Hingis handed two-year suspension ''Evidence Overwhelming'' G.U.I.L.T.Y - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-05-2008, 09:01 AM   #16
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hingis handed two-year suspension ''Evidence Overwhelming'' G.U.I.L.T.Y

Was it supplied by Radek?
sports freak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2008, 09:56 AM   #17
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hingis handed two-year suspension ''Evidence Overwhelming'' G.U.I.L.T.Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld View Post
who hasnt done a little coke
Coke is a MUGS drug for people with no personality and whos life is so shallow and sad that they need to get an artifical high.
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #18
country flag MatchFederer
-Cheese, Bacon, SOWsages-

MatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond repute

.. This thread being in the Non Tennis section is funny enough...
Old 01-07-2008, 03:01 AM   #19
country flag Breakaway

Breakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond reputeBreakaway has a reputation beyond repute

The trace amount of cocaine that was in Martina was so little. She could have touched an envelope or piece of paper with cocaine on it to get the amount that she had. If she was tested by the US Military she would be more than 3 times under the amount that would raise concern.

It's ridiculous, the ITF likes making examples whether it be ATP or WTA. The bigger the name the better and harder the accusations.

Andreev, Mathieu, Murray, Tursunov, Safin, Youzhny, Davydenko, Kunitsyn, Korolev, Gabashvilli, Kuznetsov, Ginepri, Jarkko Nieminen and Nalbandian
Breakaway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:28 PM   #20
country flag gomeny

gomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond reputegomeny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld View Post
who hasnt done a little coke
no shit.

What's with all the posters here with sand in there vaginas? Use the report button!
gomeny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:24 AM   #21
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

out of curiosity and to kill time, i read briefly the judgment, if i did not miss, seems she did not produce the negative hair test which she claimed? so in my opinion, she did take the cocaine

but forgive my ignorance, her lawyer said the small amount of cocaine may get into her system by touching monie notes, how could this be

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote