Hot Teachers - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-29-2008, 02:38 PM   #16
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hot Teachers

**** against men? Do you really think any of those boys complained about having sex? 17 year-olds don't have sex with older women that often, they should have kept it low and enjoyed.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #17
country flag El Magnifico

El Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
**** against men? Do you really think any of those boys complained about having sex? 17 year-olds don't have sex with older women that often, they should have kept it low and enjoyed.
LOL See my last post, I just wrote a very similar comment. You can't call something like that ****, **** is having sex with someone against their will or without their consent. All these guys aged 16-17 were old enough to consent, and they all knew what they were getting into. It is a whole different story when a teacher is molesting a 13 year old boy who is far too young to fully understand and cope with something of a sexual encounter, let alone ****.
El Magnifico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #18
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Magnifico View Post
LOL See my last post, I just wrote a very similar comment. You can't call something like that ****, **** is having sex with someone against their will or without their consent. All these guys aged 16-17 were old enough to consent, and they all knew what they were getting into. It is a whole different story when a teacher is molesting a 13 year old boy who is far too young to fully understand and cope with something of a sexual encounter, let alone ****.
Agree 100% with you. Even the 14 year-old there is old enough to understand... but tell me who wouldn't screw their "hot" teacher. I guess that's a fantasy of about 98% of male students.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:55 AM   #19
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Magnifico View Post
'statuatory ****' is an awful phrase. You are telling me that all these so called victims didn't want to get sucked hard? I bet in many cases the guys were the ones trying to iniate the action and knew full well what they were consenting too and were mature enough to make that decision.
You can think that statuatory **** is is an awful phrase. But that's what some of these teachers were charged with and that's the reality of it. Sure these kids that had sex with teachers probably enjoyed it if they knew what they were doing. But I wouldn't associate the word maturity with these kids or the teachers for that matter.

And I agree that it's not quite the same thing when a male teacher has sex with an underage girl as when a female teacher has sex with an underage boy. But the law doesn't see it this way which is why alot of these women teachers have been arrested and had their careers and lives ruined. Was it worth it for these teachers? I don't think so.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #20
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaiBrasil View Post
It was the fantasy of 98% of my class when we were 14

damm she was hot
Was ALL THAT your teacher?
Old 03-01-2008, 06:18 AM   #21
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Caio, that's a nice way of keeping kids attached to school

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:27 AM   #22
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Caio, that's a nice way of keeping kids attached to school
Definitely, we need more of those.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:56 AM   #23
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Something like that wouldn't happen if all teachers looked like my teacher from 1st to 4th grade. Damn, I still don't know how she actually managed to fit through the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #24
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

damm she was hot
A teacher who looks like this gorgeous girl is going to have school boys gazing at her all class long, not pay attention to what she's teaching and lead the teaching world in getting boys left back a grade.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #25
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Was ALL THAT your teacher?
Yes, the English language teacher between the 5th and 8th grades
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #26
country flag El Magnifico

El Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond repute

She looks tall, How tall is she? I would have loved a piece of that
El Magnifico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #27
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

She must be 1'80 meter tall or something
Old 03-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #28
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

damm she was hot
I bet her classes had 100 percent attendance rates.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:52 PM   #29
country flag Caio_Brasil

for sure
Old 03-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #30
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jenya View Post
The sentences are ridiculous ! Again a proof The USA is a retarded country at some levels...
Maybe, then again, the abuse of power and sexual liberties has been recently chronicled:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...trol+sex+slave

When I was young (I'm 51 now,) "statutory ****" was a capital crime in California.

Sexual abuse of the young is a shame. Check out the "Franklin cover-up" and tell me it isn't:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=franklin+cover-up

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote