^_^ Marin' Press: articles, videos, audios and anything else you share ^_^ - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #166
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ^_^ Marin' Press: articles, videos, audios and anything else you share ^_^

Murray-Cilic.Paris.2010.3rd (11 parts)

was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #167
country flag TiggerAngel

TiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ^_^ Marin' Press: articles, videos, audios and anything else you share ^_^

http://www.vecernji.hr/scena/marin-c...-clanak-227872

Merry Christmas.
TiggerAngel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:01 AM   #168
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

MURRAY SET TO FACE CILIC

Andy Murray hopes to play an exhibition match against Marin Cilic at the Kooyong Classic in Melbourne on Thursday, if the weather allows him to complete his Australian Open build-up.

Six of the world's top 15 will head to the Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club in Melbourne to continue the build-up to next week's Australian Open.

British number one Murray played a warm-up match at the venue last year before going all the way to the final at Melbourne Park, where he was denied a maiden Grand Slam success by Roger Federer.

Murray is following the same warm-up routine as 12 months ago having played in the Hopman Cup and then a tune-up contest with Cilic, who he beat in a tight semi-final at the Australian Open last year, providing the weather holds.

"He will play a match with Cilic at the end of the draw on Thursday, subject to weather conditions," tournament director Colin Stubs said.

Snubbing the ATP Tour events in the Hopman Cup saw Murray slip to fifth seed in Melbourne, but he was not concerned with the drop having been seeded fifth last year.

"I was seeded five for the Australian Open last year and managed to get to the final so I don't think it makes a big difference," Murray said.

Forecasted showers could interrupt Murray and the rest of the field's warm-up plans though, with the likes of champion Fernando Verdasco, Asutralian Open semi-finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and home hero Lleyton Hewitt all lining up in the draw.

"Everyone prepares differently," Hewitt said. "This is my first time at Kooyong, there's a lot of history about the place.

"I'll be excited to play on the court where a lot of my tennis idols growing up played during past Australian Opens."

Kooyong staged the Australian Open until two decades ago, and the venue provides players with matches on the same surface that is sued across the city at Melbourne Park for the big one next week.

"We are all trying to play the best tennis and get the best rhythm for the Open," said world number nine Verdasco. "It's the same for me. I want to get used to the conditions for next week. There is no extra pressure on me."

Everyone is trying to get the very best preparation for the Australian Open, with Federer practising in private but Gael Monfils, Mikhail Youzhny, Nikolay Davydenko and Wimbledon finalist Tomas Berdych playing in Kooyong.

"The season, it's already gone and then you're just starting and you just need to try to go step by step, not to be thinking too much," said 25-year-old Berdych.

"As all other guys just said, stay without any injury, stay and hopefully it's going to be a good season again."
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #169
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute

Cilic-Young.Australian.Open.2011.1st (9 parts)

was added HERE

Old 01-29-2011, 01:21 PM   #170
country flag Anya07

Cilic-Isner.Australian.Open.2011.3rd.incomplete (8 parts)

was added HERE

Old 02-08-2011, 03:28 AM   #171
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Marin Cilic coasted through to the second round of the ABN Amro World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam on Monday.

Cilic, ranked 28th in the world, eased through his clash with German qualifier Mischa Zverev 6-2 6-4 in 63 minutes.

The Croatian won over 80 percent of points on his serve and fired five aces on his way to a comfortable opening-round win.

"It was my first time here and I think I played extremely well," Cilic told ATPWorldTour.com.

"I am really happy with my game, especially with my serve which improved throughout the match. I didn't face any break points and that gave me confidence to go for my shots."

Cilic was pleased with the victory and is keen on impressing this week in Holland as he attempts to bounce back from his Australian Open exit.

"I reached the Australian Open fourth round, losing to (Rafael) Nadal. It was really important for myself to bounce back and win some tough matches for my confidence," he said.

"I look forward to this part of the year and I will try to get my good form back. I feel like I am playing well and want to get some wins."

Keep going
Old 02-21-2011, 04:03 AM   #172
country flag Fed_Ds

Really proud of Marin for the great tennis he showed us this week. Sorry he couldn't win the final, but I hope he can take this confidence to other tournaments.

Quote:
"I had a great week. It's a big relief for me to have got to the final and to have played good tennis"
Old 04-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #173
country flag AncicCilic

AncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond repute

ATP world tour uncovered interview:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/M...E16-Cilic.aspx

P.S. Watch out for Donna Vekic and Borna Coric, 2020. Hopman cup winners. - posted in 2011, let's see if it happens
AncicCilic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:10 AM   #174
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute

VIDEO: US.Open.2011.R1.Cilic.vs.Harrison.ENG.x264

belco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #175
country flag AncicCilic

AncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.jutarnji.hr/nisam-otvoren...midzu/1040238/

Interesting article in one Croatian newspapers where it says that Marin will recruit a PR agent into his team because he is more mature now and realises that his image is important as well, and not just tennis.

He talks about how he thinks Federer is greatest of all time, but that Nadal is only 26 so he still has time to catch up.

Also, in the last part he mentions that he realises he needs to be more aggresive in game and mentions match against Murray where things were going well when he was aggresive, but after a few misses he stopped being aggresive and that cost him.

P.S. Watch out for Donna Vekic and Borna Coric, 2020. Hopman cup winners. - posted in 2011, let's see if it happens
AncicCilic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:29 AM   #176
country flag nolesfan2011

nolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond reputenolesfan2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Marin presser from Thursday night in Memphis (after his win over Sijsling) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEGdC0nONF4
Hewitt, Kyrgios,Kohlschreiber, Dolgopolov, Stakhovsky, Nieminen, Verdasco, Melzer brothers,Baghdatis,Pospisil,Dodig,Cilic,Taro Daniel, Nishioka, Ebden, McGee,Mathieu, Benji Becker, Berankis,Bemelmans,Russell, Muller, Lacko,Zverev,Stebe, Smyczek, Alex Kuznetsov,Baker,Isner,Kudla, Sandgren,Johnson,Sweeting,Williams, Krajicek,Harrison Brothers,Bryan Brothers, Flemchins
Former fan of Fernando Gonzalez, Niemeyer, Dent,Niland, Luczak,Malisse,Kunitsyn, and Schuettler http://tenniseastcoast.com tennisviewmag.com @nolesfan2011 on twitter
nolesfan2011 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #177
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Nice ride

Dead Net Cord is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #178
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #179
country flag Shak

Shak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond reputeShak has a reputation beyond repute

I managed to interview Marin this week. Nice guy!

If you're interested check out this link: http://www.livetennis.com/category/L...-201306200009/

I asked him a few questions about grass court tennis, Wimbledon and what it's like being back in London. Hope you find it interesting.
Shak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:27 AM   #180
country flag RU90

RU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond reputeRU90 has a reputation beyond repute

Cilic: At Wimbledon, he says ITF put pressure on his lawyers for him to withdraw. And at the same time, he was told he wasn't allowed to talk about the positive test. Also says he had real knee problems (had to be treated shortly after).

About CAS decision, he says he's happy to see "there are still good people in this and that justice exists." Talks of a nightmare since start.

Says, "I don't wanna accuse anyone but I don't understand how we got to this point. I could have lost everything."

His team's take on case, which raises interesting questions (that CAS obviously took into account): he never was tested positive for nikethamide and no nikethamide was found in his body. All that was found was a metabolite of it, coming from the now infamous glucose tabs he said he took five days before Munich tournament. This metabolite is non-active. And the Nikethamide from which it comes is allowed out-of-competition.

Cilic's team doesn't get how ITF could say he was positive to this substance when he wasn't, and how he could be banned for a substance that is allowed out-of-competition, considering that he took it out-of-competition. The issue being the metabolite was still in his system (nanograms of it). For them it was a mistake by Marin, but it ended being blown out of proportion.

Cilic says he wants to forget all about it, and doesn't want to fight ITF to redress damages. He will work with Ivanisevic in main events of 2014. About Bercy and his 1st match: "I'm like an animal in a cage: I want to jump out. I know I haven't done anything wrong, and I'm no cheater."
RU90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote