The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #151
country flag KitinovRules

KitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond reputeKitinovRules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Darth Cheater Vanquished - The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

:
I think that is no bad at all if you post another photo with a sig - Runs like a rabbit

Maybe someone thinks starting www " Anti Faker Clan"???? I am sure that there will be thousands of hits in the first couple of days
KitinovRules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #152
country flag Farenhajt

Farenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Darth Cheater Vanquished - The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses

Quote:
Don't be sucked into GWH's web of lies. I am not just about the ass
Quote:
HEY! I'm always all about the ass
It seems that you're as consistent as Squarekilt is. Must be a Scottish thing
Old 02-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #153
country flag Farenhajt

Farenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond reputeFarenhajt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
...if you could be a little less uptight about your idol.
You mean, "if you could leave the haters alone to hate to their heart's content". Well, the haters won't leave ME (and my fellow fans) to relish to our heart's content, so we must return the favour :bowsandexits:

(A lesson from [probably] an older person: you don't earn respect by sucking up to the people and playing dumb, so thanks, not interested in gaining "your" kind of respect around here.)
Old 02-19-2008, 03:54 PM   #154
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute

Geeze, someone hasn't been around MTF long enough to realize that there have been such threads about Hewitt, Roddick, Rafa, etc.

It would be like R=FK started posting all over the Piggy Roasting thread and then started insulting all of the posters and calling them brainless because they were just trying to have a giggle. Sheesh. He had a kinda odd humor though so I can't imagine him doing that.

Ferrer's Linda- you have my respect.

Nole has to realize that the banner in his website is so very, very mockable. Granted- I know he is not the one putting it up- but it is worth a giggle. Almost as funny as Lopez's site a couple of years back when it was just beefcake shots

Last edited by Clara Bow : 02-19-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Clara Bow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #155
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farenhajt View Post
You mean, "if you could leave the haters alone to hate to their heart's content". Well, the haters won't leave ME (and my fellow fans) to relish to our heart's content, so we must return the favour :bowsandexits:

(A lesson from [probably] an older person: you don't earn respect by sucking up to the people and playing dumb, so thanks, not interested in gaining "your" kind of respect around here.)
You give free lessons too
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #156
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Okay, if that's what you want fine.

If you are saying you think I'm a young girl, I'm so gonna take the compliment. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow View Post
It is like R=FK started posting all over the Piggy Roasting thread and then started insulting all of the posters and calling them brainless because they were just trying to have a giggle. Sheesh. He had a kinda odd humor though so I can't imagine him doing that.

Ferrer's Linda- you have my respect.

Nole has to realize that the banner in his website is so very, very mockable.
Thank you.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #157
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara Bow View Post

Nole has to realize that the banner in his website is so very, very mockable. Granted- I know he is not the one putting it up- but it is worth a giggle. Almost as funny as Lopez's site a couple of years back when it was just beefcake shots
Come on it's his site - bearing in mind it's hosted in Serbia he must have OK'd it. Must say first time I saw it I cringed...
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #158
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It seems that you're as consistent as Squarekilt is. Must be a Scottish thing

Context, Fairweather, context.

I thought you were meaning "the ass" as a nickname for Rafa. And TAFKAGeorgeWHitler was meaning that I have no interest in tennis beyond Nadal's ass.

My interest in tennis stretches beyond Rafa's ass, but he is most definitely my #1 interest.

Does that make sense?

Quote:
Start a Nole relishing thread and I GUARANTEE I won't come near it. Oh, wait. You have a whole forum for such things. It's sneakily called "Novak Djokovic Message Board."
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #159
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I_Mac what's wrong with Fed's hair in your avi . Is that really his hair (photoshop)?
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:26 PM   #160
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Someone give Farenhajt a hanky for all that crying
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #161
country flag platinum
Banned!

platinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond repute

I like Nole BUT the Desperate famewhore pic looks like Djokovic impersonating giving a blowjob
platinum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:52 PM   #162
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, the haters won't leave ME (and my fellow fans) to relish to our heart's content, so we must return the favour :bowsandexits:
Little advice, when looking for a place to "relish to your heart content" about Nole, it's better not to go to a thread called "the thread where we laugh when Nole loses"...
And please stop acting Djoko's being singled out for abuse when just about every GS champion has his very own hate thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
Someone give Farenhajt a hanky for all that crying
reminds me of Sondraj complaining non stop in the piggy roasting thread
elessar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:58 PM   #163
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Sondraj, what a character
Old 02-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #164
Banned!

Damien: The Omen

Old 02-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #165
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
Damien: The Omen

Escude you are evil, lol.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote