enforced sterilization, should we have it back? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #31
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: enforced sterilization, should we have it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
That anyone would seriously consider forced sterilization is more than a little scary. The phrase "much cleaner world" is particulary disturbing. This kind of thinking would lead to eradicating any group or person deemed detrimental. This kind of thinking did have its "day" during the reign of facisim in the last centruy. Lets be sure to learn from the past not repeat it, OK?

Besides, why is it just the poor who are accused of being promisicuos, poor parents and generally being detrimental to society? I mean, could there be a more useless human than Paris Hilton? And Britany has proven to be such a great mom and now her 16 year old sis is following in her footsteps. Cm'on,admit it, if we're going to save the world, we'll have to sterilize the very wealthy too

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2008, 03:01 AM   #32
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: enforced sterilization, should we have it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
It would be proper for you to use the term. For me it is too formal. I just call her HO.
Awwww, you are a sentimental guy after all.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote