Got Facebook? - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2008, 11:52 PM   #541
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Someone plays the biggest brain game? I am world champion
I hate that game because I can't beat you.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #542
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

It turns out there have been a few murders involving facebook .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:02 AM   #543
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

The nickname given to this murder is rather misleading all things considered

Billionaire's son accused of 'Facebook murder'

Police are hunting the son of a Middle Eastern billionaire after a Norwegian socialite he partied with at an exclusive London nightclub was later found dead.

Farouk Abdulhak, 26, allegedly left members-only Maddox Club with Martine Vik Magnussen, 23, early on Friday morning, the Daily Mail reports.

Ms Magnussen's body was found two days later, dumped beneath rubble and rubbish in the basement of a Central London hotel where Abdulhak was reportedly living.

A post-mortem examination revealed the student had extensive neck injuries but the exact cause of death has yet to be determined.

Abdulhak left the country on Saturday and is believed to have fled to Yemen, where an extradition treaty with the UK doesn’t exist.

Flight records show Abdulhak left "shortly after the time of Martine's death", The Sun newspaper reports.

Police said they are looking for Abdulhak as a “matter of urgency” so they can investigate the final hours of the beauty’s life.

"There’s an all-ports alert out to trace the suspect, but we believe he is back in his home country," police said.

Norwegian media have dubbed the case "the Facebook murder" because Abdulhak was listed on Ms Magnussen's page as a friend.

He has since removed his online profile.

The two studied business together at Regent's College in London, a $21,000-a-year university.

Abdulhak's father Shaher — a Yemeni billionaire who is a major hotelier and Pepsi-Cola executive — has refused to speculate on his son's whereabouts.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=397577
Old 06-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #544
Banned!

Facebook murder rocks 'perfect little family'

A jealous husband is believed to have murdered the mother of their two children and then killed himself after she told the world via Facebook that they were splitting up, London's Daily Mail reports.

The body of Tracey Grinhaff was found in a shed in the back garden of her home in Wombwell, near Barnsley, South Yorkshire, while her husband's remains were discovered in nearby woodland.

Investigations revealed Mrs Grinhaff, 42, died from head injuries while her husband, 41-year-old electrical engineer Gary Grinhaff, died from self-inflicted head wounds.

Mrs Grinhaff updated her profile on the popular social networking site about a fortnight ago and told friends she was "currently splitting", from her husband.

"Been together for 16 years but together for 26!!!! God that makes me sound old," she wrote of her relationship with her husband.

The Daily Mail reported that neighbours in the town, where the couple lived with their two daughters aged 14 and four, described them as "the perfect little family".

But others hinted that Mr Grinhaff had recently discovered that his wife was having an affair.

Julie Kendall, 38, a woman who became friends with Mrs Grinhaff at a local mothers and toddlers group four years ago was quoted as saying: "I didn't really know her husband, but I do think it's true that they were splitting up."

She described her friend as "genuine, caring and kind" and said: "There are probably a handful of people that you would meet like Tracey in one lifetime. You couldn't fault her for anything."

Enid Hindley, who lived two doors away from the Grinhaff family since they moved in more than 18 years ago, was quoted as saying: "It's just devastating. Everybody's talking about it. Everybody's in a state of shock.

"It's just one of those things that you would never expect."

Police arrested a neighbour who discovered the bodies on suspicion of murder early in the investigation but later released him without charge.

Investigators have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the deaths.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/...839506126.html
Old 06-25-2008, 12:09 AM   #545
Banned!

Facebook meeting allegedly led to artist's death

WHAT started as a Facebook message from a former boyfriend has ended in the gruesome murder of Sarah Elston, a talented young Brisbane artist.

'West End artist Sarah, 22, was looking forward to catching up with her former flame who contacted her on the popular social networking website. But in a crime that shocked her family and friends the free-spirited artist was found dead in her unit on Tuesday night with multiple injuries.

Neighbours heard screams during the night but did not investigate because of frequent disturbances in the street.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...22-952,00.html
Old 06-25-2008, 12:12 AM   #546
Banned!

Basically, facebook = death.

Enjoy everyone.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #547
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

this is so scary!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cańas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:25 AM   #548
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Not funny, I was in London when starting my account.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:26 AM   #549
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

Humans can be so strange sometimes... never cease to surprise me.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:57 AM   #550
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the true Internet Age!!!

Buahahahahaha

Bah. But in all seriousness what a bunch of fucking losers, using Facebook to stalk and kill people.

The biggest problem in Facebook, IMO is that often people you add, you have very little or nothing in common with.

It's okay to have a few aquaintances, not good friends, but people you can talk to/hang out from time to time.

It's another thing entirely to add people to your friends list as some sort of popularity contest when in reality you don't have almost anything in common.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 AM   #551
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
Someone plays the biggest brain game? I am world champion
i used to play it like many months ago, then got bored

it is really easy, the asteroids is my favourite part

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:23 AM   #552
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafuria View Post
Welcome to the true Internet Age!!!

Buahahahahaha

Bah. But in all seriousness what a bunch of fucking losers, using Facebook to stalk and kill people.

The biggest problem in Facebook, IMO is that often people you add, you have very little or nothing in common with.

It's okay to have a few aquaintances, not good friends, but people you can talk to/hang out from time to time.

It's another thing entirely to add people to your friends list as some sort of popularity contest when in reality you don't have almost anything in common.

true ive got some chinese people adding me because i rock at a game called "my heroes abilities"

and there was also this person, agustina cant remember her last name who kept adding people..she had like 2,000 usernames, and no one knew who she was.. it was scary somebody realized she was a fake person and then people starting deleting her from her friends but it is easy how people can end up adding you

it's like you go "do i know this person? i dont remember but she/he looks like someone i could have met once..and we also have _ _ people in common .. oh what the hell..yes"

but just like everything..if you have a tad of a brain you d know what to do.. if you just believe in the perfect beautiful world, you re dead just like in real life..you gotta be careful

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Old 06-25-2008, 01:28 AM   #553
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
true ive got some chinese people adding me because i rock at a game called "my heroes abilities"

and there was also this person, agustina cant remember her last name who kept adding people..she had like 2,000 usernames, and no one knew who she was.. it was scary somebody realized she was a fake person and then people starting deleting her from her friends but it is easy how people can end up adding you

it's like you go "do i know this person? i dont remember but she/he looks like someone i could have met once..and we also have _ _ people in common .. oh what the hell..yes"

but just like everything..if you have a tad of a brain you d know what to do.. if you just believe in the perfect beautiful world, you re dead just like in real life..you gotta be careful
Of course, given the danger that facebook could present.

But still, I think that one should keep a decent group of friends in your list and not add anybody you don't know, or deleting them once you know theres something weird about them, like you've been doing.

Why let complete strangers know about your life?
Old 06-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #554
country flag FiBeR

first of all..you should set your profile private to those who are not your friends..

once you accept them, let them see your info

then you should only update the info you want people to know..

it is not advisable to post your cell phone or how many freckles you have in you buttcheek..

then.. if you think someone is not 100% trustable or you re not sure you know that person, set those set of people to see a limited profile

it's not that hard.. i do all these, except the limited profile..too much work .. but if you re freakie about it, just do it

i dont think many people could harm you.. by facebook (what kind of people are you, if you feel otherwise? ) but i agree you should be always alert have the "just in case" thing around

knowledge is power

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Old 06-25-2008, 02:23 AM   #555
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

I joined the group...

Look for me... my name is...

Annette Stalker

... heh heh heh...

heh heh heee...

hooo hooo hoo oooaaarrrOOOAARRRRR...

HOOOORRR RARARAARARA>..

ahem... excuse me...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote