Gemax Open 2009 [Belgrade] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2008, 09:02 AM   #46
country flag nemanjam

nemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gemax Sony Ericsson Open 2008 [Belgrade]

Livescore
http://www.gemaxopen.com/scoreboard.php

Livestream
http://www.gemaxopen.com/video-streaming/
nemanjam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2008, 09:12 AM   #47
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Hvala

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:57 AM   #48
country flag nemanjam

nemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond repute

Nema na cemu
nemanjam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #49
country flag adynadal

adynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond repute

oh,girls...
i wanna be there with you,too!it`s just 2 hours from Sofia to Belgrade!damn illness!!!!!!!!!!!
i`m praying to you,too-hug Janko from me,if you can`t hug him then at least kiss him or touch him gently somewhere where he`ll enjoy it...
oh,God...
btw when i was thinking about my coming to Belgrade for the DC match against AUS i was also thinking about giving free hugs and kisses.the difference is that i like Serbian boys in general,no matter if they are professional players or not,so i was ready to hug everyone!!!
oh...i wanna come!!!!!!!
AJDE SRBI!!!!!

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Next Number 1

Made in SRBIJA!!!
adynadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #50
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adynadal View Post
oh,girls...
i wanna be there with you,too!it`s just 2 hours from Sofia to Belgrade!damn illness!!!!!!!!!!!
i`m praying to you,too-hug Janko from me,if you can`t hug him then at least kiss him or touch him gently somewhere where he`ll enjoy it...
oh,God...
btw when i was thinking about my coming to Belgrade for the DC match against AUS i was also thinking about giving free hugs and kisses.the difference is that i like Serbian boys in general,no matter if they are professional players or not,so i was ready to hug everyone!!!
oh...i wanna come!!!!!!!
AJDE SRBI!!!!!

Ady!!!!

I hope you get well soon!

We expect you in Belgrade in near future for sure!

And yes we'll try to get near Janko and other guys too,...we'll see what we can do

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #51
country flag adynadal

adynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond reputeadynadal has a reputation beyond repute

thank you,sweetie!
do it for me and my struggling body!make Janko`s one happier!

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Next Number 1

Made in SRBIJA!!!
adynadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #52
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Tuesday's order of play:

http://www.gemaxopen.com/pdf2_files/17/op.pdf

I think I won't be able to sleep tonight I'm so nervous

Dule vs Lacko 4pm

Dule/Bozo - Kim/Vicente later in the evening
Old 02-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #53
country flag Jelena_78

Yay!!! Vasselin won!!! 6:4 6:4

Old 02-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #54
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Now you can hug him when you see him

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 02-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #55
country flag Jelena_78

Twin and I had a good time today

Dule beat Lacko 6:4 6:2

Then we watched Petzschner-Minar match,Philipp ('84 interesting young man ) won...

After that Dule and Bozo beat Vicente and Kim 6:4 6:0 It was fun!
We were sitting few meters away from Dule's mother and relatives or friends...they were loud cheering him... So was I

The highlight of the day...well,I'm definitely hopeless
After Vemic-Lacko match,Dule signed balls... Janko was 3m away from us,so I wanted to take photo of him...I was holding camera in my hands...but some man stood in front of Tips so I couldn't react...In the meantime Dule was preparing to throw the balls...he threw some...looked in our direction...I lifted my hand,he (obviously) saw me and in a few seconds the ball was in my hands!!! But what happened between he threw the ball and the moment I caught it... my sweet camera flew out of my hands ( I completely forgot it was in my hands,funny ), and it fell few rows down the steps
Of course the fact that I got the ball with Dule's signiture was more important at that moment so I somehow wasn't even sorry that my camera was probably dead

Viktor and Bozo and later Janko were training on the 3rd court...we could see them in the distance .

Tomorrow- full programme:

Tipsarevic-Bozoljac
Troicki-Kim
Zimonjic-Tkalec
Vemic/Bozoljac-Bubka/Moser

Last edited by Jelena_78 : 02-13-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #56
country flag Jelena_78

Wednesday's order of play:

http://www.gemaxopen.com/pdf2_files/19/op.pdf

We're one step from the 76-ers match, now Ziki has to do his part of the job

Old 02-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #57
country flag Jelena_78

And yes...twin can write the way she saw it...she's objective, I'm pretty lost since I saw Mr.Vemic
Old 02-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #58
country flag kirkicica

kirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond reputekirkicica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
And yes...twin can write the way she saw it...she's objective, I'm pretty lost since I saw Mr.Vemic
yup, thats true.
I will write my report wannabe (I suck in writing reports) later or tomorrow.

but that camera part was hilarious. you didn't drop the camera, you threw it away to have both hands free in order not to miss Dule's ball

poor camera is broken
kirkicica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #59
country flag jitterbug

Jelena Jelena Jelena

Dusan should propose to you now, he knows how much you love him - you threw away your camera to catch a ball he signed

That incident was tragic, but also funny in a good way. Cookie you must take care of Jelena... don't let her get too crazy

Quote:
Old 02-12-2008, 10:26 PM   #60
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote