2008 Andy News/Schedule stuff - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #106
country flag dibs

dibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 Andy News (title suggestions welcome)

I know the Werthiem postbag on DC has been covered elsewhere but the part I liked, on a more lighthearted note, was the anagram:

Andy Roddick: Candid Dorky (in interviews)
dibs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #107
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I saw that too heehee nice one!
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #108
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Andy's drink is finally out...
--------------------------

Andy and AriZona Beverage Co. Team Up to Create Hypotonic Sports Drink!

“Andy Roddick, the All-American tennis Pro, delivers the fastest serve on the tennis court. He chooses a drink that can measure up to his extreme level of performance.”

Team Roddick joined forces last year with AriZona Beverage Co. to create a new Lemon Lime flavor sports drink that can match the level of endurance of a professional athlete. The result is the Hypotonic Sports Drink. With no preservatives, artificial colors and 100% natural flavor, it is the only Hy-Performance sports drink fortified with calcium, magnesium, potassium, and Vitamin A & E, infused with Amino Acids for a better game.

Ar.com caught up with AriZona Beverage’s Jim Gunther to learn more about the revolutionary Hypotonic Sports Drink. “In terms of sports drinks, there are three types, Isotonic, Hypotonic, and Hypertonic. All three names have to do with how the drink is absorbed by the body,” Jim explained, “Andy’s Sports drink is a Hypotonic.

But why is Hypotonic better for your body? Hypotonic drinks have a concentration that is lower than the blood. Therefore these drinks are rapidly absorbed into the blood stream. They begin
the re-hydration process while simultaneously helping to replenish carbohydrate energy reserves. The value of the Hypotonic drink is explained right on the bottle’s label. “Faster
Re-hydration means less fatigue, quicker response and overall better athletic performance. So serve up AriZona’s new Hypotonic, just like Andy.”

Andy’s Hypotonic Sports Drink is currently available in select markets throughout New York, Chicago and Florida but you can score yours at www.drinkarizona.com

Be sure to check back to Ar.com this weekend for discounts and interactive features from AriZona Beverage Co. and Hypotonic Sports Drink.

http://www.andyroddick.com/3903/3903/

----------------------

I bet it's delicious.. like Andy.

Here's the link to the drink online. I might order some.

http://www.drinkarizona.com/ProductC...&idproduct=238

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #109
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

hmm do we get samples of Andy too?
Old 02-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #110
country flag dibs

dibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond reputedibs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylee View Post
hmm do we get samples of Andy too?
Check ingredients list carefully!! If packaging in the States is anything like England Spanish is sometimes used e.g. the never put 'water' instead it's always 'aqua' so beware if the drink contains 'sudor'.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:03 AM   #111
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure in the US, all of the ingredients must be in (at least) English. Never seen "agua" used instead of water, only in addition sometimes if they have the ingredients in Spanish too. Our laws are way too strict for that

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #112
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

The name of this tonic reminds of hyppo

hyppo
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #113
country flag kaylee

man don't think we will be getting that here somehow.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #114
country flag dibs

NEW YORK, N.Y. (Feb. 19, 2008) - Lindsay Davenport topped an all-American lineup of tennis stars when she was selected by the Newport Beach Breakers with the first pick in the 2008 World TeamTennis Marquee Player Draft. Andy Roddick was picked up by the St. Louis Aces with the second selection.

Roddick, who made his WTT debut in 2000, returns to the St. Louis Aces for the first time since 2005. Roddick played for the Aces from 2001-2003 and again in 2005.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:00 PM   #115
country flag kaylee

now THAT would be fun to see!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #116
country flag otowngurl86apa

otowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond repute

I got super excited when I saw he was playing WTT because DC has a team now and I can go to those... but of course Andy and Mike and Bob are in the western conference

to: Fish, Roddick, Bryans, Isner, Delic, Querrey, Haas, Safin, Ancic, Johannson
otowngurl86apa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #117
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

interesting decision to return to WTT THIS of all years - as if his summer is not going to be busy enough

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 02-20-2008, 01:41 AM   #118
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

But Deb, when does he ever do something that makes sense.

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:43 AM   #119
country flag Deboogle!.

He doesn't ever, so it fits perfectly

Old 02-20-2008, 01:48 AM   #120
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

We would be shocked if he did otherwise

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote