The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #1546
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Nadal and Novak bring the best tennis out of each other and Novak left it all on the court, tears and all. And people still find pleasure in his defeat. I actually respect Nadal a little more because of how he handles dangerous players like Novak.
MIMIC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #1547
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMIC View Post
Nadal and Novak bring the best tennis out of each other and Novak left it all on the court, tears and all. And people still find pleasure in his defeat.
Sick, indeed.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #1548
country flag iloveupeterpan

iloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond reputeiloveupeterpan has a reputation beyond repute

novak delivered some excellent tennis today
can't we just stop laughing at him for once?
iloveupeterpan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #1549
country flag choppaa

choppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveupeterpan View Post
Except for some smashes

I'm really glad he didn't gave up after losing first set. He still believed he can win. That's enough for me.
choppaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #1550
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMIC View Post
Nadal and Novak bring the best tennis out of each other and Novak left it all on the court, tears and all. And people still find pleasure in his defeat. I actually respect Nadal a little more because of how he handles dangerous players like Novak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Sick, indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveupeterpan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppaa View Post
Except for some smashes

I'm really glad he didn't gave up after losing first set. He still believed he can win. That's enough for me.
Wrong thread.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #1551
country flag RafaTheBest

RafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond reputeRafaTheBest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Wrong thread.
Thank you! This is the thread where we laugh when Nole loses!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

MADNESS???
THIS IS TENNIS!!!
RafaTheBest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:59 PM   #1552
country flag Bazooka

Bazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I used to laugh when Nole lost some matches. I don't like Djokovic, and I wanted Nadal to win with all my heart.

But after seeing such a display from Nole, such an effort and passion from a 21 year old boy wasted, and him leaving in tears, I can't anymore. Shame on you, if you can!

Wrong thread? I agree, this thread is very wrong.
Quote:
The inhabitants of the Balearic Islands are said to have been the inventors of slings, and to have managed them with surprising dexterity, owing to the manner of bringing up their children. The children were not allowed to have their food by their mothers till they had first struck it with their sling.
~Vegetius, De Re Militari, late 4th century
Nadal: the last Balearic Slinger, the ultimate product of natural selection. Feel the weight of the centuries in the Topspin from Hell!
Bazooka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:03 PM   #1553
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Well, I used to laugh when Nole lost some matches. I don't like Djokovic, and I wanted Nadal to win with all my heart.

But after seeing such a display from Nole, such an effort and passion from a 21 year old boy wasted, and him leaving in tears, I can't anymore. Shame on you, if you can!

man up, pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #1554
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We all felt bad for Nole :read the match thread. But this thread serves a different purpose. Read the GOAT cheese thread for example. If you don't feel like it you can ignore this thread. The title tells you what its meant for.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 08-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #1555
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
man up, pussy
that's what I like about you, Genci. You can so much with so few words.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:19 PM   #1556
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

No one can make me feel guilty for laughing.

Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:21 PM   #1557
country flag Bazooka

Bazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond reputeBazooka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We all felt bad for Nole :read the match thread. But this thread serves a different purpose. Read the GOAT cheese thread for example. If you don't feel like it you can ignore this thread. The title tells you what its meant for.
Of course I can ignore it. Thanks for your permission. I can also come here and post what I think, and I think this loss was too hard to be laughed at. Even for an anti-Joker like me.

Enjoy all you want, I will "be a pussy" for the rest of the Olympics... And I expect never to "man up" if that makes me so cold hearted.
Quote:
The inhabitants of the Balearic Islands are said to have been the inventors of slings, and to have managed them with surprising dexterity, owing to the manner of bringing up their children. The children were not allowed to have their food by their mothers till they had first struck it with their sling.
~Vegetius, De Re Militari, late 4th century
Nadal: the last Balearic Slinger, the ultimate product of natural selection. Feel the weight of the centuries in the Topspin from Hell!
Bazooka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #1558
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Of course I can ignore it. Thanks for your permission. I can also come here and post what I think, and I think this loss was too hard to be laughed at. Even for an anti-Joker like me.
I offered a suggestion not permission. You meanwhile are telling everyone that they shouldn't feel happy because it was a hard loss. Thanks for preaching

Quote:
Enjoy all you want, I will "be a pussy" for the rest of the Olympics... And I expect never to "man up" if that makes me so cold hearted.
As I said, you needn't be "cold hearted" but don't expect everyone else to be so
Old 08-15-2008, 10:31 PM   #1559
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the salvation army band.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #1560
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We all felt bad for Nole :read the match thread. But this thread serves a different purpose.
Not all of us felt bad for Nole. I only felt pleased for Rafa. If I think I can withstand the abuse I'll get, I'll put a pic of Nole leaving the court in tears in my signature.

I can still laugh that he lost because I'm sure he thought he would win this match. Just like at Queens.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote