MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #76
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavidbz View Post
WTF has Real Madrid Club de Fútbol done to you? :retard:
They have done nothing to me personally, but I loathe the club, including their sheer arrogance with has transferred through to some (not all) of their directors, players and fans over the years, the way they treat other clubs especially when they try and unsettle their star players, and just the general way in which they conduct their business on and off the pitch. I have no qualms admitting they are a great footballing side (in my opinion they are easily the biggest club in world football), but that doesn't change the fact that I hate them. We're all entitled to hate whichever football clubs/tennis players etc we want. If people hate my favourite sporting teams/players, I couldn't give a damn about that, and I respect their opinions.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2008, 01:50 PM   #77
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Swansea City for me - they play in the 3rd division of the English League. They were the nearest football team to where I grew up - even though I still lived 75 miles away. I tend to go to about 10-15 games a season, mainly away games as they're closer to where I live now. Also the atmosphere tends to be a lot better at away games as you get a lot of the "hardcore" fans there.
This season has been the best that I've ever seen us play - we're currently 8 points clear at the top of the table with 2/3 of the season gone and have been playing some of the best, most attacking style of football that I've ever seen from them If, as looks likely, we'll be in the 2nd division for the first time in about 24 years
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #78
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Sport Club Corinthians Paulista

Strangely the fact I cheer (love) for Corinthians, as I was born in Santos and the city team is one of the biggest in the country (Pele's career team). It happened probably because my cousins born in Sao Paulo support Corinthians and I ended by doing it too.

And I must say I am very thankful to them, because no other team would fit so well for me. Corinthians has the 2nd biggest cheering crowd of the country (1st is Flamengo in Rio de Janeiro). Anyway, even the other teams insisting on recognizing it, Corinthians has a special mystical thing. You can ask for every Brazilian and they will confirm: or you love, or you hate Corinthians. Why? I don't know, but this proves we have something unexplicable that only we do have. The team always win or lose matches/titles in a more suffered way, and we supporters have a big proud of it.

The first big moment for me was when we won 1997 State Championships (they are important here in Brazil), I was 7 years old. Later, in the Brazilian Champs we almost went down to 2nd division, but fortunatelly it didn't happened. In 1998 a Golden Era started for Corinthians, who managed to win 1998/1999 Brazilian Championships, 1999 State Championships and finalizing with 2000 Fifa World Championship. Anyway, we had two (VERY) suffered losses to our biggest rival Palmeiras in quarter-finals (1999) and semi-finals (2000) of Copa Libertadores (our UEFA Champions League). Those were the 2 moments that I cried the most because of football. In 2000 I didn't even slept by crying so much. Until today we never won this tournament and all the other team supporters make fun of we because of that. But I don't care anymore, our team history is much bigger than that and we will do it one day.

In 2001 we won the State Championships again. 2002 was a great year, when we won Copa do Brasil (National Cup), Torneio Rio-Sao Paulo and we were sadly runner ups in the Brazilian (lost to Robinho's/Diego's Santos). 2003 we defeated Sao Paulo to win the State Ch'ships again. 2004 was a poor year, and in 2005 we had a great title, but thing started to ruin. The team made a partnership with MSI and signed with Carlitos Tevez () and other good players. We won the Brazilian Championships (I went to the game of the title) but in 2006 irregularities about MSI started to appear. We had a terrible year, and in 2007 it was the worst moment of the history: we ended by falling to 2nd division for the first time in 97 years of history. Anyway, we supporters showed everyone that this isn't enough to make us give up.

Saying for me, I have an even bigger connection with Corinthians beacuse I represented the team for 2 years on swimming. I also slept in Vicente Matheus's aunt house so we wouldn't have to pay for a hotel (Vicente Matheus was the biggest president of the club and his aunt is one of the swimming coaches). Once I did a great swimming event where I did my personal best and I shouted "VAI CORINTHIAAAAAAAAAANS" right when I finished the event. That was maybe my biggest moment for my loved Corinthians.

A good memorie for me is 2005 title, without a doubt. I followed all the matches (at the stadium, where I can't go so much because it's not on my city, TV or radio). All times that I had to go out in the same time of the matches I brought the mini radio to listen to the matches

This is my history about my loved football club

Last edited by Caio_Brasil : 02-18-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #79
country flag VivaLaBlondeGirl

VivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond reputeVivaLaBlondeGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Inverness Caledonian Thistle! They are in the Scottish Premier League. Also support Celtic. They too are SPL.

Not a huge football fan but will watch/go to a match now and again.
VivaLaBlondeGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:59 AM   #80
bad gambler

I try to support the local football league here in Australia as it is still growing being only 2 years old.

Worldwide I'd probably say it's Liverpool only because I met Robbie Fowler in a pub in London a long time ago.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #81
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
I will post my club ones a bit later, but I posted this on another thread. So for those who have read it, tough luck.
Would you be able to post them? I'd be interested in reading about them.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:28 AM   #82
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I try to support the local football league here in Australia as it is still growing being only 2 years old.

But it's 3 years old now
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:06 PM   #83
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Worldwide I'd probably say it's Liverpool only because I met Robbie Fowler in a pub in London a long time ago.
Who hasn't?

I hope Liverpool go on to beat United in Moscow. Their continued success against the best of Europe, even when not brilliant at home, is a nice story. But first they have to get past those annoying whiners Drogba and Lampard.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:49 PM   #84
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

By username is a huge clue... I'm an Arsenal fan.
It's the nearest club to me and I've been following them since I was a kid. My mum took me to Highbury when I was 8 years old and I've been hooked ever since. Still really miss the old stadium. Where I live you get a fair share of Spuds fans and some glory hunting Man U fans, but most people support the Arsenal.
gooner88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #85
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Sampdoria Genua
Borussia Dortmund
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #86
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool,Arsenal (but i really miss the old team and Highbury),Atletico Madrid and Olympique Lyonnais (the place where i'm born)

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cańas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:55 PM   #87
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Inter,fiorentina,sampdoria,cagliari,real M.
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:15 PM   #88
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Bayern Munchen and Arsenal F.C.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #89
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

M I L A N

For a long time AC Milan "Il Club Piu titulato al Mondo" because of Paolo Maldini *I love you, a guy like that * and then Kaka *sensational Brazil midfielder*, Inzaghi, Nesta, Jankulovski of Czech Rep. ...

+ of course wishing the return of Shevchenko. I love them all

Forza AC Milan

a scan of Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite ... aka... Kaká

• 2007 Kaka named Europe's top player

Kaka of AC Milan has been named European player of the year for 2007, beating Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United into second place.
  • 2007 Kaka named world's best player

AC Milan's Brazilian superstar Kaka was crowned Fifa's world player of the year, beating off competition from Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Old 07-12-2008, 09:22 AM   #90
country flag Hendu

Hendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond reputeHendu has a reputation beyond repute

No River plate fans?

jay jay... Chela and el gordo? lol

Vamos River!

I'll post some info later about one of the best clubs in the World. The biggest of Argentina.
Hendu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote