2008 Australian Open. Sunscreen required, 4th round tickets optional... - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-08-2008, 06:31 AM   #91
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grab the sunscreen and the bong, it's time for Kooyong.

Oh man I vote we have group press conferences everyday... Kooyong's is always so damn funny.

Two-handed forehand
But I have to say... this is my favourite question and answer...

Quote:
JASON DUNSTALL: I think we should also wish you a happy birthday
back for the 1st of January. Did you have any time to celebrate?

DAVID NALBANDIAN: No.
Wow David how insightful
williaer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 AM   #92
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
Maybe he is having a hard time dealing with the fact that he can't make googoo eyes at Roger during the press conference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
I certainly am, damn it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Great. Instead of Roger making goo-goo eyes at Andy we get Donkey eyes. Kooyong already sucks.

Andy will have a chance to redeem himself in the press room again soon when he crashes out to whoever at AO and brings down the house.
I will just say I totally agree with you ladies. A Kooyong without Andy and Roger sitting next to each other and flirting is just...wrong!

He does look hot in the red though.

Anyway, since the title of the thread has been changed, might as well bring out the appropriate picture.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:16 AM   #93
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

I love the red shirt, it looks really good on Andy, he should wear red more often!

It looks like he's trying to turn Nikolay into this year's Roger but it's just not working.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:24 AM   #94
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Andy and red... Oh. Wow.
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #95
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgirltennis View Post

Ok, were going to have to stop quoting that picture or i will melt.
Davy -D just doesn't have the hair to play Fed to Andy's Rod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
The best picture of Andy's eyes that I've ever seen is the candid close up photo that was taken of him years ago at Roland Garros. You can clearly see that his eyes are hazel in that photo. Let me see if I can track it down somewhere.

Found it, and it's not as big or as clear as I remembered it. Memory really is the first thing to go after you hit 30.
TEH EARS!!
i just wanna grab them and play tug-of-war or something.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #96
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

well, I thought the press conference will be today.

anyway thanks for the pics. this red shirt is a great improvement - but I fear that - as Deb said - he will still wear white today

Ps.: Did you notice that the ugly shoes are gone

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #97
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

This has to be one of the best photos I've seen of Andy's lovely green/brown/hazel eyes.

I also like that his hair looks darker here. I'm getting tired of the strawberry blonde hair. I think the darker color is more appealing.

Jade. Pass me the roach.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #98
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Andy and Ivan are like really good friends now, they practice with each other and stuff...that's funny.

Well I just hope Andy plays well, this tourney really doesn't mean anything...and I think if the surface is slower and lower bouncing this could help Andy, sorta like those courts in Miami & IW. Andy was playing some good tennis at those tourneys before he got injured last year.

My real wish for 08' is that Andy starts using his forehand as more of a weapon...Andy needs to stop grinding past players and start hitting through them....it's the only way to beat those top guys...
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:57 PM   #99
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumus View Post
Andy and Ivan are like really good friends now, they practice with each other and stuff...that's funny.

no kidding. that really hurts my feud with Tangy
Old 01-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #100
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Jerry, Ivan will always suck.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #101
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Don't worry Jerry, Ivan will always suck.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #102
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

OK who is the girl in your avatar? Heehee I like the way Ivo says he is playing well, I saw his match in Doha last week, he looked really sleepy. Andy keep wearing the red, hopefully Lacoste have given him something different to wear this year otherwise I will be knocking on the fashion department's door. grrrrrr!
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #103
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It is the chick from Transformers...Megan Fox I think it is.

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #104
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl View Post
It is the chick from Transformers...Megan Fox I think it is.
no, i just typed on goolge. "girls that roddick has no chance with" and that came up

this is Megan Fox

Old 01-08-2008, 10:18 PM   #105
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know if there will be a live feed somewhere??

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote