Spreading Reputation - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:03 PM   #31
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spreading Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Maybe a noob question, but here goes: what is the purpose of reputation here? It seems to me that everybody have the same level (reputation beyond repute)?
With every rep you get a certain amount of points (one tenth of the points the person repping you has, minus 1/20 for a bad rep), there are actually various reputation levels that you get to after reaching a certain amount of points, but as they are set pretty low, they are easy to reach, so quickly everyone has a reputation beyond repute and soon reaches the maximum amount of points (2147483647).

Anyway that all means little, reps are just used as a quick message system or showing someone you agree or don't with their posts.

And for those, who don't know the limit, you have 10 per day and you have to rep 20 people before repping someone again.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #32
country flag Tankman

Tankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond reputeTankman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spreading Reputation

I keep getting that stupid error message now. And I think I have at least 7 hrs left too

Also, may I voice my displeasure with the 30 second rule and the 60 second rule and every other draconian measure in place on this board.

Also, I would have liked to comment on the election of moderators, but you locked the thread. So I'll have to voice my approval of this right here.

Tennis Tipping 2013
Doubles (275): W
Zagreb FU (w/Papillon.)
Tankman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote