The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #766
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

You know the worst thing I was accused of making up facts.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 06:36 PM   #767
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
You know the worst thing I was accused of making up facts.
It's all a joke. I read the PM that said me with that link to the thread about when trainers should be called. I couldn't believe what I reading.

Bring on Bastad and the summer clay court season (although I hate the fact that they'll be 28 man draws).
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 06:38 PM   #768
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
It's all a joke. I read the PM that said me with that link to the thread about when trainers should be called. I couldn't believe what I reading.

Bring on Bastad and the summer clay court season (although I hate the fact that they'll be 28 man draws).
Next time it gets bought up, could you please confirm and shut the clowns up, as you would have better access to medical journals than myself.

The summer clay events have been pissed on big time and 28 draws are just a joke, but de Villiers is a big joke. Tomorrow actually I will be doing 2 blog entries, because Wimbledon has been of interest and also the ATP thing as well.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 06-28-2008, 06:49 PM   #769
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
Next time it gets bought up, could you please confirm and shut the clowns up, as you would have better access to medical journals than myself.
No problem
Quote:
The summer clay events have been pissed on big time and 28 draws are just a joke, but de Villiers is a big joke. Tomorrow actually I will be doing 2 blog entries, because Wimbledon has been of interest and also the ATP thing as well.
I feel sorry for the tournament organisers, as their events have been treated as inconviences on the calendar which is hugely unfair.
Mark Miles got a lot of criticism, but he is nowhere near as incompetent as this Disney clown.
Yes I've enjoyed Wimbledon a lot during the first week too (aside from the contributions of most of the pundits and commentators over here).
Roddick and Sharapova both losing early was brilliant.
I look forward to the blog updates.

The video in your signature is awesome. Genius commentary there.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:59 PM   #770
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
No problem.
It would just prove what is just simple basic medical science, and not some pseudo bullshit. I mean Malisse and the King have had heart problems.

Quote:
I feel sorry for the tournament organisers, as their events have been treated as inconviences on the calendar which is hugely unfair.
Mark Miles got a lot of criticism, but he is nowhere near as incompetent as this Disney clown.
Miles was a tool for sure, but he was there to establish the tour, he did that, but didn't do much else, especially after the collapse of ISL marketing deal.

Quote:
Yes I've enjoyed Wimbledon a lot during the first week too (aside from the contributions of most of the pundits and commentators over here).
Roddick and Sharapova both losing early was brilliant.
I look forward to the blog updates.

The video in your signature is awesome. Genius commentary there.
Greatest piece of commentary of all time, and every Norwegian child must know this.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 06-29-2008, 08:38 AM   #771
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

I have completely not noticed that there have been posts here.

Quote:
Also 3 days ago I got the results for the my 2nd year exams at university, and I passed. I even got the highest mark in the year in my practical exam and got a prize (which turned out to be a book token but still ).
I'm heading to Chicago on Tuesday and back home to Vancouver a week later, before finally travelling to Toronto where I have tickets for the Rogers Cup (I love having relatives who work for Rogers and can get me free tickets).
Congrats for doing really well in the practical exam. A book token is so not appropriate for such a high achievement!

I've also really enjoyed this Wimbledon, there have been a lot of enjoyable matches and loving the fact that there are no rain delays. The upsets have been good too, Djokovic and Roddick losing. It was about time Djokovic lost early in a big tournament and Roddick losing when he had a favourable draw is good too.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #772
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm pleased to hear that you had a great time at Wimbledon on Wednesday gooner. I went there on Monday and Thursday and I really enjoyed myself. I'm a big fan of both men's and women's tennis, so there were a lot of matches on both days that I want to see at least parts of. I got a look at about 15 matches on Monday and 14 on Thursday (only a few of them in full). It's a pity about Nalbandian's terrible peformance on Monday, but despite that I've still enjoyed Wimbledon so far.
I had an outer court groundpass on both days, but on Monday I hung outside Court 1 after the Hewitt-Haase match had finished. Plenty of people had seen enough tennis for the day and were going home early, and I persuaded this woman to give me her Court 1 ticket for free rather than slipping it in the red resale box. This enabled to watch Nalbandian-Dancevic live from start to finish. I really didn't want to miss out on watching a match involving my 2 favourite players, and it was my first experience inside a Wimbledon showcourt.

Also 3 days ago I got the results for the my 2nd year exams at university, and I passed. I even got the highest mark in the year in my practical exam and got a prize (which turned out to be a book token but still ).
I'm heading to Chicago on Tuesday and back home to Vancouver a week later, before finally travelling to Toronto where I have tickets for the Rogers Cup (I love having relatives who work for Rogers and can get me free tickets).

A ground pass ticket during the first week is great. So many matches and so many players to see; however not enough time to see them all. Great value for money even if the prices have gone up from last year. Enjoy Toronto and the tennis.
gooner88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #773
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for your exams LeChuck !
And also having the highest mark is a great achievement !
Old 07-22-2008, 11:28 PM   #774
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone !

I hope you are all OK
Here are the news for me : after waiting 3 month I got the result for the engineering school I want and I had to take an interview which was yesterday ! 15 people out of the 40 selected to pass the interview will join the school so it's tough ! Anyway being among the 40 people selected is a great achievement for me even if I want more

Stress is raising lol
Old 08-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #775
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Viken, any result about your interview?
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #776
country flag Viken01

Hi ! Yeah I got the results this Monday and I'm admitted !!!
So it's a 5-year degree course in the engineering school of Lyon specialized in Telecommunications. I'm really happy because now I have no pressure for the rest of my studies expect to work

Maybe I will go to the tournament which take place in Lyon this year
Old 08-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #777
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Viken.

Suppose you're prepared to pursue such inspirational and demanding studies in engineering. Definitely not a 5-year vacation.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #778
country flag Viken01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Congrats, Viken.

Suppose you're prepared to pursue such inspirational and demanding studies in engineering. Definitely not a 5-year vacation.
Thank you Getta ! But don't worry I've already done the first 2 years in another school so it's only 3 years to go ! Anyway it's great to know I will make the studies I wished to do, it's like a dream which come true - maybe overdoing it a bit about the dream part but I think you got it lol -
Old 08-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #779
country flag LeChuck

Well done Viken. That's a fantastic achievement . Good luck with the final 3 years of your course.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #780
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Great work Viken.

LeChuck, if you are bored and want to read some comedy. Go to the Court Surface Speed theory. These bean counters not having a clue at all. Monte Carlo slower than Hamburg.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1