MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #91
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

Crvena Zvezda
Arsenal

Liverpool
Manchester Utd.
Charlton

Roma
Lyon
Rio Aves
Benfica
PSV
Charlton

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2008, 04:18 AM   #92
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute

Hendu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 05:27 AM   #93
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute

The first idol: Bernabe Ferreyra (The Mortar of Rufino): 187 goals in 185 games for river, in the 30's.

The best Argentine team ever: La Maquina (the machine), in the 40's. With Pedernera, Muñoz, Labruna, Moreno and Loustau in the attack. Among the best argentine players ever.

Angel Labruna, the greatest scorer of Argentine football along with the Paraguayan Erico.

La saeta rubia (the blonde arrow), one of the best players ever to play the game: Alfredo Di Stefano. He also played for Real Madrid, I'm not sure if he did well though...

One of the best Goalkeepers ever: Amadeo Carrizo.

Enrique Omar Sivori, one of the best argentine forwards, played for River in the 50's. With the money of the sell to Juventus of Italy, River finished its new stadium. I think he did well in Italy...

El Mariscal (The marshal) Roberto Perfumo. The best Argentine defender ever, along with the next player...

El Gran Capitan (the great captain) Daniel Passarella

As Carrizo, one of the best goalkeepers: El pato (the duck) Ubaldo Matildo Fillol.

The star of the 80's. Nicknamed the white Pele: Norberto Alonso.

The idol of the 90's: el Principe (the Prince) Enzo Francescoli.

This is just an example of the kind of players who played in River. Most of the best Argentine players played for River. And some of the best of the history of the game.

Last edited by Hendu : 07-13-2008 at 07:17 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:28 AM   #94
country flag Hendu

And as an end to this presentation of the most successful Argentine team, a few players who are still active:

Pablo Aimar

Hernan Crespo

Roberto Ayala

Javier Mascherano

Martin Demichelis

Javier Saviola

Ariel Ortega

Marcelo Salas

Esteban Cambiasso

Old 07-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #95
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Hajduk Split (croatia) and their fans are amazing

throwing flares at Roma fans

Last edited by El Legenda : 07-13-2008 at 05:54 AM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 05:47 AM   #96
country flag dejosav

dejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond repute

@Hendu
Fantastic pics mate and brilliant players, though i don't know much before 80's except from stories. And one of my favs there "El Burrito"
Old 07-13-2008, 05:51 AM   #97
country flag Hendu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry! View Post
Well, their fans do have good throwing skills... I even recognice some latin american style there. Congrats.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:55 AM   #98
country flag Hendu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejosav View Post
@Hendu
Fantastic pics mate and brilliant players, though i don't know much before 80's except from stories. And one of my favs there "El Burrito"
Ortega still plays for River, and pretty well considering his alcohol problems. I hope he can go through that issue. Surely one of the most skilled argentine players of the last 15 years. Pure talent.
I like him a lot too.

Last edited by Hendu : 07-13-2008 at 07:10 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:04 AM   #99
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

throwing flares at Roma fans

how the hell did the manage to bring that many flares inside the stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #100
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

The best team of all time, happens to be my favorite too:

Real Madrid.

We also might be getting C. Ronaldo this season so it's all good.

Yeah, my post is not as exciting or flashy as those previous, so feel free to move on.

Old 07-13-2008, 03:02 PM   #101
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
how the hell did the manage to bring that many flares inside the stadium
Germany also said no one will be able to bring in flares to any world cup games...Croats did it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al41V...eature=related
Old 07-13-2008, 03:03 PM   #102
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Dinamo Zagreb and Liverpool

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #103
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Dinamo Zagreb
Old 07-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #104
country flag Blue Heart24
Banned!

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute

DINAMO ZAGREB

Best Croatian team and with a potential to do something more , hopefully in the next 2 years.

Some pics:

Quote:
Dinamo owns Hajduk
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #105
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfancroatia View Post
DINAMO ZAGREB

Best Croatian team and with a potential to do something more.
not if they keep selling off players