The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-11-2008, 11:12 PM   #781
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post

LeChuck, if you are bored and want to read some comedy. Go to the Court Surface Speed theory. These bean counters not having a clue at all. Monte Carlo slower than Hamburg.
That thread was priceless. I can be a bit of geek too when it comes to sporting statistics, but numbers and percentages certainly aren't the be and all and don't form sole the basis of everything. The Monte-Carlo-Hamburg comparison had me in stitches. If we told any of the players that we though Monte-Carlo played slower than Hamburg, they would piss themselves with laughter.
I hope all is well with you, and that you're enjoying the olympics.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2008, 11:38 AM   #782
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
That thread was priceless. I can be a bit of geek too when it comes to sporting statistics, but numbers and percentages certainly aren't the be and all and don't form sole the basis of everything. The Monte-Carlo-Hamburg comparison had me in stitches. If we told any of the players that we though Monte-Carlo played slower than Hamburg, they would piss themselves with laughter.
I hope all is well with you, and that you're enjoying the olympics.
Here is some more comedy. This idiot is going down with a paddle.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=270

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=272

The Olympics aren't too bad, just waiting for the athletics, but I have the handball, volleyball and football to get me through.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:40 PM   #783
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

EHhhh como estaaaa ? Que pasa por aqui ?

Hace mucho tiempo que... oh no let's stop it here. So how are you everyone ? It's been few times since we didn't have news from everybody ! I hope you are all OK !

I started my course 2 weeks ago and it's just wonderful. We are 75 students and half of the class is composed of foreign students. It is so great to work is such atmosphere, you can speak english or spanish when you want ! I'm sticking with a mexican students lately he makes me work my spanish and I try to help him in french ! So now I know what means "Pito" en Mexico... very useful !

But it's also great because here I'm living in a residency and I'm really enjoying it
So this year I will take back Spanish lessons and start learning Japanese, I'm really looking forward to it !

But let's stop here I have to go for a trip with my class so see you
Old 09-26-2008, 11:44 PM   #784
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

You can't hide your wild enthusiasm.

Keep it up, Viken.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #785
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all:
Something that I haven't been able to figure out just yet: even though Nalbytard has not entered into official usage in the MTF lexicon-and I have to wonder why-we have a lot of posters who either troll in every David thread like an inbred Jed or fanchild him all over the place, declaring him the Second Coming,the Real #1, Fit Dave, or "the man." What's up with that?
Old 10-13-2008, 02:58 AM   #786
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

David is a man who rouses extreme reactions. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

I missed you, Tiff.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:12 AM   #787
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
David is a man who rouses extreme reactions. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

I missed you, Tiff.
No, it's not....I don't think. However, the extremism must have a name. Nalbytard is not strong enough. How about Nalbytics?
Old 10-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #788
country flag Getta

Hahaha.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:09 AM   #789
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
No, it's not....I don't think. However, the extremism must have a name. Nalbytard is not strong enough. How about Nalbytics?
That sounds like an infection or some kind of a disease.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:12 AM   #790
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Tiff, they are morons for the most part.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:19 PM   #791
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Morons or not, it's sad to know that so-called Nalbytards are actually retarded!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #792
country flag crazy_nanine

crazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
Morons or not, it's sad to know that so-called Nalbytards are actually retarded!!!
I remember there weren't "nalbytards" in the past...there were just normal fans or pure haters, but I agree the tards are annoying.
But what's more annoying are the haters...I mean I understand when you hate a player, you just ignore any thread about him...but what I don't understand is getting into every thread about the player you hate and bash him and call him fat or whatever....that's just pathetic, people need to hate less!
crazy_nanine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #793
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_nanine View Post
I remember there weren't "nalbytards" in the past...there were just normal fans or pure haters, but I agree the tards are annoying.
But what's more annoying are the haters...I mean I understand when you hate a player, you just ignore any thread about him...but what I don't understand is getting into every thread about the player you hate and bash him and call him fat or whatever....that's just pathetic, people need to hate less!
Or find a woman, a new hobby....something to stop the hatin'.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #794
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_nanine View Post
The retards and haters live on!! FIVE threads (now merged) devoted to this latest victory.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:54 PM   #795
country flag crazy_nanine

crazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond repute

well...obviously David is a player who makes people go kinda crazy with his drama
But there's this guy who's really very annoying to me, he gets into every thread about David and never says anything subjective...the likes of: delpo fixed the match for David, Murray should be ashamed he lost to the fatty, Nalbandian is not good indoors he just wins a lot of matches at the end of the year when all the players are tired
I mean, why can't you just say something, at least, logical!!!
Strange people
crazy_nanine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote