Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #46
country flag stable unit

stable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008

After skipping IW due to other commitments, i should be around for the next few tour events and am looking forward to attepmting to at least get back to even on the year. Roddick cost me 6 units in Dubai, and over-staking was apparent.

-2.94 units at present with a 15-23 record.
stable unit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2008, 03:03 AM   #47
country flag stable unit

stable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond repute

Moya/Mathieu over Mahut/Cilic @2.66
0.6 units to win 1 unit

2 classier players should come through here, Mahut and Cilic played pretty weak opposition in round 1 and this will prove a stern test.

Del Potro over Lopez @2.1

0.9 units to win 1 unit

He has a match under his belt and with the day off to heal a little, good match up here in Miami for him with the extra bounce. Del Potro can use his height to get on top of the ball, i have him as slight favourite here.

Santoro over Ljubicic @2.75
0.57 units to win 1 unit

It's always been a tricky match up for Ljubicic, even at his best and i think worth a shot.

Tursunov over Gasquet @3.15
0.46 units to win 1 unit

Again another value play, Gasquet showed nothing last week as Chela beat himself and Soderling never looks comfortable to me outdoors. Should be a good test for Gasquet opening up here in the heavier conditions.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:24 AM   #48
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stable unit View Post
Moya/Mathieu over Mahut/Cilic @2.66
0.6 units to win 1 unit

2 classier players should come through here, Mahut and Cilic played pretty weak opposition in round 1 and this will prove a stern test.

Del Potro over Lopez @2.1

0.9 units to win 1 unit

He has a match under his belt and with the day off to heal a little, good match up here in Miami for him with the extra bounce. Del Potro can use his height to get on top of the ball, i have him as slight favourite here.

Santoro over Ljubicic @2.75
0.57 units to win 1 unit

It's always been a tricky match up for Ljubicic, even at his best and i think worth a shot.

Tursunov over Gasquet @3.15
0.46 units to win 1 unit

Again another value play, Gasquet showed nothing last week as Chela beat himself and Soderling never looks comfortable to me outdoors. Should be a good test for Gasquet opening up here in the heavier conditions.
WLWW +2.09 units
Old 03-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #49
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice m8

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:55 AM   #50
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Crapotro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:35 PM   #51
country flag stable unit

Wawrinka over Soderling @2.52
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Im not a big fan of Soderling at the best of times, and i rate Wawrinka higher as a tennis player outdoors. This is a must bet imo, although price has dropped dramatically since yesterday.

Bolelli over Kohlschreiber @3.75
0.36 units to win 1 unit

Another over-priced player, was suprised to see such odds on the Italian who should have his chances today. Kohlschreiber is not a player to trust at these odds in masters series quite yet.

Leans on Acasuso/Gulbis both above 4 but will decide later, maybe more for trading purposes? Yes, Del Potro was a shocker and thanks Ryan; good to have a profitable day.

Last edited by stable unit : 03-29-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:17 AM   #52
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Wawrinka over Soderling @2.52
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Im not a big fan of Soderling at the best of times, and i rate Wawrinka higher as a tennis player outdoors. This is a must bet imo, although price has dropped dramatically since yesterday.

Bolelli over Kohlschreiber @3.75
0.36 units to win 1 unit

Another over-priced player, was suprised to see such odds on the Italian who should have his chances today. Kohlschreiber is not a player to trust at these odds in masters series quite yet.

Leans on Acasuso/Gulbis both above 4 but will decide later, maybe more for trading purposes? Yes, Del Potro was a shocker and thanks Ryan; good to have a profitable day.

LW +0.34 units (chipping away)
Old 03-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #53
country flag stable unit

Tursunov over Lopez @2.02
0.96 units to win 1 unit

I have him as slight favourite here in the heavier conditions, not taking Lopez beating a rusty Del Potro as a sign of good form.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:31 PM   #54
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Tursunov over Lopez @2.02
0.96 units to win 1 unit

I have him as slight favourite here in the heavier conditions, not taking Lopez beating a rusty Del Potro as a sign of good form.
W, and in profit for the year again.

Ferrero over Berdych @2.62

0.62 units to win 1 unit

Seasoned Ferrero should stand a good chance in these conditions, haven't been impressed with Berdych overall this year and his form fails to impress me.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:07 AM   #55
country flag stable unit

Quote:

Ferrero over Berdych @2.62

0.62 units to win 1 unit

Seasoned Ferrero should stand a good chance in these conditions, haven't been impressed with Berdych overall this year and his form fails to impress me.
L, back to negative but a slightly positive day overall. I was amazed at the quality of Berdych, such clean hitting today.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:25 PM   #56
country flag stable unit

ToJo to beat Tipsarevic @2.08
1.5 units to win 1.62 unit

More timely serving, extra experience and better handling of the tough wind conditions could see the the Swede progress; today suprised to see the underdog price.

Last edited by stable unit : 03-31-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:34 PM   #57
country flag stable unit

Quote:
ToJo to beat Tipsarevic @2.08
1.5 units to win 1.62 unit

More timely serving, extra experience and better handling of the tough wind conditions could see the the Swede progress; today suprised to see the underdog price.
Lo$$, erm........ -1.70 units
Old 03-31-2008, 09:37 PM   #58
country flag stable unit

Final one for the day:

Youzhny over Almagro @1.61
4 units to win 2.44 units

Price has drifted up and i believe things should be comfortable for the superior hard court player.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:51 PM   #59
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Final one for the day:

Youzhny over Almagro @1.61
4 units to win 2.44 units

Price has drifted up and i believe things should be comfortable for the superior hard court player.

Let's face it, this is pretty much done thanks to a complete alMUGro performance. One of the worst i've seen , so onto one last play to create some substantial profit.

Monaco over Ancic @2.76

2.5 units to win 4.2 units

Murray committed so many unforced errors and Juan Monaco will simply not allow these, it's a tricky day out there on Granstand court and this is a no brainer.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #60
country flag stable unit

im outta here at 4-4, you can document this in the livescore thread.