Have a good flight home, Rafa! AO Thread. - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #256
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have a good flight home, Rafa! AO Thread.

Sounds like the photo did the trick and battered down your last defenses .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
  • The beauty of Rafa's home island of Mallorca that captured my attention (and reasoning, I would say) in 2006. Seemed to me far more beautiful than the Greek islands.
Blasphemy! There is nothing more beautiful than the Greek islands!

(well OK I haven't been to Mallorca yet )
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #257
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Linda,

What was already known to me (before the AO 2008):
  • Rafa's strong work ethic and fierce competiveness to win matches.
  • His game has the characteristics of a monograph, and not those of a textbook.
  • He is modest, as well being a great player. His modesty has nothing to do with image makers as it reaches the alert level of self doubt.
  • Ass
  • Smile

you forgot the best ones

Quote:
Other factors, not minor ones, that played major role in determining me as a Rafa's fan:
  • Stopped watching tennis after a "traumatic experience" (more information in private ). Being exposed accidentally to tennis again in 2006. Changing TV channels in my hotel room in Barcelona, trying to find a non-catalan TV show to watch, and then it was the Roland Garros 2006 final . That's it. I got hooked on tennis again. I used to like Roger's game more, but as Roger has changed his game recently, I remembered the other guy who until then was in the back of my mind.
  • The beauty of Rafa's home island of Mallorca that captured my attention (and reasoning, I would say) in 2006. Seemed to me far more beautiful than the Greek islands.
  • The chat thread on Rafa's forum that Maria has created.

Quote:
[*]Last, but far from being least as I've already said,a particular Rafa's photo I saw on the chat thread. His eyes expression was the only one I consider as a window into one's soul (more informatin in private).[/list]
Intriguing.

Quote:
Here I am.

I cannot give more details in public.

Have you given me the private details already?
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #258
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

Have you given me the private details already?
Not yet. Coming soon.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote