The "Thanks for ending it with a big fat step back" Spring HC Thread. - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-17-2008, 07:25 PM   #91
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Let's Just Hope He's Still in the top 10 When it's Over" Spring HC Season Th

Driving out of LA early Friday morning doesn't really appeal to me (we did it when we went down to La Jolla for davis cup a couple years ago, and it sucked.) so I'm going to go out on Thursday afternoon, but yes, I plan to leave Monday sometime, definitely going to tennis monday - might just play it by ear depending on the OP, what my employment situation is and how early I'd need to be somewhere on Tuesday, etc.

Found out last night that my friend's husband has some thing out there so last night I am leaving her cousin's birthday party and she goes "so I have to go to Palm Springs March 14-16, is there any tennis thing you go to out there" so of course I was like "no way i'll be there then!" - so she might come to tennis one day and she's all "yea, we're staying at La Quinta blahblah" and i'm like "uh oh, lots of players stay there" and she's all "COOL!" (I mean she's not really a tennis fan, she has no idea ) anyway, that would be interesting if she came out to the tennis for a day There would be no baby this time, not after what happened last time

Anyway, long-winded way to explain my plans at this point

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2008, 07:27 PM   #92
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Let's Just Hope He's Still in the top 10 When it's Over" Spring HC Season Th

Deb
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #93
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

what

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 02-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #94
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

I laughed at the "COOL!!!!!!!!" part, that's all
Old 02-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #95
country flag Deboogle!.

oh she was funny

of course if she were around La Quinta watching Andy and the twins and others' practice, it wouldn't help them She's so pretty it'd be distracting for them

Old 02-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #96
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Old 02-17-2008, 07:38 PM   #97
country flag Deboogle!.

i just realized...... AND she has an ADORABLE 2 year old. and she'll be there the same time as andy.....

oh no..... poor little dominick.... I have to warn her

Old 02-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #98
country flag Tytta!.
(:

OH NO. Tell her it won't be a good option to go to the same place as Andy.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #99
country flag Deboogle!.

but if they're staying in the same hotel..... it's too close for comfort for the lil guy

Old 02-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #100
country flag Tytta!.
(:

i know
Old 02-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #101
country flag Deboogle!.

He was so cute last night too you should've seen him eat strawberries He was playing with this little car, making it go over a little stair landing in the house and he was so pleased with himself for doing this, so I said "want some strawberries" and he got so excited and jumped up and screamed "DA DA DA DA DA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he drags me into the kitchen and sees the berries but can't reach them so he starts jumping more til i got him one but before i would give him them i made him say "please debra" and "thank you" It was so cute Oh it would be a shame if Andy got to this one

Old 02-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #102
country flag Tytta!.
(:

So cute! Andy, stay away.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #103
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure she never covers him in gravy or any other type of sauce. Andy can resist some children, but once they are marinated or basted, it's all over.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #104
country flag Deboogle!.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #105
country flag arodfanpe666o

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The SAP Open will return to a medium-paced surface after many players and fans complained about last year's lightning-fast court.

"I had a lot of bad words spoken in my ear," tournament director Bill Rapp said.
I don't know of it's good or bad...
arodfanpe666o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote