Davis Cup 2008! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #1
country flag Tiklish

Tiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Davis Cup 2008!

Congratulations to Feli and Fernando Verdasco and the rest of the Spanish team for their victory today against Peru!
Tiklish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
country flag anita86

anita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2008!

Good job ARMADA!!
Congratulations!
anita86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #3
country flag dulkogi

dulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Team!

Nalbandian-Hass-Gonzalez-Nole!
Berdych-Chela-Tsonga-Lopez
Murray-Roddick-Nadal-Isner
dulkogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
country flag Tiklish

Tiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond reputeTiklish has a reputation beyond repute

Feli and Fer are playing doubles tomorrow in the Davis Cup quarter-finals! If anyone gets any video from the match, or from the press conferences, it would be great if you can give us a link to see them. I'm in the U.S. and we only get the U.S-France matches here. Nothing else
Old 04-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #5
country flag kimberlleyton

kimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond reputekimberlleyton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiklish View Post
Feli and Fer are playing doubles tomorrow in the Davis Cup quarter-finals! If anyone gets any video from the match, or from the press conferences, it would be great if you can give us a link to see them. I'm in the U.S. and we only get the U.S-France matches here. Nothing else:(

I have the same problem I'm in France and we only get the U.S-France matches here
And I want to see Feli !

Anyway, after this quarter one of us will be happy. The winner of US/France will play Spain (normally) and you or me can watch the semis.

I hope it will be ME
y a tu lado para siempre yo quedarme
un segundo mas de vida
yo a Dios le pido..
kimberlleyton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
country flag dulkogi

dulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond reputedulkogi has a reputation beyond repute

Feli

Old 04-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #7
country flag Tiklish

Congratulations to Feli and Fer for winning their doubles match today in five sets! 12-10 in the fifth! And wishing them and Spain success in the semis!

Old 04-13-2008, 05:20 AM   #8
country flag dulkogi

Spain through to the semis after epic doubles
Spain is the first nation through to the 2008 Davis Cup by BNP Paribas semifinals, thanks to an epic five-set win for Feliciano Lopez and Fernando Verdasco in today's doubles in Bremen against Germany's Philipp Petzschner and Philipp Kohlschreiber.

Lopez and Verdasco ran out 67(3) 76(1) 64 26 12-10 winners in four hours forty-five minutes. Spain will face the winner of the USA v France quarterfinal, which USA lead 2-0.

Fernando Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez pulled off a thrilling five-set victory over Germany’s Philipp Kohlschreiber and Philipp Petzschner, winning 67 (3) 76 (1) 64 26 1210 in four hours 45 minutes to seal Spain’s place in the semifinals of the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas with an unbeatable 3-0 lead.

"It was nerve-racking just watching," said Spanish number one Rafael Nadal, who leapt out of his seat repeatedly during the final set.

"It's a great relief to get the tie won. A 3-0 scoreline away from home is a great achievement."

Germany had been left with no margin for error after Spain’s two singles wins on the indoor hard court on Friday and at two sets to one down in Saturday’s doubles it looked all over.

Old 04-13-2008, 05:26 AM   #9
country flag dulkogi

Spain through to the semis after epic doubles
Spain is the first nation through to the 2008 Davis Cup by BNP Paribas semifinals, thanks to an epic five-set win for Feliciano Lopez and Fernando Verdasco in today's doubles in Bremen against Germany's Philipp Petzschner and Philipp Kohlschreiber.

Lopez and Verdasco ran out 67(3) 76(1) 64 26 12-10 winners in four hours forty-five minutes. Spain will face the winner of the USA v France quarterfinal, which USA lead 2-0.

Fernando Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez pulled off a thrilling five-set victory over Germany’s Philipp Kohlschreiber and Philipp Petzschner, winning 67 (3) 76 (1) 64 26 1210 in four hours 45 minutes to seal Spain’s place in the semifinals of the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas with an unbeatable 3-0 lead.

"It was nerve-racking just watching," said Spanish number one Rafael Nadal, who leapt out of his seat repeatedly during the final set.

"It's a great relief to get the tie won. A 3-0 scoreline away from home is a great achievement."

Germany had been left with no margin for error after Spain’s two singles wins on the indoor hard court on Friday and at two sets to one down in Saturday’s doubles it looked all over.

Old 11-16-2008, 05:25 PM   #10
country flag Tiklish

The Spanish team has arrived in Argentina for the Davis Cup Final, so just thought I'd get this thread back up to the top and post some links to a few short videos on YouTube.

Feli practicing and interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI0XCRXjrlU

Feli and Verdasco interviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjyoXTMsm48

Feli and Ferrer interviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7mCMiTvJOs
Old 11-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #11
country flag Tiklish

At this link there's a wonderful audio interview of Feli. His voice is amazing

http://www.daviscup.com/news/newsart...rticleid=15379
Old 11-19-2008, 12:27 AM   #12
country flag dulkogi

Cada vez más a gusto
Feliciano López señaló que poco a poco están tomando el tacto a la superficie

López se va adaptando a la pista de Mar del Plata
MADRID -- Feliciano López, el único de los jugadores españoles que participa en la final de Copa Davis que ha ganado ya la ensaladera de plata, y el más veterano en el seno del equipo, señaló en Mar del Plata que poco a poco están tomando el tacto a la superficie instalada.

"No es muy rápida, creo que es una pista bastante normal dentro de las que jugamos durante el año. Para los dos días que apenas hemos jugado en ella, creo que todos nos estamos encontrando bastante a gusto", dijo hoy.

El tenista toledano habló también de sus sensaciones en los entrenamientos y dijo que la sesión matinal del primer día fue bastante duro por el cansancio acumulado en el viaje. "Me encontraba un poco falto de energía, pero ya desde la tarde me sentí recuperado y comencé a sentirme mejor", señaló.

En relación a lo que siente por participar en su segunda final en la competición de la ensaladera de plata, Feliciano admitió que es una sensación especial. "Es mi segunda final como jugador, pero la de Sevilla la viví como si fuera uno de los jugadores, ya que estuve con ellos durante toda la semana. Jugar una final supone una ilusión especial porque sabes que es algo que siempre recordarás", comentó.

"Nunca se me han olvidado las finales anteriores, y seguro que, por todo lo que vamos a vivir aquí, está será una gran experiencia imposible de olvidar", dijo.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #13
country flag Tiklish

Feli and Verdasco win all their matches! I have seen it all! Congratulations to the chicos, Rafa, and to Spain!

Old 11-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #14
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Feli!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:27 PM   #15
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Feli Well done,congratulations

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote