Post-Retirement Weight - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-08-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
country flag MachineGun

MachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond reputeMachineGun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post-Retirement Weight

Let's imagine the Pro player's weight 10 years after they retired from professional tennis.

Try to base your judgement on their lifestyles, dedication to sport and their love of effort, their personality, etc.

To me, Federer will grow a huge belly and will have fatter legs/bum. With something like 85-86 kilos at the moment, I think he could reach the 100 kilos mark, 10 years after he retired from Pro tennis.
He looks like your typical European epicurean. No wonder he'll start eating a lot with not much exercise done to eliminate the fat! He'll be too busy with his children reaching adolescence to even think about playing tennis on a regular basis. (Assuming he's a good father and present for them.)

Smoking the Rosmalen grass
and rolling in the Stuttgart silt.

> Patron Saint of MTF's collective Desire <
MachineGun is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post-Retirement Weight

Lol, no way, even after he retires he will have big sponsorship contracts for many years, and none of them will want a Fatterer
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
country flag Boogalo

Boogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond reputeBoogalo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post-Retirement Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGun View Post
To me, Federer will grow a huge belly and will have fatter legs/bum. With something like 85-86 kilos at the moment, I think he could reach the 100 kilos mark, 10 years after he retired from Pro tennis.
I don't want to speculate on his post-retirement weight, but I don't think the current official info is accurate.

Federer is only 1.85m and has been getting much slimmer in the past years. No fat and no excessive muscles. I can't believe he weights more than 80kg.
Boogalo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote