Serguei Tarasevitch - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2006, 05:41 AM   #1

Default Serguei Tarasevitch

Serguei is a player most of you probably have never heard of before. I first found out about him from another poster
named Juanqui Lover. Juanqui Lover first became aware of Serguei in Davis Cup. Serguei is from Belarus. His date of birth is 09/21/87. His birthplace and current residence is
Minsk. He plays tennis right handed. Since at this time he is a very low ranked player there is not much information on him at the ATP Site. I hope more will be added and if so I will post what I find here.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2006, 10:29 AM   #2
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serguei Tarasevitch

I am so glad you made this thread Mae. Yeah, Serguei is a little hottie who has the cutest smile and not a bad game either. He seemed to acknowledge his fans when he lost which makes me think he'd be a really nice person. I'll post some pics too. Hopefully he'll make his rise to playing regular ATP tournaments soon. Belarus needs some more good tennis players
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Serguei 2.jpg (5.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: bmp Serguei 3.bmp (51.1 KB, 13 views)

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:19 AM   #3

Serquei is now Ranked #1255 as of 04/24/06. However, his highest ranking was #1244 back on 03/06/06. He has played for Belarus twice in the Davis Cup, but has been defeated both times. He has also played a U.S.A. F1 and an Israel F1. Obviously, he has yet to win a Title But obvious also is the fact that he is just getting started. The ATP site doesn't even have a date on when he turned Pro
Old 04-29-2006, 09:27 AM   #4

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably noteworthy to say that Serguei really took it up to Wayne Arthurs, i think the score was 7-6 6-3. Serguei knows how to put pressure on his opponents, so he should do well in the near future

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 04-30-2006, 06:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
It's probably noteworthy to say that Serguei really took it up to Wayne Arthurs, i think the score was 7-6 6-3. Serguei knows how to put pressure on his opponents, so he should do well in the near future
I checked that score where Serguei lost to Arthurs it was 6-7(6) and 2-6 according to the ATP Site. Since the ATP Site doesn't have much information about Serguei I'm going to try to see if I can't find out some more about him
in other places. I don't know if I can or not, but it is always worth a try
Old 05-02-2006, 04:58 AM   #6

I can hardly believe it, but I did find additional information on Serguei.
His weight is 61g and his height is 1.74m. He has a double-handed backhand. He was playing in the Juniors last year (2005). His favorite surface is clay. His Coach is Fury Shcherbakov. Serguei started playing tennis when he was 9 years old. He likes music and shopping.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:59 PM   #7

Nice work Mae, thanks for the info

Old 05-11-2006, 03:34 PM   #8
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the young man, as seen on his juniors web-page

I take it you guys have seen his photos on the getty website?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg st.JPG (10.2 KB, 17 views)

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:21 PM   #9
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I can hardly believe it, but I did find additional information on Serguei.
His weight is 61g and his height is 1.74m.
He's the lightest person in the world!
Old 05-14-2006, 11:38 AM   #10

hahaha. I'm not sure if this is right, because I have no idea how the futures tournaments work, but he's on the entry list to the ukraine tournament
1 SATSCHKO, Alexander GER 405 1
2 KNITTEL, Bastian GER 553 1
3 YARMOLA, Aleksandr UKR 685 1
4 VOLANTE, Matteo ITA 748 1
5 DOLGOPOLOV, Aleksandr UKR 831 1
6 KIRILLOV, Evgeny RUS 865 2
7 MOLCIANOV, Denis MDA 991= 1
8 LIFSHITS, Mikhail RUS 1060= 1
9 TORRES, Marcio BRA 1062 6
10 $ GORBAN, Andrei MDA 1093=
11 ELGIN, Mikhail RUS 1148= 1
12 VASSILIEV, Mikhail RUS 1148= 5
13 BONAMI, Maxime FRA 1179= 5
14 $ PELACH-TORRES, Narcis ESP 1208= 3
15 $ HEROLD, Roman GER 1215= 5
16 TARASEVITCH, Serguei BLR 1258= 1
17 KRIOUKOV, Kirill RUS 1258= 1
18 THOLOZAN, Nicolas FRA 1309= 6

And i'll have to look at the pics on getty now

Old 05-22-2006, 09:11 PM   #11

I don't have any idea how the futures work either, but I will also check out those getty pictures. So far he has been very hard to find any current information on Or at least I'm having trouble finding much current information.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:35 AM   #12

I finally found out something, he got to the quarter finals of a tournament in Minsk, Belarus. He lost, but at least the quarters is a good result. At least one of my faves is doing well

Old 06-21-2006, 07:59 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
I finally found out something, he got to the quarter finals of a tournament in Minsk, Belarus. He lost, but at least the quarters is a good result. At least one of my faves is doing well
Thank you Juanqui Lover I'm very glad you have been taking care of this thread I'm going to start doing my job now and check and see about a current ranking
Old 06-21-2006, 08:11 AM   #14

Well as of 6/19/06 the ATP Site shows Serguei's ranking is now #1273. So he has lost ground However, in the part of the ATP Site where it shows the rankings it only shows that Serguei has played in 2 Tournaments We know he has been doing more playing than that, but I guess it all doesn't count for the ATP Rankings
Old 06-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
He's the lightest person in the world!
Well being from the U.S. I only deal in pounds for weight and inches and feet for height. So I copied the information as it was listed so if there was a mistake it was done by whoever listed the information. And with such limited information available anyway I'm not surprised if some of it is not right. Sorry.

Last edited by 16681 : 06-21-2006 at 08:45 AM.