Spies that never post - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2004, 10:59 PM   #46
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spies that never post

Beware, we at Cult Intelligence are using the information gathered on MTF to launch further covert operations against message boards, with the aim of achieving ultimate internet domination. In fact, you should know that one of your own kind has in fact been "turned" by us, to act as a double agent - and you wondered why tangerine was always so keen to distance herself from us...

In all seriousness, I prefer to think of ourselves not as mindless espionage drones but as a kind of Greek chorus, commenting upon the events which we witness upon the theatrical stage that is MTF. All the posters in it are merry players, they have their geniuses and their dullards (heya et al), but it is a rich and varied tapestry of human experience that we would be foolish not to observe from afar. The last time I checked the internet still allowed freedom of expression, and while the Ducklings are undoubtedly a hunted and endangered species on this board it is quite within our right to study them in their natural habitat.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2004, 11:18 PM   #47
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfty
thanks guys. its good to know I'm not relegated to queen whats-her-name and the other crackpots in her cult
I think Skyler (Fumus) meant this thread to be for Andy fans who just lurk here but don't participate. Obviously we won't force anyone to participate in the fun, but hey as always the more the merrier!!

is "lfty" some meaning about lefties?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 11:19 PM   #48
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

More self-rightgeous, condescending insulting bullshit.

If you believe half the crap you dish out, I pity you.

If you think any of use actually hold any of the opinions you ascribe to us, you are a bigger idiot than you appear to be from your posts, if that is possible. It is quite easy to say that Andy's fans are holding a this fantastical opinion that you have set forth above, and then laugh at it. Dishonest, of course, but easy and easy to laugh at it among your little set of believers, when in fact nobody ever held that opinion at all.

I am sure that you who hold yourselve superior to anyone who would have the unmitigated gall and/or idiocy to support Roddick, like to entertain the view that you are "studying" lesser beings. What a marvelous shiver of elite delight you must feel when you snicker and sneer.

Of course, one has the "right" to do many a sad and sorry thing. It is always amazing to me that the ones who to annouce that they have a "right" are often behaving in a very shabby way indeed. But, I conceed that you have the absolute right to be an asshole. No one will stop you from being one, and if it gives you pleasure, then more's the pity for you.

But, to me, it makes not one iota of difference. I would abhor it if someone like you held me in high esteem. One is known by one's enemies as well as one's friends. If someone who derives pleasure from belittling, condescending, and name calling thinks I am contemptible, I glory in that contempt.

Last edited by star : 06-16-2004 at 11:24 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 11:27 PM   #49
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
I think Skyler (Fumus) meant this thread to be for Andy fans who just lurk here but don't participate. Obviously we won't force anyone to participate in the fun, but hey as always the more the merrier!!

is "lfty" some meaning about lefties?
Yeah, I'm sorry that Fumus put "spies" in the title of the thread because that gives a different impression than what I think he meant. He was talking about lurkers who are shy about joining in. I don't think he actually meant "spies."

I mean.... to say "spy" sort of intimates that something of importance is going on here when NOTHING could be further from the truth.

Last edited by star : 06-17-2004 at 12:38 AM.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:35 AM   #50
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

star

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 12:36 AM   #51
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

Uh-oh, 'double-agent'. I wonder if it's my grandmother

Last edited by HavΘk : 06-17-2004 at 12:58 AM.
Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:05 AM   #52
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to star again.

Well, crapola!!
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:46 AM   #53
country flag mistry

mistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond reputemistry has a reputation beyond repute

you caught me....
i do lurk around.. (i didn't know anyone could see me.. damn online user box)
.. but i can't help it... you're all so entertaining.
mistry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:52 AM   #54
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey mistry

Nice to see you around.

Yay she's not a spy anymore
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 02:22 AM   #55
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistry
you caught me....
i do lurk around.. (i didn't know anyone could see me.. damn online user box)
.. but i can't help it... you're all so entertaining.

Mistry!!!

to Fumus for making this thread and bringing in the spies from the cold.

Anyway, now that you have posted, Mistry, please keep on doing it!

Last edited by star : 06-17-2004 at 03:11 AM.
Old 06-17-2004, 02:23 AM   #56
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
Uh-oh, 'double-agent'. I wonder if it's my grandmother
Your grandmother!!
Old 06-17-2004, 02:34 AM   #57
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
Your grandmother!!
Aww you guys, the mental image I've got of Naldo's grandmother being a 'double agent' is somewhat freaky.

Oh and hi Mistry.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 03:09 AM   #58
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

hey mistry it's andyluver12191 from ar.com
Old 06-17-2004, 03:55 AM   #59
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mistry

And cracksox, I *love* it when you post because then we get to see the little tennis doughboy again. he's so cuuuuuuute
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 04:45 AM   #60
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ducks!

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote