Eduardo injured heavily, misses EURO :( - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #46
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eduardo injured heavily, misses EURO :(

Arsenal are normally the team playing dirty, remember when Van Nistelrooy took that penalty and those bastards started hitting him. No sympathy for Arsenal but it's a shame on that guy, awful injury and I'm sure he'll recover. Not nice when this happens to anybody, especially shortly to his birthday.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2008, 07:37 AM   #47
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

One doctor said Eduardo might have had lost his foot if the doctors didn't react fast.

And btw guys saying that this helps Germany and Poland a lot; Eduardo will surely be missed but we have Petric and Olic, who both scored against England and Petric is the second best scorer in Bundesliga and Olic is fourth, so you'll still have trouble beating us

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:36 AM   #48
country flag Psichogauchovna

Psichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond repute

this is heartbreaking

Quote:
One doctor said Eduardo might have had lost his foot if the doctors didn't react fast.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:40 PM   #49
country flag fenomeno2111

fenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond reputefenomeno2111 has a reputation beyond repute

There has been plenty of tackles like this ending with a bad injury and many more that are just a bad foul, we see them everyday it was just really unlucky that Edu got the worst part of it. I play football about every week and before I used to train every single day, stuff like this happens but not everytime someone is clipped like Edu was so it is ridiculous to think that Taylor should be banned for life...If that was the case then more than half of the defenders around the world would not be allowed to play ( Lugano, Diarra, Montero, Ayala, Milito, NAVARRO, Gattusso, etc. the list could keep going that was only to name a few)

By saying this I dont mean that I don't feel sorry for Edu, or that Taylor is the best guy around...just stating the facts and looking at the problem with a logical perspective. Give Taylor 5 games....By the way does anyone remember when Navarro from Sevilla almost killed Juan Arango with an elbow in the face? Now, THAT was criminal!

EDIT: Croatian radicals PLEASE don't start a conspiracy theory behind this injury. Bad injuries happens to players every season. Dudu will not be the first or last player to miss a big competition because of a long injury!!! Football is a contact sport things like this happen everyday!
Old 02-28-2008, 04:23 PM   #50
country flag Enjoy Incubus

Enjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond reputeEnjoy Incubus has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor was given just 3 matches for the foul he made. I'm speechless.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #51
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoy Incubus View Post
Taylor was given just 3 matches for the foul he made. I'm speechless.
It's right.

Nice to see Bilic came out and made a comment in defence of Taylor.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:34 PM   #52
country flag El Magnifico

El Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond reputeEl Magnifico has a reputation beyond repute

3 matches? The guy shouldn't even be banned for one. If the guy hadn't have been injured and all the boo hoo associated he wouldn't have even recieved a yellow card. That is the problem with football now, reaction of player is more important than the tackle and intention of the tackle. A great tackle that sends a little bitch into the air could get you a red card, but something that is nasty and sly won't even get a foul. Of course with fakers and divers around, this is also made worse

It shows how little people know about football with all this over reaction, or how much of a girls game it has become. The result of the tackle was bad, but the tackle was hardly anything to talk about.
El Magnifico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #53
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Magnifico View Post
3 matches? The guy shouldn't even be banned for one. If the guy hadn't have been injured and all the boo hoo associated he wouldn't have even recieved a yellow card. That is the problem with football now, reaction of player is more important than the tackle and intention of the tackle. A great tackle that sends a little bitch into the air could get you a red card, but something that is nasty and sly won't even get a foul. Of course with fakers and divers around, this is also made worse

It shows how little people know about football with all this over reaction, or how much of a girls game it has become. The result of the tackle was bad, but the tackle was hardly anything to talk about.

It was one of the worst tackles I have ever seen. The ban should at least be doubled. To put this into perspective a player has just been banned for 4 games for slapping someone. For crying out loud he broke Eduardo's leg. Intent doesn't come into it. The challenge was reckless and there was a high probability he would cause serious injury with a tackle like that.
However if Eduardo can find it in his heart to forgive that clumsy defender then its time to move on.
gooner88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #54
country flag wampir city crew

wampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond reputewampir city crew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Magnifico View Post

you are typicall example of idiot!calling Eduardo a faker after that tackle is crazy
wampir city crew is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #55
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Aston Villa fans were mocking Eduardo singing "He used to have silky skills, now he walks like Heather Mills"
How low can they go?

Old 03-02-2008, 03:30 PM   #56
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Weren't the Spurs fans at the League Cup final singing: "What's that coming out of your sock? It's your ankle, it's your ankle!"
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #57
♤23♤

Haven't heard about that...
How can people be like that? Ok if they don't like him, but then they should live him alone and not having fun with him being injured

Old 03-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #58
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. The ref only went for his pocket when he saw how serious the injury was. He didn't intend to book Taylor. From afar it looked harmless but as soon as he saw the impact he just felt compelled to show the red card.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #59
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Haven't heard about that...
How can people be like that? Ok if they don't like him, but then they should live him alone and not having fun with him being injured
Yep and they got beat up after the game. One fan in hospital with serious head injuries - mug.
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #60
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Such a shame, such a a great Croat footballer, such a talent, such a guy.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote