The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #91
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Darth Cheater Vanquished in Marseille a.k.a. HaHa Nole Lost!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
I must say I liked the initial title better otherwise it sounds more like a result thread: The Thread Where People Who Don't Like Nole Come To Laugh About His Defeats
I liked that too Nole haters are too diverse, and not of one mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by camnation View Post
Roasting implies that you guys are playful about Nole... the word dislike isn't even appropriate... just call it the Nole Hate Thread and get it over with.
BORING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I don't think the poster meant Nole to be immune.

As a Nole fan, I'm just a bit tired with all the varies threads about him. I would rather there's a roasting thread so everyone can put all their negative energies into one instead of a million threads and then mods are forced to read through every single post and figured out whether the threads should be merged or not.

Just be done with it. Have one bashing thread and then figure out whatever name you wanted.
Why are Nole fans acting like he's getting some sort of raw deal here at MTF? Apart from the hysteria over his parents immediately following his AO win, the hating has been no worse than it was for Nadal or Roddick. As a non Nole fan, I'm sick to death of all the non bashing threads there have been about Nole since the AO. They don't seem to get merged. Jonathan's thread was not a bashing thread and my objection to the merger was that the 2 threads were not the same. Having this thread will not stop other negative threads about Nole appearing in the future. Every "Nadal sucks" thread is not merged into the Piggy Roasting thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow View Post
I agree there should be one roasting thread. I just think the reason why Linda was concerned is hers was a roasting thread- and Jonathan's was more about his level of success. Meh... I guess it is a matter of semantics. (And I can get annoyingly anal about that- sorry. )

And as a Rafa fan- I can empathize with the fatigue of seeing all of the different threads bashing a player. It has calmed down a bit for - but for a while there- complaints about his clothing, his habits, his game, etc., etc. Now Nole has taken the mantle (and Rafa took the mantle from Roddick). It comes with success but should calm down but I imagine is vexing for mods in the process. The piggy roasting thread actually helped a lot- and even as a Rafa fan...I find it fun a lot of the times because a lot of the posters are just being funny and goofy.
I also like the Piggy roasting thread (most of the time, sometimes it is gross ) If Nadal has another excellent clay season,I'm pretty confident he'll be Public Enemy #1 again. Oh, the fun I'll have asking if all his hating threads can be merged into one mega-hating thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
He hasn't earned it when he loses more often then Nadal on hard, when hard is his best surface.
He's a Slam Champion with a large swell of bad feeling against him at MTF. He's earned it. I've accepted it, and so must you.

There is no more discussion on it.

Thanks very much to Neely for "unmerging" the threads :hugs: Much appreciated
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #92
country flag sawan66278

sawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe View Post
+1

Props to sawan for that nickname.
Nickname?

Obviously, you don't know his history. He was once a young actor...whose on court injury "performances" led to his pre-Darth name: Mannequin Lietalker.

Roland Garros 2010: THE RETURN OF THE KING

Quote:
"If going to the ledge so often, both mentally and physically, shaves a couple years off of Rafael Nadal's career, so be it. Because of him, and because of his performances in matches like this, we've gotten to see just how far the sport can push a man"

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/4...f95a57d421.gif
sawan66278 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #93
country flag calvinhobbes

calvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond reputecalvinhobbes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Thread Where People Who Don't Like Nole Come To Laugh About His Defeats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
My debut in a hate thread, hmm, what do we do here? Why can't he be an animal, like a pig, duck, goat?
As Rodduck is the original owner of ducks, I would suggest Novak "Goose" Djokovic. There is some ressemblance, but I don´t get which one. Maybe some Disney character that used to concoct funny inventions . . . . .
calvinhobbes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:24 AM   #94
country flag mamasue

mamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond repute

Boiled jackass? Burn something at the stake? Nothing can be too evil for that prick!! The grosser the better, he deserves it!!
mamasue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:03 AM   #95
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

Why are Nole fans acting like he's getting some sort of raw deal here at MTF? Apart from the hysteria over his parents immediately following his AO win, the hating has been no worse than it was for Nadal or Roddick. As a non Nole fan, I'm sick to death of all the non bashing threads there have been about Nole since the AO. They don't seem to get merged. Jonathan's thread was not a bashing thread and my objection to the merger was that the 2 threads were not the same. Having this thread will not stop other negative threads about Nole appearing in the future. Every "Nadal sucks" thread is not merged into the Piggy Roasting thread.
I am not speaking for other fans here. I am expressing my feeling and I don't recall my post mentioning Nole has a raw deal in MTF. I only said I am tired of all the bashing in all kinds of threads, including the non-bashing thread you mentioned here which I doubt you can disagree.

You said there are nonbashing threads about Nole that are not merged. In the first page, this is the top thread, then Nole's withdrawl from Rotterdam, another about Dubai plus Jonathan's thread that's bumped. His withdrawl happened today, the Dubai thread also started today. They are talking about 2 different tournaments. These are the only 2 threads which are supposed to nonbashing. And if you suggest that those threads to be moved to Nole's forum, I have no objection because then the mod there can remove them with all those bashing in the thread.

The 2nd page, those are score threads and the who's the most arrogant thread (which was not just about Nole). So, which threads should be merged into which?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:24 AM   #96
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

If it was a bashing thread I was hopping to be spare of boring/defensive/dellusional/angry/explanatory/unlightening posts by Nole's fans.But nowhere's safe nowdays! Call him what you want, I won't visit any thread with Nole, Nole's parents, Nole's country, Nole's shadow, etc in it. I'm so sick of him and his fans!
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:13 AM   #97
country flag refero*fervens

refero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond reputerefero*fervens has a reputation beyond repute

^^^
Black, fuzzy hair, flexible, and not loved by very many . The one pictured is fake as well.

refero*fervens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:41 PM   #98
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawan66278 View Post
Nickname?

Obviously, you don't know his history. He was once a young actor...whose on court injury "performances" led to his pre-Darth name: Mannequin Lietalker.
Mannequin Lietalker?! Sounds like he's a lawyer, not a tennis player.
Bascule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #99
country flag sawan66278

sawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bascule View Post
Mannequin Lietalker?! Sounds like he's a lawyer, not a tennis player.
Hmm? Do you know any attorneys? I'm sorry.

Quote:
"If going to the ledge so often, both mentally and physically, shaves a couple years off of Rafael Nadal's career, so be it. Because of him, and because of his performances in matches like this, we've gotten to see just how far the sport can push a man"

Old 02-17-2008, 02:48 AM   #100
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 7 pages already just for one loss at an optional event

Must be a new all time MTF high.
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 03:11 AM   #101
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Can somebody tell me which one is Djokovic?

http://www.funny-movies.org/Soccer-p...im7rjfKOQ.html

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #102
country flag Bascule

Bascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond reputeBascule has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm? Do you know any attorneys? I'm sorry.
Hmmm...I know a lot of them. And they are liers by default.
And I know one attorney (so far) who's looking like mannequin.

You're sorry for what???
Old 02-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #103
country flag sawan66278

Quote:
Originally Posted by bascule View Post
Hmmm...I know a lot of them. And they are liers by default.
And I know one attorney (so far) who's looking like mannequin.

You're sorry for what???
Like Mannequin? You mean, taking injury timeouts in court?

Quote:

Old 02-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #104
country flag Bascule

Quote:
Like Mannequin? You mean, taking injury timeouts in court?
No! I mean just LOOKING like mannequin and I don't believe this attorney is good enough in tennis to have that opportunity, but in court, probably (all attorneys take care of their self-interests), like taking injury timeouts to go to cinema watching some new exciting thriller which will warm his blood.

Last edited by Bascule : 02-17-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #105
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Why does everyone keep quoting the post of that obviously disturbed guy? All replies are probably going to be deleted together with the original post anyway.

Nice way to introduce yourself yellowboy906 .
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote