message from Guille :) (finally) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2004, 09:16 PM   #1
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default message from Guille :) (finally)

OK!
------------------------------------------
Hello everyone!!!".

"I am already in Holland, training on grass. Luckily, these courts are kind of slower and that will help me adapt more to this surface, with Wimbledon ahead, that is very important".

"The bad things is that I wasn't very lucky in the draw: I debut against Slovakian Karol Beck, who last week had won English man Tim Henman at Queen's, which is as like having won in his back yard!! Not only did he reach quarterfinals there, but he won a challenger tournament on grass the week before".

"Undoubtfully, this is the kind of surface where he feels best, and that makes him a very tough rival, but if I am able to play just like I have been playing while training I think I can make it. There are not many secrets to playing on grass: I have to serve well, be accurate when returning and be opportune when he comes to the net. We'll see what will happen, it's going to be hard".

"I imagine that most of you must be asking about my trainer...As you already know, the settlement with Fabian was just to Paris. Even though the relationship was very good, I felt it was the time to set a work team that can join me until the end of my career, that is why I decided not to be with him anymore".

"My decision has nothing to do with the fact of having lost the final at Roland Garros. My decision was taken before than that. I repeat, Fabian is a great guy and we ended up in good terms. Undoubtfully, the results back up the work we did together. But as I said before, now I will try to set a team that lasts until I retire. The best thing to do is to take some time to think".

"Something important: I want to thank the 154 e-mails that I got from acquaintances, friends, friends' relatives, some e-mails from Peru...Besides, I think I've read about 700 that arrived to the web page...I answered a few of them, and I'll try to answer them all...But I want you to know that they really helped me get over the bitter times I went through....For that reason I will thank you during my whole life".

"Moreover, I can't leave unsaid how important the people that are here in Europe are to me, especially Carla...She helped me get over this very quickly".

"To all of you who send me support messages: I won't quit, I will keep fighting just like I've been doing my whole life...I went through tough times and I moved on. Thisa time I had to lose an almost won final and I couldn't get a grip. For me future's sake I will learn through what happened, just like I did last year when I got to the semifinals".

"I was sadd and it hurt me, because I was just a point away, but I have to be happy because of the results I am achieving. As I said before, life gives and takes, and I have to be gratefull because of all the things tennis gave to me. Luckily, I am aware that I am 22 years old and there are many Roland Garros to come".

"I know that if I keep training hard God will give me another chance. Things were never easy for me, I achieved everythign through hard work and effort. Undoubtfully, one has to go through all this for one's dreams to come true".

"Send you a big hug, and let's keep in touch".

Guille
---------------------------------------
*faints*

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2004, 09:56 PM   #2
country flag solenne

solenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message from Guille :) (finally)

It's cool, because he said he training a lot on grass.
And he explain that caoch.....

But he look like confident.
Thus he has to trust him.
He tells us.

I thinks it's cool.

I'm french, sorry for my english.

Kisses (Bisous)

Solenne
solenne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:06 PM   #3
country flag El Mago jr.

El Mago jr. will become famous soon enoughEl Mago jr. will become famous soon enough

Hey Guille's Girl where do you got that from?
El Mago jr. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:10 PM   #4
country flag solenne

solenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond reputesolenne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mago jr.
Hey Guille's Girl where do you got that from?
To the official site.

I'm french, sorry for my english.

Kisses (Bisous)

Solenne
solenne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:13 PM   #5
country flag boliviana

boliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond repute

I like that he is willing to try. Not like other clay courters (cough . . Gaudio, etc) who are "injured" and cannot make Wimbledon. That takes a lot of guts to go out and risk being swept off the court. Hope he does settle down with a coach who will get him stronger and better prepared. You get the feeling that he is almost there . . . he deserves a Slam or two of his own and if he keeps up his work on the hard courts then he will continue to do well at the Masters Series.
boliviana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:45 PM   #6
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww he's such a sweetheart
*Faints too*
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 11:11 PM   #7
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Yay nice to hera from Guille and great to see hes still thinking positive despite the setback at Queens! I really really hope he can get past Beck although obviously it will be difficult considering he beat Henman last week but as Guille says, the courts are slower at Rosmalen so could suit his style more. COME ON GUILLE!!!
MissPovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 11:31 PM   #8
country flag El Mago jr.

El Mago jr. will become famous soon enoughEl Mago jr. will become famous soon enough

EXCUSE ME! Can some1 help me solve my problem?I have a picture of Coria BUT its to BIG to be my avatar...

[marquee] ...UR THE BEST!!!... [/marquee]

Old 06-14-2004, 11:33 PM   #9
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah upload as an attachment here and we'll fix it for you. Or give me the link to the picture on the web.
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 11:42 PM   #10
country flag El Mago jr.

Sorry Gravity but I'm not a compute freak! What's attachment

Old 06-14-2004, 11:57 PM   #11
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

Click on post reply........ scroll down and click "manage attachments" a new window will open.... from there you can attach a picture.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:05 AM   #12
country flag El Mago jr.

Here they are...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gc 147.JPG (10.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: gif gcoria 01.gif (17.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg gc 21.jpg (11.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg gc 07.jpg (26.7 KB, 11 views)

Old 06-15-2004, 12:28 AM   #13
country flag gravity

hmmmm do you want me to make avatars out of all of them?
Old 06-15-2004, 12:28 AM   #14
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I just love Guille. All the things he says and the way he faced up to his defeat.

and :faints:

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 12:30 AM   #15
country flag gravity

There are you......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gc 147.jpg (5.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg gc 07.jpg (6.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg gc 21.jpg (5.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg gcoria 01.jpg (3.0 KB, 3 views)