Use "My Links" to get organised! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-07-2005, 11:38 AM   #1
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Use "My Links" to get organised!

Use My Links to create shortcuts to your favorite websites and content on MensTennisForums.com. This innovative new feature enables you to build your own personalised favorites menu, making the most valuable information available to you at the click of a button.

My Links uses powerful bbcode to enable you to build links to the best content on MensTennisForums.com, and even the rest of the world-wide web. The popular tags: url, thread and post are all supported.

You can create your own My Links menu by accessing your USER CP Options and scrolling to the bottom of the page. Once you have created your first My Links entry, your personalised favorites menu will appear on MensTennisForums.com.

The two attachments below should act as a good set-up guide to get you started. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to post in our Bug/Error Reporting and Questions forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg editmenu.jpg (46.3 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg mylinks.jpg (21.2 KB, 105 views)

Last edited by wtn_amanda : 02-07-2005 at 11:45 AM.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2005, 06:19 AM   #2
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Use "My Links" to get organised!

Thanks Amanda! I love this idea!
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote