Prime won multiple slams and on different surfaces.
Since then he has reverted back to winning 1 slam a year and the odd final off clay.
So his career is winding down .
He lost to mugs before and after , during his Prime 100 rosol.
Fed never lost a slam since 2003 to present out of the top 6/7 ranked player or former GS champion .
So nadull edge fed on grass in 2008 . Kudos to him.
So fed didn't best nadull at RG , true . However a member of his generation with the firepower to do so did it Soderling. To expose Nadulls weakness even on clay .
Novak nor a member of his current generation was able to that.
Just list the mugs for everyone to see who fed lost to in his Prime and I will do the same for nadull.
Looking at it logically, Nadal made 2 hardcourt slam finals last year and 2 masters finals on hardcourts. Meaning if not for Novak, Rafa would probably have 2 USO and 2 AO titles right now along with Miami/IW titles. You can't belittle the player that has owned Fed in slams for 5 years straight because it makes Fed look even more pathetic.

Last edited by Greatness : 08-17-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #1139
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people keep responding to this clueless guy is beyond me. He's obviously a troll or not very smart. Either way, he's not worth your time.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On "vulturing" Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
lucky win with Mayer, easy draw, Simon choked, Dull with appendicitis, Nole to become father, closed roof from organizers, Del Potro injured, Hrbaty retired
plenty to pick from
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:42 PM   #1140
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Why do people keep responding to this clueless guy is beyond me. He's obviously a troll or not very smart. Either way, he's not worth your time.
I tend to think he is a Federer fan trying to make Fed look good by failing miserably. I have tried to actertain this, but so far he has not been willing to admit to it. So either he's good, or he's really bad.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote