Illumiscore :: High Tech Scorekeeper :: Looking for Feedback - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
country flag Heyward

Heyward is on a distinguished road
Default Illumiscore :: High Tech Scorekeeper :: Looking for Feedback

The Illumiscore is developed to replace flip card devices used for scoring matches at all country clubs, schools and tennis clubs. Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated.

Click link to view and try out demonstration model.

www.illumiscore.com

Last edited by Heyward : 08-07-2008 at 03:56 AM.
Heyward is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2008, 12:13 AM   #2
country flag ThizServe

ThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Illumiscore : New Company. New Product. Looking for Feedback

yah i guess its a pretty good idea. but the scoring is all wrong it only goes up by ones. if it could actually do the correct scoring it would be a pretty cool thing. You should try to make a remote control for it also so you dont have to walk up to the illumiscore and press the button. hope this helps. its a good idea overall though
ThizServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 AM   #3
country flag gaz

gaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond repute

heyward are you involved in illumiscore

i could be interested in having a couple of those
gaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
country flag Heyward

Hi Gaz-

I am involved in Illumiscore and we are in final engineering/testing phases and manufacturing will begin soon. If you drop an email to info@illumiscore.com I'll contact you as soon as they're available. Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:42 AM   #5
country flag Heyward

Thanks Thizserve for you feedback. The device is developed to replace the flip card devices used at most country clubs, schools and tennis clubs. It is not to be an all encompassing device such a those at the US Open which display all scoring point by point. The numbers show the score of the set currently being played in games. Our goal is to have a device that displays only the pertinent information for spectators and competitors (as flip cards do) using today's technology and not to disrupt the flow of a match by having to input after every point.

Thanks again for your feedback, If you have any other thoughts or questions please don’t hesitate to write.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
country flag Topspin Sports

Topspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond repute

Heyward,

Impressive and a great idea.

Have you developed a price to your marketing strategy yet?

Owner
Free Online Tennis Lessons
TopspinSports.com offers FREE Lessons, Videos, and Tips provided by world famous and local pros.

Ultimate Tennis Forum
Topspin Sports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:00 AM   #7
country flag Heyward

Steve -

We do not have a price quite yet. In my experience, many of the products in the tennis industry are poorly designed and lack durability, not to mention style. Being forced to re-buy the same product every tennis season is not something I enjoy. Engineers are working on making the Illumiscore very impact resistant and weatherproof. This may add a little to the final price but we'll keep it as low as possible. Thanks for your nice comments.

Last edited by Heyward : 08-07-2008 at 04:00 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:35 AM   #8
country flag TDirector

TDirector is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Illumiscore :: High Tech Scorekeeper :: Looking for Feedback

Great Idea, hope to buy one for our club championship in August.
TDirector is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote