Super Bowl X L I I ( Outright ) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2007, 03:45 AM   #1
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Super Bowl X L I I ( Outright )

Pretty far into the season now and i wanted to do my outright bet before the price comes in

Dallas 4/1

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Super Bowl X L I I ( Outright )

hmmm backing a NFC team to beat an AFC team is a pretty brave bet.

I still think the only team that can beat the Pats this season are the Colts when fully healthy.

good luck anyway ryan.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Not a superbowl bet, an NFC conference one.

NY Giants @ 25/1 (SJ, Giants are 12's at Hills and LB!)

This is how it is. I don't rate Seattle, Tampa or Green Bay. G-Men can go to any of those places and win (Giants are not the same team GB beat in Wk2).

So effectively, I see it as 25/1 to win in Dallas. The difference between the Cowgirls and Giants in both matches was one play. I'm quite happy to take that price with this in mind.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:20 AM   #4
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
hmmm backing a NFC team to beat an AFC team is a pretty brave bet.

I still think the only team that can beat the Pats this season are the Colts when fully healthy.

good luck anyway ryan.
Thank-you BG, Beating GB last week pretty much confirms the Cowboys will have home advantage in the playoffs which is a bonus and if they do get all the way and meet the Pats then i'm confident, Dallas were beating them untill a couple of great plays from Brady- Moss, Dallas had there chance that night a while back yep but also the Pats have the presure on them to succeed and the last couple of games maybe showing the different side to them

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 12-17-2007, 09:44 AM   #5
bad gambler

With all their players starting to get healthy, I think they still are the best team in the league.

Colts to win AFC - $5.00

gl
Old 12-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #6
country flag stable unit

stable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond repute

Look if the weather in New England is terrible over January, there probaby isnt going to be any blowouts up there. The Colts D is not built as well for Gilette stadium, in the RCA dome it was closer than it'll probably be in the playoffs but they have a shot. Big Ben just holds the ball for too damn long and they have Pat scars.

Its the Jags people want to watch, what a tough team with that D (-Peterson and Stoud yesterday) and ground game. They are my pick!
stable unit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #7
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
With all their players starting to get healthy, I think they still are the best team in the league.

Colts to win AFC - $5.00

gl
lost
Old 01-20-2008, 04:03 AM   #8
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Pretty far into the season now and i wanted to do my outright bet before the price comes in

Dallas 4/1
Loss

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 01-20-2008, 10:06 PM   #9
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond repute

6:20 pm (FOX) Superbowl XLII
101 New York Giants
102 New England Patriots -13 55

6:20 pm (FOX) Superbowl XLII
103 Green Bay Packers
104 New England Patriots -10 57
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:19 AM   #10
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Not a superbowl bet, an NFC conference one.

NY Giants @ 25/1 (SJ, Giants are 12's at Hills and LB!)

This is how it is. I don't rate Seattle, Tampa or Green Bay. G-Men can go to any of those places and win (Giants are not the same team GB beat in Wk2).

So effectively, I see it as 25/1 to win in Dallas. The difference between the Cowgirls and Giants in both matches was one play. I'm quite happy to take that price with this in mind.
BANK.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:52 AM   #11
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely well done Jay

the best team this year in the NFC (and this coming from an Eagle fan), if u go out there winning 3 on the road, it is more than deserved
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote