OMG, so many things wrong here.
1. Federer is 26, not 27.
2. Federer is 1-6 vs Nadal on clay, not 0-2.
3. Lacoste does not endorse Federer.
4. He has only won one Major on the clay surface.(no, he hasn't won the French Open you dolt.)
5. So is Tiger currently on a streak for winning major titles that is as long as Federers career.(doh, he turned pro in 1996)
6. Federer is dominant on hard fast surfaces, but he has great difficulty winning on slower surfaces like clay, especially against his greatest competitor Raphael Nadal, who he is a pitiful 2-7 against.(no, he's 1-6 idiot.)
7. To add to his first major accomplishment, he shattered the previous record held at Augusta by a massive 12 strokes. (and Fed double bageled an opponent in the USO final, which is more impressive, I don't know)
Overall, so bad.