Have a good flight home, Rafa! AO Thread. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #16
country flag Bug

Bug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond reputeBug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open 2008

Vamos Rafa!!
^^

RAFAEL NADAL

VAMOS RAFA!!!
Bug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #17
country flag lotusvale80

lotusvale80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Check the Chennai thread or the video downloads.
i couldn't find it under video download thread, and it's not in this thread either. can you let me know exactly where it is? i'm looking for the moya-nadal match preferably a good download(not youtube).

anyone else has it?

thanks
lotusvale80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusvale80 View Post
i couldn't find it under video download thread, and it's not in this thread either. can you let me know exactly where it is? i'm looking for the moya-nadal match preferably a good download(not youtube).

anyone else has it?

thanks

Sorry, I misread your original post. I thought it was the final you were wanting.

I know the match is on www.tennistorrents.com - do you have a torrent client? If not a poster at vamosbrigade also uploaded on mega, viddler and rapidshare, but I think the end of the 3rd set is missing. I can give you a link to the vb.com post if you are a member there.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:41 PM   #19
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

A very easy draw on paper till the quarters thankfully. However, I am curious to see which guy will spring a surprise and play the match of his life before that.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #20
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Very good draw..
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:30 AM   #21
country flag lotusvale80

lotusvale80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sorry, I misread your original post. I thought it was the final you were wanting.

I know the match is on www.tennistorrents.com - do you have a torrent client? If not a poster at vamosbrigade also uploaded on mega, viddler and rapidshare, but I think the end of the 3rd set is missing. I can give you a link to the vb.com post if you are a member there.
i do have bt and thanks for the link, i found the video there and i'm going to download it when i get home later tonight.
cheers
lotusvale80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:43 AM   #22
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
A very easy draw on paper till the quarters thankfully. However, I am curious to see which guy will spring a surprise and play the match of his life before that.
Yes - Rafa should be able to reach the QF quite comfortably with that draw. But you never know of course. Thereafter it may well become a lot more difficult, I expect both Youzhny and Murray to come through as well...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:51 AM   #23
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw, not a bad draw at all.
But well, surprises can always happen so...
Youzhny is not the most consistent player on Earth so he might lose early.

Last edited by MariaV : 01-11-2008 at 10:54 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:52 AM   #24
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond repute

I wished Andy and there he is.
Guys, did you see the second quarter - the quarter of the death. Djoko, Lleyton, Nalby, Ferrer... lol.
This would be some AO.
Foxy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:57 AM   #25
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

There's a lot of dangerous players left in the qualie draw. I'm not counting any chickens
Old 01-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #26
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

I like this draw...

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #27
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Andy's fans are unflatteringly ecstatic that he's in Rafa's quarter
Old 01-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #28
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Great draw indeed.
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #29
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now why would that be?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #30
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rematch, of course.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote